SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 53 of 69 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 61 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:44 am

primexi wrote:"the bachelor pod" podcast are 4 people from toronto and they said they've heard rumors (before they even knew who won) from multiple different sources that the couple who won were over(kevin and jasmin).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

these are all people that are involved in the entertainment industry in some form i believe. apparently jasmine was very upset about playing this "Fake couple".

This reminds me of Bach NZ S2 where there were rumors the couple was over and things were off and then the day after the ATFR aired (which had also been pre-taped) all media/press was canceled and the couple put out a statement they were over - except it seems that there has not been an official statement by the couple that they are over so maybe they are trying again or not able to give an official statement just yet or something?

Still...if the ATFR was filmed nearly a month ago (around Oct 28) then that's quite a bit of time from filming the ATFR until the finale/AFTR aired so if they are still together it makes no sense to me they canceled their media/press events which I'd think could only help them more to show where they are now if they are together and happy? All in all it doesn't sound like a couple that is engaged or together scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

mcm - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:46 am

Joy15 wrote:
Miyala wrote:If its true and its over I guess it happened one month ago, just after ATFR...

I believe ATFR taping was between OCt 26-28 ?...

i seriously wonder if they broke up way long before that. check this comment on IG..about 1 month ago.

ali_morrow My friend met Kevin W and he told her that he won but they aren't together anymore laugh out loud

Interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if he used that exact wording: "I won"
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:47 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
primexi wrote:"the bachelor pod" podcast are 4 people from toronto and they said they've heard rumors (before they even knew who won) from multiple different sources that the couple who won were over(kevin and jasmin).

these are all people that are involved in the entertainment industry in some form i believe. apparently jasmine was very upset about playing this "Fake couple".

This reminds me of Bach NZ S2 where there were rumors the couple was over and things were off and then the day after the ATFR aired (which had also been pre-taped) all media/press was canceled and the couple put out a statement they were over - except it seems that there has not been an official statement by the couple that they are over so maybe they are trying again or not able to give an official statement just yet or something?

Still...if the ATFR was filmed nearly a month ago (around Oct 28) then that's quite a bit of time from filming the ATFR until the finale/AFTR aired so if they are still together it makes no sense to me they canceled their media/press events which I'd think could only help them more to show where they are now if they are together and happy? All in all it doesn't sound like a couple that is engaged or together scratch

I agree word

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:47 am

Joy15 wrote:
Miyala wrote:If its true and its over I guess it happened one month ago, just after ATFR...

I believe ATFR taping was between OCt 26-28 ?...

i seriously wonder if they broke up way long before that. check this comment on IG..about 1 month ago.

ali_morrow My friend met Kevin W and he told her that he won but they aren't together anymore laugh out loud

seriously what was he thinking telling some girl that they broke up?? was he trying to pick her up or something?!?!?!?! doesn't make sense....really does look like there is more to jasmines journey to tell Suspect
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:11 am

I just checked and it seems the HTD episode aired after ATFR was filmed so if they broke up before ATFR had filmed then it wasn't anything to do with watching the families or seeing Mikhel say he was falling in love to Jas or any of the other stuff that came afterwards.

Seems to me that it may just have been a pattern of problems continuing post-show just like Jasmine said on ATFR, where she said that the conflict seen on the show and during filming between her and Kevin continued post-filming?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:22 am

What did I just watch? So confused - is Jasmine regretting choosing Kevin, cause that is the impression I now have! Are they even still together? Something seemed very 'off' about the whole thing.

Mikhel is a true gentleman. So handsome as well. You can still change your mind Jasmine! JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:33 am

Joy15 wrote:
avoice wrote:If the podcast is right and they were already broken up, I can understand her saying he needed to not put his arms around her.

mcm - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 53 3806527698  mcm - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 53 2498057887  giggling  lolpanda

But that is not what happened on that clip guys...He DID NOT put his arm around her, and it "appears" she was not happy about it, that is when Kevin said "But you told me NOT to put my arm around you" and she replies "so?" and he is very puzzled... Watch the clip , not the SC with the words on it... I think he was totally confused, and she was probably the same, not knowing how to handle the situation, etc IMO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:00 am

Regarding this podcast, the minute they said "the ATFR was so real and not edited" I lost interest. We all know how highly edited the ATFR show was!!  I do not think these podcasters know much more than what we do, and are basically going by what they are reading on tweets, IG etc
They also mis-quoted a ton of what was said by either Jas or Kevin, etc
IMO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:06 am

TrishB wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
avoice wrote:If the podcast is right and they were already broken up, I can understand her saying he needed to not put his arms around her.

mcm - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 53 3806527698  mcm - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 53 2498057887  giggling  lolpanda

But that is not what happened on that clip guys...He DID NOT put his arm around her, and it "appears" she was not happy about it, that is when Kevin said "But you told me NOT to put my arm around you" and she replies "so?" and he is very puzzled... Watch the clip , not the SC with the words on it... I think he was totally confused, and she was probably the same, not knowing how to handle the situation, etc IMO

obviously I am confused as well ... LOL . I was answering the fact she told him to not put his arm around her and why that would be. The fact she wanted him to ? is confusing to me as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I just checked and it seems the HTD episode aired after ATFR was filmed so if they broke up before ATFR had filmed then it wasn't anything to do with watching the families or seeing Mikhel say he was falling in love to Jas or any of the other stuff that came afterwards.

Seems to me that it may just have been a pattern of problems continuing post-show just like Jasmine said on ATFR, where she said that the conflict seen on the show and during filming between her and Kevin continued post-filming?

She said she didn't know how to handle all of her feelings for K and M so I believe a lot of the conflicts had to do with what she still was feeling for M and probably the more they saw of what she had with M the worse it got..

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:55 am

I'm no Kevin fan, but I have to give him props for holding it together so well at the ATFR ceremony (or at least he seemed to, from what little we saw of him).  It can't have been easy listening backstage to Jasmine confessing her continuing love for Mikhel.  If ever there was a time to storm off in a jealous huff, that would have been it, but he didn't. Kudos for that.  

I have a feeling that's because they've already discussed it many times before.  I don't think Kevin is the type of guy to turn the TV off when Jasmine was shown on dates with other guys, and probably saw her connection with Mikhel just as much as viewers did, IMO. I imagine each episode triggered a fresh wave of arguments. It's exhausting just thinking about it.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:09 am

Bobette wrote:I'm no Kevin fan, but I have to give him props for holding it together so well at the ATFR ceremony (or at least he seemed to, from what little we saw of him).  It can't have been easy listening backstage to Jasmine confessing her continuing love for Mikhel.  If ever there was a time to storm off in a jealous huff, that would have been it, but he didn't. Kudos for that.  

I have a feeling that's because they've already discussed it many times before.  I don't think Kevin is the type of guy to turn the TV off when Jasmine was shown on dates with other guys, and probably saw her connection with Mikhel just as much as viewers did, IMO. I imagine each episode triggered a fresh wave of arguments. It's exhausting just thinking about it.

This!!! IMO after seeing each episode maybe he started to question how real his reality is. Can't blame him for being hurt/insecure.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 69 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 61 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy