SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 36 of 69 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] welcome! & IA with your posts.

IA with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that those hoping they've already broken up so they can say "I told you so" need to be put in a corner until they gain some sense. Who goes around wishing that on others?!

I did see a love story on the show, flaws and all, and I saw a lot of real affection, feelings and chemistry. It was ATFR that really seemed weird to me.

I can't believe people on SM are so negative towards Kevin - I honestly do not see how anything he did warrants this. He admitted jealousy & walked away from arguments a couple times - how are these apparently capital offences?! I honestly don't get people sometimes.

Did anyone watch The Morning Show or Facebook Live - were they on? I have TMS taped but haven't watched yet.

Honestly, I wouldn't blame Kevin or his family for being pissed after what Jasmine said on ATFR. I think her behaviour there made it worse for them since people are now accusing her of still being in love with Mikhel & regretting her decision, which, if true, would be hella crappy for all involved. (I personally don't believe that as of now, but what she said in the name of being "real" certainly added fuel to the already crazy SM trolls' fire).

If all media stuff is cancelled, that's kind of strange.

This is definitely a bummer. Is anyone (fans wise) even truly happy with all this? IMO it's sucking for all fans in different ways laugh out loud ...especially reasonable ones who don't take pleasure in SM trolling.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

mcm - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Baseball Mom Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....I am with you with everything you said above.

I was a Mike fan but after I took off my rose coloured glasses at the end of HTDs, I knew she would pick Kevin. I just watched the show for what it was and stopped looking at all the other stuff that production was doing to mislead me. What I saw was that despite all the negative edit, there was something extra in their relationship that wasn't present in her relationship with Mikhel. And since I am a big fan of Jasmine and this is her journey, after all,  I  supported her choice. Since the FRC was a forgone conclusion for me, I was really looking forward to the AFRC. I knew there was going to be the usual drama with the F2 and Mikhel handled that amazingly. What I didn't expect was Jasmine's reaction. I  so wanted her and Kevin to come out and be all happy and giddy with love. It didn't happen. There were some light moments when she was talking about his hair so I thought okay, her emotions are still up and own a bit after seeing Mikhel but hopefully, the next day, when they do the media rounds, enough time would have passed and they would now be happy and settled in the real world, ready to take on all the naysayers. I wanted to see a happy conclusion to this journey. I even set my PVR to record the Morning show  coz I didn't want to miss their interview. Only to find out later, that all their interviews had been cancelled.

I have no idea what's going on but I wish Jasmine all the best. Kevin, too. He doesn't deserve all the hate that he's getting. I thought, we Canadians, were a little more understanding as a nation....but in this particular instance, clearly not.  All JMOHO.

Last edited by Baseball Mom on Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:11 am

Was looking at the finale again.  You can tell who was really going to propose and who was not.  Kevin had his ring in his pocket... no case...  Mikhel had a big lavender case with a tiny ring with Michael Hill boldly displayed.  It seems more like 1) an advertisement and 2) where was he going to put that big box:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
my screen cap

2) Kevin P mentioned Kevin W as F1 because he could that they had the most chemistry and people around them knew that .  This was mentioned on this forum before and from the W network video.  If Kevin P knew then Mikhel knew.  I thought in the last part of the episodes imo Mikhel was not all in because he knew where her feelings lie.  Again my opinion.  He knew he was arriving early to the FRC.. he was talking as though she was going to stop him.  He kept pausing all the time.  He knew and she knew that he was not the one imo.  When he drove of the classic he was just sad that again he was not the chosen one and gave a great performance for being the bach imo.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:16 am

I'm not sure what was expected of Jasmine last night. Would it have been better if she said to Mikhel, sorry Kevin was always the one. She said it was hard to have feelings for two people. I would think this would have made Mikhel feel his relationship with her was real.

Rather she told him she meant every word, it was hard for her and clearly it was hard to face him again. I'd rather have that than total rudeness towards the F2 as if they are intruding on their notoriety. The F2 IMO deserves respect and a level of empathy for what they went through.

If she still has feelings for Mikhel, then it's her choice to figure it out, stay with Kevin, switch to Mikhel, or neither. Whatever her choice, IMO she's always demonstrated honesty and hopefully she'll be honest with herself and choose what makes her happy.

Who said Kevin's family is pissed?

ETA: I just read your post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. IA I even posted last night, it was as if Mikhel already knew. The conversation was awkward.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:24 am

I pretty much agree with everyone. While Kevin was not my favourite, clearly he was Jasmine's and I did see their connection. I have nothing but good wishes for them, but watching last night's AFTR was odd. Something seemed off and as I wrote earlier, watching that was a downer. That is not what I expect to see on the AFTR. Awkwardness with the F2...yes...but, I also expect to see two people who are giddy to finally be able to shout their relationship from the rooftops and that I did not see. The fact that all their media interviews have been cancelled just adds further fuel to my speculation that something is off. I am now wondering if that spoiler that she picked him, but they have already broken up really has merit? I get no pleasure in being right if that is indeed the case. I loved Jasmine as the lead and want her to be happy...no matter who she picked and really, just because Kevin is not who I would choose, he doesn't seem to be a bad guy. Nevertheless, in all the years watching the show, when a couple comes on the AFTR saying they have had "issues", it does not bode well for the long term strength of the relationship. For her sake I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not getting the warm and fuzzies from this.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:26 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure what was expected of Jasmine last night. Would it have been better if she said to Mikhel, sorry Kevin was always the one. She said it was hard to have feelings for two people. I would think this would have made Mikhel feel his relationship with her was real.

Rather she told him she meant every word, it was hard for her and clearly it was hard to face him again. I'd rather have that than total rudeness towards the F2 as if they are intruding on their notoriety. The F2 IMO deserves respect and a level of empathy for what they went through.

If she still has feelings for Mikhel, then it's her choice to figure it out, stay with Kevin, switch to Mikhel, or neither. Whatever her choice, IMO she's always demonstrated honesty and hopefully she'll be honest with herself and choose what makes her happy.

ETA: I just read your post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. IA I even posted last night, it was as if Mikhel already knew. The conversation was awkward.

With the last sentence, do you mean he knew she wouldn't choose him. If so that is exactly what I thought. It was like she already told him but they had to go through with it and he was supporting her through it…

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:30 am

Baseball Mom wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....I am with you with everything you said above.

I was a Mike fan but after I took off my rose coloured glasses at the end of HTDs, I knew she would pick Kevin. I just watched the show for what it was and stopped looking at all the other stuff that production was doing to mislead me. What I saw was that despite all the negative edit, there was something extra in their relationship that wasn't present in her relationship with Mikhel. And since I am a big fan of Jasmine and this is her journey, after all,  I  supported her choice. Since the FRC was a forgone conclusion for me, I was really looking forward to the AFRC. I knew there was going to be the usual drama with the F2 and Mikhel handled that amazingly. What I didn't expect was Jasmine's reaction. I  so wanted her and Kevin to come out and be all happy and giddy with love. It didn't happen. There were some light moments when she was talking about his hair so I thought okay, her emotions are still up and own a bit after seeing Mikhel but hopefully, the next day, when they do the media rounds, enough time would have passed and they would now be happy and settled in the real world, ready to take on all the naysayers. I wanted to see a happy conclusion to this journey. I even set my PVR to record the Morning show  coz I didn't want to miss their interview. Only to find out later, that all their interviews had been cancelled.

I have no idea what's going on but I wish Jasmine all the best. Kevin, too. He doesn't deserve all the hate that he's getting. I thought, we Canadians, were a little more understanding as a nation....but in this particular instance, clearly not.  All JMOHO.
Thanks for your thoughtful post, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smiley
It's good to know that I'm not alone in my thoughts & it's good to see that fans of different contestants/pairing can still sometimes share a perspective.

I totally feel you re. the bolded. I'm actually kind of disappointed because I didn't expect this level of SM trolling from Canadians - maybe I was a little naive?

It's really just been a disappointing post-show experience all around for me.

sad

Oh well, I wish the best for all parties, together and/or separately.

Now I need Nick's season/ATFR etc. to be absolutely beautiful to get over this disappointment laugh out loud
C'mon, Nick, don't let me down laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:31 am

Miyala wrote:[snipped..

With the last sentence, do you mean he knew she wouldn't choose him. If so that is exactly what I thought. It was like she already told him but they had to go through with it and he was supporting her through it…

Yes, as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pointed out. Maybe he had a proposal all planned out but realized he was first and not the one, which threw his planned script out the door? IDK, but when he started talking, it didn't sound rehearsed, or even made much sense, and he kept stopping expecting her to talk, then continued to say something else. When she finally did start to talk, he was already supporting her. When he got into the car, he said he wasn't disappointed, he was just sad. I think more sad feeling sorry for himself, as he went on to say he didn't know how much of a better man he could be.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:31 am

Noah cancelled an appearance. What is happening?

I hope Jasmine is in a good place.

@reel2reelpod
Due to scheduling issues, the great @noahcappe's appearance on our show is postponed- but our ep will still be out soon! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:32 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Miyala wrote:[snipped..

Yes, as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pointed out. Maybe he had a proposal all planned out but realized he was first and not the one, which threw his planned script out the door? IDK, but when he started talking, it didn't sound rehearsed, or even made much sense, and he kept stopping expecting her to talk, then continued to say something else. When she finally did start to talk, he was already supporting her. When he got into the car, he said he wasn't disappointed, he was just sad. I think more sad feeling sorry for himself, as he went on to say he didn't know how much of a better man he could be.

He also looked directly at the camera during the speech.

Last edited by ElonM on Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:33 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure what was expected of Jasmine last night. Would it have been better if she said to Mikhel, sorry Kevin was always the one. She said it was hard to have feelings for two people. I would think this would have made Mikhel feel his relationship with her was real.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...I respect how she treated Mikhel last night. I have no problem with that and give her props for giving her all to all the relationships and acknowledging how difficult it was. I guess I just expected her to be happier when Kevin finally came out. I always think that after the lead deals with the F2 on the AFTR there would be a sense of relief and just happiness to have that awkwardness dealt with and now they can move on with their relationship with their F1. I didn't feel that at all. If anything, I thought she seemed more awkward with Kevin that Mikhel.

I don't know. Instead of feeling happy for everyone, after watching that, I feel more confused and kind of sad. no idea

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:36 am; edited 3 times in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by annarm Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:34 am

I think Mikhel knew (or at least had a gut feeling) since the day he wanted to leave.
Jasmine was honest during all this process and i wasn't surprise that she didn't deny her feelings to Mikhel at ATFR.
But it must have been though for Kevin to hear that after all this process, when he finally thought it was over, she said she still had feelings for Mikhel. I hope he remembers that HE was the F1, the one she picked after all. Really hoping they're still together bc I really think they're in love.
SM negativity can help the couple become even closer, they're the only people going throught it they can rely on.
annarm
annarm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 69 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy