SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:46 pm

That would make sense to me if Tara's seaplane occurred f3 date in Sydney then the f2 jet to Thailand... but Cobies flying fox date is also in that article? question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:22 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy the earliest SM activity we have of Tara I believe is May 15/16
So I'm thinking F3 date and out at F3 rose ceremony shortly there after. That is if the times given in the article are correct
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:35 pm

DT was specific about timing for Laura's second SD on the Nepean River. So the fact that they didn't specify the dates for both Tara and Cobie's dates IMO means they didn't want to give away whatever those dates represented.

We have accounted for dates that occurred up until week of April 2nd.

Tara's sea plane date being F3 would make sense if that date occurred the week of May 7th same week as that DT picture was released.

However Cobie IMO was back by May 9th (FB profile changed). So Cobie's flying fox date (her second SD IMO) took place during one of these weeks:
Week of April 9th (if 3 SDs were filmed this week; we already have 2 SDs filmed this week as follows: Elise's hockey/yacht date and the date noted in Episode 10 Foxtel guide as - one Bachelorette scores her first single date with Matty, but is it too late to develop feelings for one another? Later in the evening, one of the Bachelorette's drops a bombshell on Matty.)
*April 20th (see reason below)
Week of April 30th

*AAL has April 14th to April 19th blocked out for Easter Break and April 21st was the boxing group date; so the only day IMO possible for Cobie to have a date that week is April 20th right after they came back from Easter break.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:09 am

Revised Filming Schedule Post Episode 8

Week of Mar 5th: Mon Mar 6th (Elora dolphin SD); Tue Mar 7th (WD Photoshoot GD); Day unknown (Lisa tennis SD); Fri Mar 10th (Laura boating/drawing SD)

Week of Mar 12th: Tue Mar 14th (Medieval GD); Day Unknown (Cobie Polo SD); Day Unknown (Board Game GD at mansion)

Week of Mar 19th: Day Unknown (Flo building jump SD) per poster SugarandSpice; Day Unknown (2 on 1 with Jen/Liz); Day Unknown (Tara biking/cooking SD)

Week of Mar 26th: Day Unknown (Sky diving GD) per poster SugarandSpice; Day Unknown (Alix Wake boarding SD); Matty's sister comes to the mansion/Kiddie activity GD; Laura SQT on Nepean River

Week of Apr 2nd: Apr 4th (Elora Second SD at Jelly Beans Rock/Overnight Stay); Day Unknown (Barn Race/Compatibiity Test GD); Matty filmed promos on Apr 7th this week per matrix BTS; Day Unknown (GD with the parents for Cobie, Elise, Jen, Simone / Elise SQT); Apr 8th (Tara Moroccan themed 2nd SD)

Week of Apr 9th: Tue Apr 11th (Elise hockey/yacht speculated 1st SD)

Other Information Not Yet On Filming Schedule
Medieval Date on Tuesday Mar 14th According to DM
Source

Matty doing season promo photoshoot at Newport Beach on April 7th
http://matrix.photoshelter.com/image?_bqG=1350&_bqH=eJxtj8tOwzAQRb.m2bBJIxmpkbxwPENqUduVH5HSjVUFShUBApoNf48nqiACZjE.946vH_623J7s2zOrDufqqW1eh2HUcHpPD7qu1htWs7Jel7lqlcBLro_T9HkzFip5EAFXrNF6xYAvDAAyABZWn4tMWrONv6P4N4r_R6UK_XxZyGMCaaMJrk_KW5LWKTR5pqwhqXxyuEPhEa5yv9TeusCdMPfF_LskDPApc_TokgIe6efdaC9RTP5lTw_olAtR7JJo0cieNhVJNknlg3P0ivEb3d0PakIhA788Hj.Gc9HN6XbukvoX5iRx2w--I_IDI0000qweRWJLe35c

http://matrix.photoshelter.com/image?&_bqG=1348&_bqH=eJxtj8tOwzAQRb.m2bBJIxmpkbxwPENqUduVH5HSjVUFShUBApoNf48nqiACZjE.946vH_623J7s2zOrDufqqW1eh2HUcHpPD7qu1htWs7Jel7lqlcBLro_T9HkzFip5EAFXrNF6xYAvDAAyABZWn4tMWrONv6P4N4r_R6UK_XxZyGMCaaMJrk_KW5LWKTR5pqwhqXxyuEPhEa5yv9TeusCdMPfF_LskDPApc_TokgIe6efdaC9RTP5lTw_olAtR7JJo0cieNhVJNknlg3P0ivEb3d0PakIhA788Hj.Gc9HN6XbukvoX5iRx2w--&GI_ID=

http://matrix.photoshelter.com/image?&_bqG=1058&_bqH=eJxtj8tOwzAQRb.m2bBJIxmpkbxwPENqUduVH5HSjVUFShUBApoNf48nqiACZjE.946vH_623J7s2zOrDufqqW1eh2HUcHpPD7qu1htWs7Jel7lqlcBLro_T9HkzFip5EAFXrNF6xYAvDAAyABZWn4tMWrONv6P4N4r_R6UK_XxZyGMCaaMJrk_KW5LWKTR5pqwhqXxyuEPhEa5yv9TeusCdMPfF_LskDPApc_TokgIe6efdaC9RTP5lTw_olAtR7JJo0cieNhVJNknlg3P0ivEb3d0PakIhA788Hj.Gc9HN6XbukvoX5iRx2w--&GI_ID=

Matty doing more photoshoot on April 26th after the Logies
http://matrix.photoshelter.com/img-show?&_bqG=1002&_bqH=eJxtj8tOwzAQRb.m2bBJIxmpkbxwPENqUduVH5HSjVUFShUBApoNf48nqiACZjE.946vH_623J7s2zOrDufqqW1eh2HUcHpPD7qu1htWs7Jel7lqlcBLro_T9HkzFip5EAFXrNF6xYAvDAAyABZWn4tMWrONv6P4N4r_R6UK_XxZyGMCaaMJrk_KW5LWKTR5pqwhqXxyuEPhEa5yv9TeusCdMPfF_LskDPApc_TokgIe6efdaC9RTP5lTw_olAtR7JJo0cieNhVJNknlg3P0ivEb3d0PakIhA788Hj.Gc9HN6XbukvoX5iRx2w--&GI_ID=

http://matrix.photoshelter.com/img-show?&_bqG=1034&_bqH=eJxtj8tOwzAQRb.m2bBJIxmpkbxwPENqUduVH5HSjVUFShUBApoNf48nqiACZjE.946vH_623J7s2zOrDufqqW1eh2HUcHpPD7qu1htWs7Jel7lqlcBLro_T9HkzFip5EAFXrNF6xYAvDAAyABZWn4tMWrONv6P4N4r_R6UK_XxZyGMCaaMJrk_KW5LWKTR5pqwhqXxyuEPhEa5yv9TeusCdMPfF_LskDPApc_TokgIe6efdaC9RTP5lTw_olAtR7JJo0cieNhVJNknlg3P0ivEb3d0PakIhA788Hj.Gc9HN6XbukvoX5iRx2w--&GI_ID=

http://matrix.photoshelter.com/image?&_bqG=1031&_bqH=eJxtj8tOwzAQRb.m2bBJIxmpkbxwPENqUduVH5HSjVUFShUBApoNf48nqiACZjE.946vH_623J7s2zOrDufqqW1eh2HUcHpPD7qu1htWs7Jel7lqlcBLro_T9HkzFip5EAFXrNF6xYAvDAAyABZWn4tMWrONv6P4N4r_R6UK_XxZyGMCaaMJrk_KW5LWKTR5pqwhqXxyuEPhEa5yv9TeusCdMPfF_LskDPApc_TokgIe6efdaC9RTP5lTw_olAtR7JJo0cieNhVJNknlg3P0ivEb3d0PakIhA788Hj.Gc9HN6XbukvoX5iRx2w--&GI_ID=[/b]

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:33 pm

Sundy wrote:@AllAboutLove and @Mercieme - how long did you pencil in for hometown visits?  This article refers to it taking 2 weeks???

http://www.bendigoadvertiser.com.au/story/4737444/paparazzi-defiant-despite-tens-injunction-against-the-bachelor-spoilers/?cs=36
@Sundy I don't see how HTDs would take more than a week given only 4 girls. Per the filming schedule (posted in the No Discussion filming thread) HTDs took place after Logies (Apr 23) and the end of April there would still have been F6 in the house. So the first week or so of May would have been HTDs given FRC was around 19 May

Week 1 of May = HTDs
Week 2 of May = FDs
Week 3 of May = LCD/MTP/FRC

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:41 pm

The links to Tara's seaplane date literally says

9 May 2017 SYDNEY AUSTRALIA
WWW.MATRIXPICTURES.COM.AU

EXCLUSIVE PICTURES
The Bachelor 2017, Matty J takes a Single date , one of the last 3 bachelorettes, on a Seaplane flight to the hakes bury River and then a yacht to Cottage Point for dinner.
Bachelor Final 3 date on 9 May 2017

Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:21 pm

Thanks @Ash for that information  yes Tara's seaplaneto Cottage Point IMO is the F3 date and as speculated took place in Sydney.

Exact links to Matrix Pics with the information you posted:
http://matrix.photoshelter.com/image?&_bqG=0&_bqH=eJxlj09rwzAMxT9Nc9klHktXAj6othu0Nnbwn4BPpnRjI9BLmg767SeHsmWbMOK9n_wEGm7dZtOMyCJcy_A6rPfj1Xyy93MPNavKmh4rqWpM0gneHqfp9vBSYHISvFpV27ZdVZKX1QJJOSO2QJEqw8eSPRNW_8PqV5g9LdCfsEAfed7taZyFMEF7GxM6k62xqDTN0Ohs0SWrDgqcknfbLb0z1nMLel_MFybQkk.kg1M2oeQhX98P5hJgcucu0qhH6wMcEjRKi5g_FUlsE9Jiit5l.JZ29yPbLEF4fnk7jqePop_TzdxF7l9LmnDa&GI_ID=

http://matrix.photoshelter.com/image?&_bqG=79&_bqH=eJxlj91KAzEQhZ.me.PNRlxsF3KRTcYy2k1KflbizVCkoGIF3VTo25ssRVcdwnDONzkD87k6vZPtwsPr_lnTcdkdZVq93R9gXLasqdv8WJ2rRVJO8n6X0unitkJySnhYNF3fLxrF62aGlJoQm6GYq8DLml1nDP_D8CvMrmboT1iij7zs9nlchDRBexsJnSnWWASdZ2h0sejIwgaEA3W227l3xnpuhb6rpgtJaMVT1sGBJVQ8lOuHFzMGkdxhG_NoQOuD2JBYg5axfKpIdoR5cY6eZfiW9uZH9kUK6fm43308PlXDlF5PXZb.BTRScXE-&GI_ID=

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:09 pm

Admin pls forgive me I don't know where to post things anymore and right now I'm excited!!

I decided to watch episode 1 again!!
49 seconds into it! I see the chopper. It's red!! It's red!

The helicopter ride with Flo was blue/black! But they swap from the red helicopter in what could be Thailand, to his pottery date with Flo.

Not sure if has been sleuthed before!
And he hints abt booking it again with his F1 after TB airs.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/television/the-bachelor-matty-johnson-confirms-he-kissed-many-women-to-find-love-but-he-was-selective/news-story/de9e289c20ae997be7a26e6b1e0e7bc4

So if Flo is a decoy abt the helicopter, who is he on a date with in the red..
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:15 pm

Ash wrote:Admin pls forgive me I don't know where to post things anymore and right now I'm excited!!

I decided to watch episode 1 again!!
49 seconds into it! I see the chopper. It's red!! It's red!

The helicopter ride with Flo was blue/black! But they swap from the red helicopter in what could be Thailand, to his pottery date with Flo.

Not sure if has been sleuthed before!
And he hints abt booking it again with his F1 after TB airs.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/television/the-bachelor-matty-johnson-confirms-he-kissed-many-women-to-find-love-but-he-was-selective/news-story/de9e289c20ae997be7a26e6b1e0e7bc4

You are on a role!!! thumbsup well done!!!! Maybe we should try get a scap of the chopper and put it in screen cap thread @Allaboutlove?????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:56 pm

THE Bachelor’s Matty Johnson is easing back in a bath tub, with rose petals and wet T-shirt a naughty nod to the sex symbol status this Sydney marketing director is coming to accept as part of his new job - as Australia’s most eligible man.

The sad news for the women still hoping for their chance to date the 29-year-old is the fact he’s now officially off the market.

Finding love on season five of the Channel 10 search-for-love series was not a given for Johnson, who previously had his heart broken by The Bachelorette Georgia Love.

But after going through the process - this time as the object of affection in control of his romantic destiny - Johnson says he is confident he has found what he was looking for a second time around: the one.

“If [The Bachelor] never went to air, I’d be happy because I’ve already got what I wanted out of this experience and that’s love,” Johnson says.

The Bachelor Matty Johnson has found ‘the one’ on Ten’s search for love series. Picture: Richard Dobson.
Just who he has fallen for remains shrouded in secrecy, but paparazzi shots circulating of the final rose ceremony have already threatened to steal his TV thunder.

What he will say is his decision was only made at the very end of the series — and it wasn’t love at first sight.

“Definitely on night one, I wasn’t like ‘that’s the person.’ It wasn’t that clear to me at all. It was something that over time developed. It took a number of dates before feelings started to get stronger...it was not until that very last moment where I did make that decision.”

Not that there isn’t plenty of action from the first to last episode, with the heartthrob courting the 22 women in a series of adventurous dates, including sky diving, wakeboarding and at least one soaring helicopter flight.

Johnson said his experience having his heart broken helped him in his role this year as The Bachelor. Picture: Supplied/Ten
There’s also plenty of the other kind of action, fans: pashing.

“I did kiss more than one person [but] I was very selective with the kiss,” he teases. “I wouldn’t just kiss purely because I went on a date with somebody. I only kissed if I really felt it.”

Not kissing all the ladies tormented Johnson at times, he says, but there was a pecking order.

“If you’re the person on the date and they you get to that moment where there’s a rose and you get a peck on the cheek, then it’s almost like that was sending mixed signals. How do you articulate to somebody that just because you didn’t receive a kiss, it’s not a bad thing...that sometimes taking things slow is the right thing to do.”

Johnson was shattered after Georgia Love chose Lee Elliott in The Bachelorette. Picture: Supplied/Ten.
Keeping his new love secret has been a unique complication for the adventurous spirit, who is just desperate to go public with the woman he hopes to spend the rest of his life with.

“My mum and my sister know the result but even my closest friends, my best mate is like, ‘well, what is she like?’ and I’m like, ‘she’s great!’ And then they say ‘well, what colour hair does she have? What job does she do, or where does she live?’ and I’d say ‘I can’t tell you that. It’s been so frustrating.”

“Just going public for the first time will be great. Just to get a coffee...or maybe, book that helicopter again,’” he hints.

* The Bachelor, 7.30pm, Wednesday and Thursday on Ten.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:38 am

@Ash nice catch yes It confirms what we speculated that Tara's date was FD and in Sydney and F2 only in Thailand. It also proves that Matrix keeps some of the BTS pics private and releases them for public view later on, which is why Tara's BTS FD pics are only showing up now. According to the Filming Schedule and FRC being around May 19, I'd say Tara likely had the first FD May 9. 

Thank you @mercieme for the links to the pics yes

@LeapofFaith @brownravens yes  I added your posts to the SC thread here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:56 am

Revised Filming Schedule Post Episode 12

Week of Mar 5th: Mon Mar 6th (Elora dolphin SD); Tue Mar 7th (WD Photoshoot GD); Day unknown (Lisa tennis SD); Fri Mar 10th (Laura boating/drawing SD)

Week of Mar 12th: Tue Mar 14th (Medieval GD); Day Unknown (Cobie Polo SD); Day Unknown (Board Game GD at mansion)

Week of Mar 19th: Day Unknown (Flo building jump SD) per poster SugarandSpice; Day Unknown (2 on 1 with Jen/Liz); Day Unknown (Tara biking/cooking SD)

Week of Mar 26th: Day Unknown (Sky diving GD) per poster SugarandSpice; Day Unknown (Alix Wake boarding SD); Day Unknown (Matty's sister comes to the mansion/Kiddie activity GD; Laura SQT on Nepean River)

Week of Apr 2nd: Apr 4th (Elora Second SD at Jelly Beans Rock/Overnight Stay); Day Unknown (Barn Race/Compatibiity Test GD); Matty filmed promos on Apr 7th this week per matrix BTS; Day Unknown (GD with the parents for Cobie, Elise, Jen, Simone / Elise SQT); Apr 8th (Tara Moroccan themed 2nd SD)

Week of Apr 9th: Note no filming on April 14th for Easter Break; Tue Apr 11th (Elise hockey/yacht-hot tub 1st SD); Day Unknown (Could be April 12th - Beach Date with games / Tara, Lisa, Elora, Cobie SQT); Day Unknown (Could be April 14th - Laura's second SD, Psychic and Sydney Observatory-Star Naming)

Week of Apr 16th: Note no filming on April 16th to 19th for Easter Break; Day Unknown (GD with kiddie activities and childhood memories / Elise SQT); (Day Unknown (Flo helicopter / pottery date 2nd SD); Apr 21st (F7 GD boxing GD)

Week of Apr 23rd: Sun Apr 23rd (Matty at Logies with Osher); Day Unknown (Elise at Nova RedRoom with James Blond - TBD if 2nd SD); Day Unknown (GD with self awarness questionnaire); Day Unknown (Cobie Flying Fox Date - TBD if SQT or SD)

Week of Apr 30th: HTDs for F4 (Speculated as Elise, Flo, Laura, Tara)

Week of May 7th: Tue May 9th F3 Dates (Tara - Seaplane to Cottage Point for Lunch; TBD F3 Date No. 2, TBD F3 Date No. 3)

Week of May 14th: TBD - MTP with F2 girls, LCD with F2 girls, Finale (speculated as May 19th)

Other Information Not Yet On Filming Schedule
Medieval Date on Tuesday Mar 14th According to DM
Source

Matty doing season promo photoshoot at Newport Beach on April 7th
http://matrix.photoshelter.com/image?_bqG=1350&_bqH=eJxtj8tOwzAQRb.m2bBJIxmpkbxwPENqUduVH5HSjVUFShUBApoNf48nqiACZjE.946vH_623J7s2zOrDufqqW1eh2HUcHpPD7qu1htWs7Jel7lqlcBLro_T9HkzFip5EAFXrNF6xYAvDAAyABZWn4tMWrONv6P4N4r_R6UK_XxZyGMCaaMJrk_KW5LWKTR5pqwhqXxyuEPhEa5yv9TeusCdMPfF_LskDPApc_TokgIe6efdaC9RTP5lTw_olAtR7JJo0cieNhVJNknlg3P0ivEb3d0PakIhA788Hj.Gc9HN6XbukvoX5iRx2w--I_IDI0000qweRWJLe35c

http://matrix.photoshelter.com/image?&_bqG=1348&_bqH=eJxtj8tOwzAQRb.m2bBJIxmpkbxwPENqUduVH5HSjVUFShUBApoNf48nqiACZjE.946vH_623J7s2zOrDufqqW1eh2HUcHpPD7qu1htWs7Jel7lqlcBLro_T9HkzFip5EAFXrNF6xYAvDAAyABZWn4tMWrONv6P4N4r_R6UK_XxZyGMCaaMJrk_KW5LWKTR5pqwhqXxyuEPhEa5yv9TeusCdMPfF_LskDPApc_TokgIe6efdaC9RTP5lTw_olAtR7JJo0cieNhVJNknlg3P0ivEb3d0PakIhA788Hj.Gc9HN6XbukvoX5iRx2w--&GI_ID=

http://matrix.photoshelter.com/image?&_bqG=1058&_bqH=eJxtj8tOwzAQRb.m2bBJIxmpkbxwPENqUduVH5HSjVUFShUBApoNf48nqiACZjE.946vH_623J7s2zOrDufqqW1eh2HUcHpPD7qu1htWs7Jel7lqlcBLro_T9HkzFip5EAFXrNF6xYAvDAAyABZWn4tMWrONv6P4N4r_R6UK_XxZyGMCaaMJrk_KW5LWKTR5pqwhqXxyuEPhEa5yv9TeusCdMPfF_LskDPApc_TokgIe6efdaC9RTP5lTw_olAtR7JJo0cieNhVJNknlg3P0ivEb3d0PakIhA788Hj.Gc9HN6XbukvoX5iRx2w--&GI_ID=

Matty doing more photoshoot on April 26th after the Logies
http://matrix.photoshelter.com/img-show?&_bqG=1002&_bqH=eJxtj8tOwzAQRb.m2bBJIxmpkbxwPENqUduVH5HSjVUFShUBApoNf48nqiACZjE.946vH_623J7s2zOrDufqqW1eh2HUcHpPD7qu1htWs7Jel7lqlcBLro_T9HkzFip5EAFXrNF6xYAvDAAyABZWn4tMWrONv6P4N4r_R6UK_XxZyGMCaaMJrk_KW5LWKTR5pqwhqXxyuEPhEa5yv9TeusCdMPfF_LskDPApc_TokgIe6efdaC9RTP5lTw_olAtR7JJo0cieNhVJNknlg3P0ivEb3d0PakIhA788Hj.Gc9HN6XbukvoX5iRx2w--&GI_ID=

http://matrix.photoshelter.com/img-show?&_bqG=1034&_bqH=eJxtj8tOwzAQRb.m2bBJIxmpkbxwPENqUduVH5HSjVUFShUBApoNf48nqiACZjE.946vH_623J7s2zOrDufqqW1eh2HUcHpPD7qu1htWs7Jel7lqlcBLro_T9HkzFip5EAFXrNF6xYAvDAAyABZWn4tMWrONv6P4N4r_R6UK_XxZyGMCaaMJrk_KW5LWKTR5pqwhqXxyuEPhEa5yv9TeusCdMPfF_LskDPApc_TokgIe6efdaC9RTP5lTw_olAtR7JJo0cieNhVJNknlg3P0ivEb3d0PakIhA788Hj.Gc9HN6XbukvoX5iRx2w--&GI_ID=

http://matrix.photoshelter.com/image?&_bqG=1031&_bqH=eJxtj8tOwzAQRb.m2bBJIxmpkbxwPENqUduVH5HSjVUFShUBApoNf48nqiACZjE.946vH_623J7s2zOrDufqqW1eh2HUcHpPD7qu1htWs7Jel7lqlcBLro_T9HkzFip5EAFXrNF6xYAvDAAyABZWn4tMWrONv6P4N4r_R6UK_XxZyGMCaaMJrk_KW5LWKTR5pqwhqXxyuEPhEa5yv9TeusCdMPfF_LskDPApc_TokgIe6efdaC9RTP5lTw_olAtR7JJo0cieNhVJNknlg3P0ivEb3d0PakIhA788Hj.Gc9HN6XbukvoX5iRx2w--&GI_ID=[/b]

Matrix Pics for Tara's speculated F3 date
http://matrix.photoshelter.com/image?&_bqG=0&_bqH=eJxlj09rwzAMxT9Nc9klHktXAj6othu0Nnbwn4BPpnRjI9BLmg767SeHsmWbMOK9n_wEGm7dZtOMyCJcy_A6rPfj1Xyy93MPNavKmh4rqWpM0gneHqfp9vBSYHISvFpV27ZdVZKX1QJJOSO2QJEqw8eSPRNW_8PqV5g9LdCfsEAfed7taZyFMEF7GxM6k62xqDTN0Ohs0SWrDgqcknfbLb0z1nMLel_MFybQkk.kg1M2oeQhX98P5hJgcucu0qhH6wMcEjRKi5g_FUlsE9Jiit5l.JZ29yPbLEF4fnk7jqePop_TzdxF7l9LmnDa&GI_ID=

http://matrix.photoshelter.com/image?&_bqG=79&_bqH=eJxlj91KAzEQhZ.me.PNRlxsF3KRTcYy2k1KflbizVCkoGIF3VTo25ssRVcdwnDONzkD87k6vZPtwsPr_lnTcdkdZVq93R9gXLasqdv8WJ2rRVJO8n6X0unitkJySnhYNF3fLxrF62aGlJoQm6GYq8DLml1nDP_D8CvMrmboT1iij7zs9nlchDRBexsJnSnWWASdZ2h0sejIwgaEA3W227l3xnpuhb6rpgtJaMVT1sGBJVQ8lOuHFzMGkdxhG_NoQOuD2JBYg5axfKpIdoR5cY6eZfiW9uZH9kUK6fm43308PlXDlF5PXZb.BTRScXE-&GI_ID=

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Sundy
mercieme
Bobette
Emayem
Dirty Street Pie
LeapofFaith
bachfan05
Hearts_And_Roses
Seabear
iamreal2u
Sprite