SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 14 of 66 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by NostalgicNZA Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:14 pm

@between the lines I guess we'll see, it would certainly be a twist if she did win
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:49 pm

Posts added from filming schedule thread
LeapofFaith wrote:
Ash wrote:Admin pls forgive me I don't know where to post things anymore and right now I'm excited!!

I decided to watch episode 1 again!!
49 seconds into it! I see the chopper. It's red!! It's red!

The helicopter ride with Flo was blue/black! But they swap from the red helicopter
in what could be Thailand, to his pottery date with Flo.

Not sure if has been sleuthed before!
And he hints about booking it again with his F1 after TB airs.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/television/the-bachelor-matty-johnson-confirms-he-kissed-many-women-to-find-love-but-he-was-selective/news-story/de9e289c20ae997be7a26e6b1e0e7bc4
You are on a role!!! thumbsup well done!!!! Maybe we should try get a scap of the chopper and put it in screen cap thread @Allaboutlove?????

brownravens wrote:
full article:

Keeping his new love secret has been a unique complication for the adventurous spirit, who is just desperate to go public with the woman he hopes to spend the rest of his life with.

“My mum and my sister know the result but even my closest friends, my best mate is like, ‘well, what is she like?’ and I’m like, ‘she’s great!’ And then they say ‘well, what colour hair does she have? What job does she do, or where does she live?’ and I’d say ‘I can’t tell you that. It’s been so frustrating.”

“Just going public for the first time will be great. Just to get a coffee...or maybe, book that helicopter again,’” he hints.

* The Bachelor, 7.30pm, Wednesday and Thursday on Ten.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/television/the-bachelor-matty-johnson-confirms-he-kissed-many-women-to-find-love-but-he-was-selective/news-story/de9e289c20ae997be7a26e6b1e0e7bc4

@Ash is this the helicopter you are referring to? could be Thailand? how many dates in Thailand though? I thought we have 2 boats sleuthed for the dates in Thailand  question

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 14 Img_1345

Sundy SC tenplay.com

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posts added from SC thread)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:51 pm

It could be a F3 - Fantasy date too because I suspect these took place in Sydney due to Tara's seaplane SC.

But I've got a cap from Flo's date here...
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 14 Screen11

ETA -link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WDO8IIGFhg&t=280s

Last edited by brownravens on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:57 pm

Yep @LeapofFaith

@brownravens

The text snippet u requested:

Keeping his new love secret has been a unique complication for the adventurous spirit, who is just desperate to go public with the woman he hopes to spend the rest of his life with.

“My mum and my sister know the result but even my closest friends, my best mate is like, u‘well, what is she like?’ and I’m like, ‘she’s great!’ And then they say ‘well, what colour hair does she have? What job does she do, or where does she live?’ and I’d say ‘I can’t tell you that. It’s been so frustrating.”

“Just going public for the first time will be great. Just to get a coffee...or maybe, book that helicopter again,’” he hints.
source

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Source added. All article quotes need a source)
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:58 pm

@Ash Thanks I got the whole article and posted in Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:00 pm

brownravens wrote:It could be a F3 - Fantasy date too because I suspect these took place in Sydney due to Tara's seaplane SC.

But I've got a cap from Flo's date here... Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 14 Screen11

yes ofcourse! so if Matty says in that DT article he wants to take his f1 back on that helicopter date then whoever has that red chopper date could be the f1? question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:12 pm

Nice work @Ash!

Just looking at the similarity between the helicopters (besides the obvious colour difference!) they are both Eurocopter's (helicopter type) and could be from the same company. I noticed on the Channel 10 Partners page there is no link to the helicopter company they used for Flo's date, and they normally update the page after every date.

So IMO if it's the same company then it would be a F3 date, and the link will show up on the partners page after the second helicopter date

ETA: This is all conditional on the helicopter being a company service, rather than a private charter

ETAA: Ok looking at the blue helicopter, the company logo is for Sydney Helitours. Will update in a bit, following a lead for the red helicopter (there are matching red helicopters in Melbourne) - could be Flo's short date with Matty at Hometowns
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 14 Helico10
Source: Tenplay

Last edited by SugarAndSpice on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:25 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:@Ash is this the helicopter you are referring to? could be thailand? how many dates in thailand though? i thought we have 2 boats sleuthed for the dates in thailand  question

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 14 Img_1345

Sundy SC

I found a similar helicopter - it can be hired from a video production company... in THAILAND!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 14 KbSivW5

http://www.bangkokvideoproductions.com/film-equipment-hire/helicopter-plane-hire-thailand

Also the vegetation in the background looks tropical, IMO.  I see a palm tree mid-right.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:32 pm

ok so maybe its just the camara crew getting the video footage of the boats down below laugh out loud i have no idea anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am still hoping its a f3 date in syd with the f1 inside!! because i don't want to wait till last minute to work it out with scaps (like nikki red dress last season) hehe
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:34 pm

@Bobette to me the helicopter looks more red than orange. But I agree the vegetation is throwing me.

Here is the red/gold helicopter from the Melbourne based company, however, they also do interstate flying
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 14 EC120-1
Source
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:38 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:@Bobette to me the helicopter looks more red than orange. But I agree the vegetation is throwing me.

Here is the red/gold helicopter from the Melbourne based company, however, they also do interstate flying

I don't think either of our 'copters are exact matches but we're on the right track, IMO. That vegetation does not look like Melbourne to me. Too cold for palm trees!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:38 pm

Maybe we can compare vegetation with Flo's date? I haven't got clear enough screen caps to see.

ETA - in Sydney the national parks do have ferns which can look like palm tree in low quality images.

Last edited by brownravens on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 66 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+47
ideas_ideas
Enough
Rikkim
stoneleigh
bondi_blonde
locoforbach
Sunnyandhappy
Skeppy
everending
aprawn
Billysmom