SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun May 28, 2017 7:03 pm

sophienette wrote:When is it starting to air?

I lost track of which international season starts when!

Our AU posters speculated in another thread that it should start sometime in July after Masterchef is over.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 29, 2017 7:36 pm

@sophienette it is slated to begin airing the end of July (similar to Seasons 2-4) yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 8:34 pm

handwave Love! And thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:47 am

Tentative filming schedule of dates/events (to be updated):

March 2 (Tues) = Matty officially confirmed as the bachelor  
March 1-2 = Filming begins/Night one - pics taken of contestants in night one dresses (here, here, here)
Mar 3-4 (Fri-Sat) = ? - contestants spotted and media reports of possible night one filming. Only possible way that could be is if they reshot something since earliest timestamp for other pics was Mar 1 *see above post links* (here, here)  
March 6 (Mon) = SD - first SD of season with Elora Murger whale watching at Port Stephens aboard a catamaran (here, here)
March 7 (Tues) = GD - Woman's Day photoshoot; Leah Costa on motorcycle with Matty (here, here, here)
March 10 (Fri) = SD - with Laura Byrne at Middle Harbour Marina, inluding painting, and also a picnic on board a super yacht 'Murcielago' in Middle Harbor (here, here, here, here)
April 8 (Wed) = SD or SQT - with Tara Pavlovic on Moroccan themed date with a camel and a snake charmer; also a kiss (here, here, here) 
April 11 (Sat) = SD - with Elise Stacy on a bus tour around Bondi and Dover Heights in Sydney. Matty looks to have brought flowers (here); played some field hockey and drank lemonade at lemonade stand; in the evening went on a luxury cruise around the harbour with time spent in a hot tub (here, here, here, here, here)

...Still working on the rest of sleuthed info and will update later....

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:53 pm

@AllAboutLove, Tara and Elise's dates were in April, not March, so that puts Laura back in the second SD position, before Matty went on his "mental health break".

His break was reported by DM on April 8 here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4392292/Matty-J-granted-personal-time-away-Bachelor.html

Also I dug up some pics on Diimex (see SM thread) of a bikini photo shoot which I think was around 16-18 April if you want to pencil that in on the timeline?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:31 pm

Are the dates noted on the matrix pics the dates that the actual dates occurred or the dates they were published to matrix? I ask because if those dates shown on the matrix pics for Tara - Apr 8 and for Elise - Apr 11 are correct then we are missing some other single dates in between. We have a confidential exlcusive posted Apr 6 that identified Laura as having another single date (her second one) that week of Apr 6. We have never had a season where the second single dates started before other front runner girls got single dates except when intruders were involved. At least we know Tara was not an intruder since we have her in the M&G promos and also got intro vids for her.

@Allaboutlove, here is a link to to a DIIMEX pic of Matty arriving for a hometown visit.
http://www.diimex.com/stock?rm=mediaset95277e7d9a845-3b95-448c-b4c0-63d8a1cb1eb4.xtp]
This pic was posted after Alex Nation's appearance in the AFL that took place on Sunday May 7th. So we can estimate that Matty was on HTD the week of May 7th (he could have been wrapping it up though if he started right after the logies similar to Richie)...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:09 pm

@Bobette @mercieme thank you yes I had multiple March dates and was copying and pasting my info so never changed the month from March to April and then when I saw the numbers I rearranged the chart and while I did it I was wondering why the heck those other dates I couldn't recall happening around that time and why the GD in April 21 was so much later. Fixed it. laugh out loud

- Will update and add in info for bikini photo shoot, April 6 2nd SD for Laura, and HTD info. IA that HTDs were after Logies time and similar to past seasons for filming timeline, especially if filming ended before May 20. Thanks again!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:30 pm

Thank you, @AAL thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:23 pm

@allaboutlove, since we have the exclusive by Confidential that Laura got a second SD sometime during the week of April 6 potentially before Tara's and Elise's SDs that took place on April 8 and April 11 respectively; I went through both Sam W's and Richie's dates on Wiki and second round dates only began after the front runner girls were all done with SDs. Can you also please double check this. I am just not sure that both Elise's and Tara's dates are their first SDs if Laura's SD was indeed the week of April 6...TYIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:41 pm

@mercieme IA and think you're spot on that Tara and Elise's dates in April could be 2nd SDs - more so a 2nd SD for Elise considering how lavish it seemed. 

If not a 2nd SD then could Elise be an intruder? Is there any evidence showing Elise there on night one? I know she may be the girl doing the cartwheel but if she's not then do we have any pics of Elise pre-April 11?  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:03 pm

@allaboutlove, i have also thought that Elise could be an intruder. I don't think she is the cartwheel girl because that girl's hair is very blonde IMO. I think the girl in the white long sleeved white dress in Elora's intro vid is Elise but @Bobette does not think so; therefore we have to wait to see if she is previewed at all in the intros. Comparing the dates for the intruders we have had in the past, neither Lana (Sam W's season) or Stephanie (Richie's season) got lavish dates for their 1st SDs. Elise and Matty looked too comfortable in the pics IMO for that to be their 1st SD if she was an intruder. Regardless though we should probably keep the possibility that Elise could be an intruder for now. Tara on the other hand is a mystery to me as to why Laura would get a second SD before her...all jmo though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:48 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@mercieme IA and think you're spot on that Tara and Elise's dates in April could be 2nd SDs - more so a 2nd SD for Elise considering how lavish it seemed. 

If not a 2nd SD then could Elise be an intruder? Is there any evidence showing Elise there on night one? I know she may be the girl doing the cartwheel but if she's not then do we have any pics of Elise pre-April 11?  question

I've been toying with this same idea myself @AllAboutLove - it would explain why she's missing from all promos to date unless she's cartwheeling or otherwise hidden.  However, she is pictured here arriving with the other girls at the very start of shooting.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Vob2kvf

Seems unlikely to me that they would let her mix the other girls if she was going to be a "surprise entry" later on.  Not impossible though.  I agree there is a black hole of time where dates must have been happening so maybe April 11 was Elise's second.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Sundy
mercieme
Bobette
Emayem
Dirty Street Pie
LeapofFaith
bachfan05
Hearts_And_Roses
Seabear
iamreal2u
Sprite