SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 23 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by ReneeM Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:01 pm

Ash2214 wrote:You guys! Love this!

https://instagram.com/p/BNh9-d-F6aF/

Here's the link she mentioned in her post:
http://www.mgbwhome.com/jojoandjordanfirsthome/

According to the video, there should be a longer one at some point. Also, the article mentions that it's a house they bought. I was thinking they were renting it, but it doesn't seem like it.

I noticed that too Smiley I can't remember if it was Jojo or Katherine that used the word bought but when the speculation came up everyone just assumed that she meant leased and went with it. It does make me happy though that they're actually homeowners together. There's a certain permanence to it and reaffirms what Jordan said on the HTD, he's not getting engaged just to try it out and see how it goes, it's forever. I'm excited to see the rest Smiley

It's so funny to me that with all the media going into the season and throughout about how Jordan was insincere and faking being in love with Jojo, he's turned out to be one of the most genuine people  to come on this show IMO. Nothing about him is different post show than the person he was when he was on the show, he didn't misrepresent himself at all. He's not out here trying to be a D list celebrity or extend his '15 minutes'. He goes to work, comes home to Jojo literally as soon as he can, and hangs out with both their families and friends.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 23 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:09 pm

^ Spot on! :claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:31 pm

Can't wait for the part 2. thumbsup that they bought the house. I've read previously in one article that the fixtures of the house i.e. sink, tubs is by Kohler which is top of the line.

Posting some pics from the website.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 23 LP_jojo_phase1_story_02
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 23 LP_jojo_phase1_story_04
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 23 LP_jojo_phase1_story_12
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 23 LP_jojo_phase1_story_13
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 23 LP_jojo_phase1_story_25
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:33 pm

My fav pics...

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 23 LP_jojo_phase1_story_16
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 23 LP_jojo_phase1_story_19
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 23 LP_jojo_phase1_story_24
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 23 LP_jojo_phase1_story_30
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:39 pm

Pics from last night at Getty Images: http://www.gettyimages.ca/photos/jojo-fletcher?family=editorial&phrase=jojo%20fletcher&excludenudity=true&sort=newest#license

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:47 pm

She's got the best freaking hair laugh out loud judging by Becca's snaps, they're either going to another event tonight or doing a photoshoot since they're getting their make up done again.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:57 pm

Vid from last night SEC Now.

http://www.secsports.com/video/18183926/tide-vs-gators

SEC showdown: Tide vs. Gators
18 hours ago
SEC Network's Dari Nowkhah and Jordan Rodgers break down the SEC Championship matchup.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:59 pm

Ash2214 wrote:She's got the best freaking hair laugh out loud judging by Becca's snaps, they're either going to another event tonight or doing a photoshoot since they're getting their make up done again.
Tonight is the LA Jingle Ball. The twins and Amanda are going, so I'm guessing JoBecca is going too.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:02 pm

Awww yay! They got someone to sponsor their furniture, that's good! Is the furniture that's already in the house (from the snaps) the furniture that was selected? Or has it not been put in the house yet?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:10 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:She's got the best freaking hair laugh out loud judging by Becca's snaps, they're either going to another event tonight or doing a photoshoot since they're getting their make up done again.
Tonight is the LA Jingle Ball. The twins and Amanda are going, so I'm guessing JoBecca is going too.

Sounds like loads of Bachelor peeps are going (according to the Jared interview posted in another thread).

That jumpsuit JoJo wore last night is to die for! That's like my favourite colour in the world and it suits her so well.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:16 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

I'm glad Jo is enjoying her stay in LA while Jordan is busy at work.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:42 pm

Reminder, there is no mention at all of the next Bachelor season. We have members who are not spoiled, and don't want to be spoiled. Mentioning anything to do with the next bachelor season, prevents them from enjoying any other thread because of the fear of being spoiled.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna