SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 68 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Jolena Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:46 am

SafronSahara wrote:Did I hear that right? Does Jojo refer to Darla as mom already?

I must have missed this snap. Did anyone copy it? If so, can you post it here . TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 68 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Jolena Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:49 am

elena.shayk wrote:Airelle was just live on insta. Dunno if u guys watched but gonna give a quick summary. She and Luke r out having McDo and she is uploading yesterdays vlog. They didnt do much today bcz they were watching football laugh out loud. She said we can post questions on her latest photo on Insta and she will do a Q&A in tmrrws vlog with Luke also if there is alot of demand she'll do a LIVE fb video with JoJo, Jordan and Luke so hurry up and post questions and comments on her latest pic

What's Airelle's insta name? Is she using snap chat & Twitter? anyone? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:52 am

aviej wrote:^

IG - Airelle Snyder
Twitter - @airellesnyder

Thanks Avie, I didn't see your post and just asked again in a post. Do you know her snapchat?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:08 am

Can't tell too much from a few snaps and pics but from the pics they are sharing it looks like the girls get along pretty well. Anyone know how old Airelle is and how her and Luke met? I know it wasen't that long ago he was with Lindsey ( the girl that was on home town date) I read they broke up but just learning that Luke is with Airelle. Can someone please fill me in? TIA Hugesmile
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:28 am

Arielle was born in 89, so she's 27. Jojo is quite likable so I would've been surprised if Arielle and Jo didn't hit it off.
Don't know how her and Luke met. Seems to fit his type though. A petite blond.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:16 am

Her snapchat is: airellesnyder
And she said they met in a coffeeshop.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:16 am

Airelle and Luke met at a cafe. Seems like they've been dating since the end of October (all based off of my sleuthing skills.)

Airelle's snapchat is "Airelle Snyder"

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:17 am

elena.shayk wrote:Her snapchat is: airellesnyder
And she said they met in a coffeeshop.
Hah! We said the EXACT same thing!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:40 am

Jolena wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:Did I hear that right? Does Jojo refer to Darla as mom already?

I must have missed this snap. Did anyone copy it? If so, can you post it here . TIA

Here are the links to the most recent snaps:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOMEKy6gbgD/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps&hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOMEONxgcH6/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps&hl=en
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:35 am

This scene! This moment... i was about to cry JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 68 1f62a
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOMzDL2Bdti/?taken-by=smth4lyfe
The Bachelorette. ABC. Ep. 11. Jojo and Jordan. by @smth4lyfe

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:57 am

That's adorable @elena.shayk! Jo showed all the anger of a very upset, ruffled kitten woken up from her nap at him here laugh out loud shes so cute.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:41 am

@Alanna haha yes! and look at BBJ so sad and intense laugh out loud

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna