SELECT CONTENT

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by Brill Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Posting this here. It's about the next bachelor, but the vid shows them very happy and laughing.

http://etcanada.com/news/184612/the-bachelor-canada-coming-to-w-network-casting-begins-dec-1/

Thanks GA!! yes

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 5 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:44 pm

It's just as we thought, the negativity was far too much to handle. I can see that. Not speaking for all Canadians, but rudeness is not something we can handle very well. I know personally, it turns me into a crazy lady.

It's nice to see them very happy and off SM. Not good for us but hopefully we'll get fan pics here and there.

Kevin said he wants to go snowboarding with her, I can totally see them doing that. They both love the outdoors.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:51 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Here's the video....it was on ET's facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/ETCanada/videos/?ref=page_internal

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Posting this here. It's about the next bachelor, but the vid shows them very happy and laughing.

http://etcanada.com/news/184612/the-bachelor-canada-coming-to-w-network-casting-begins-dec-1/
Cute! I like that Kevin is pushing hard for Mike to be the next bachelor. On a purely selfish level I'm kinda sad that they're taking an SM break but they've gotta do what they've gotta do to maintain their relationship and their happiness as individuals. I hope eventually they'll get to a point where they feel comfortable sharing more
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:51 pm

@GuardianAngel, question from me as a relative newbie to the forums. Pardon my ignorance.

Now that the season is over, what's the difference between this thread and the other General discussion forum:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f223-bachelor-bachelorette-international-couples-contestants-general-discussion-viewing-links

I posted in the Jasmine/Kevin thread in that forum: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3905-jasmine-lorimer-kevin-wendt-bachelorette-canada-season-1-discussion

Thanks in advance.
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:12 am

I will take a stab at answering....

This is a fan forum for positivity and good vibes for the couple. The other thread is for discussion on the couple and as such, can be negative/positive/general discussion regarding where they stand, etc.

Also with this being a fan forum, there are general fan forum rules:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2549-fan-forum-rules#675404

Hope I answered that right @GuardianAngel?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:16 am

@Aunties_Love yes that's correct.

@Love_is_Eternal Just have a look at the topic title. Whenever there is a "Fan" in the topic title then it's a Fan forum.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:17 am

Thanks, @GuardianAngel and @Aunties_Love! That is a huge help.
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:42 am

Love hearing that Kevin's mom reached out to Jasmine while the show aired

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by KatydidC Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:09 am

Kevin And Jasmine Talk Life After ‘The Bachelorette Canada’ | EXTENDED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyJe2faXRY0

Love her...love him..love them. So sweet & I really do think they have a healthy perspective in moving forward & wish them all the best.

KatydidC

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:40 am

Thanks @KatydidC

I think I dig KW even more...
Man, he's very upfront with his feelings and supportive

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:49 am

Thanks for all the vids/links, everyone Smiley
This forum is awesome for updates yes
I watched all the vids ... lots of great commentary already in the general discussion thread so I'll just say I'm glad that they did the interview - it was genuine, sincere, realistic & I love how caring & understanding they were towards each other. The handholding for support was sweet, too.

Their break has IMO given everyone (themselves, viewers -including myself laugh out loud - etc) time to take a step back, cool off & put the whole thing in maybe a fuller perspective. Kevin being so understanding re. Jasmine's feelings was nice - kind of makes me think that if he can empathize to such an extent with Jasmine's brutal honesty, I as a viewer can give her a break as well Smiley

Nothing but best wishes to this pretty couple ❤️

I just checked my IG feed and saw this  Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 5 1f60a  Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 5 1f618 :

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 5 1f35c by @kevin.c.wendt

Kevin is now following Jasmine's hair account, her friend Alex & her sister Jade on IG Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

+29
Imp
hawaiiangirl
Zaynab
Seabear
bluwavz