SELECT CONTENT

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 14 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:50 am

Thanks for posting @TheWrongReasons That's great that both of them have chosen charity donations attached to the shillings. Kevin will be not far from where my son lives! He should do well there.

The last pic is just adorable. The hashtag is so flippin sweet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 14 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:58 pm

NP @GuardianAngel ! Always happy to post Smiley

Blue bird day with some cool ladies by @jasmine.lorimer

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:14 am

Catching up on Jasmine and Kevin and I see that on IG story Jasmine posted her FaceTime with Kevin.  He looked so adorable!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:27 am

Idlemess wrote:Catching up on Jasmine and Kevin and I see that on IG story Jasmine posted her FaceTime with Kevin.  He looked so adorable!

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 14 14160410

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:34 pm

dee wrote:
Idlemess wrote:Catching up on Jasmine and Kevin and I see that on IG story Jasmine posted her FaceTime with Kevin.  He looked so adorable!

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 14 14160410

source

tyvm Idlemess and Dee. mademyday

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 14 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:26 am

lovetogether :sweetheart: :cutiepie

Looking forward to spending NYE in Vancouver with this fella. What are your New Year's plans? by @jasmine.lorimer

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:00 am

Gee, I always worry when no one has heard anything, so thank you very much for this. thumbsup   I think they have to be the first couple I can think of that keep so quiet about each other.  I know it is what's best for them but if they could just let me know, no one else, just me. :yes:  Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 14 3806527698

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 14 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:19 am

Cute NYE toast by Kevin and Jasmine. They look really good together and KW seems to have a fresh cut

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:06 am

KW's celebrating new years with Jasmine in Vancouver Smiley

From Jasmine's IG story:

source

From Kevin's IG and IG story:

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 14 15624264_801427646676629_1832881923542745088_n
In Vancouver celebrating New Years Eve with this beautiful human. 2016, I never saw it coming, but I'm so lucky it did. by @kevin.c.wendt

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:15 am

@dee Thanks for posting!!! They look so happy together! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:00 pm

@dee Thank you for sharing. They are so cute together.. :yes:

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:31 pm

Thanks for bringing all the cute IG posts/stories over, @dee!
For some reason my phone browser isn't showing the IG story stuff (might need to finally do the update that keeps popping up laugh out loud) but I saw some of their IG stories earlier and they are too cute! Love Jasmine calling Kevin her taxi ... they do look so happy beatingheart

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

+29
Imp
hawaiiangirl
Zaynab
Seabear
bluwavz