SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 85 of 86 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 84, 85, 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 85 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:48 am

Mikaela is showing her friendship here IMO

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 85 65456410
https://www.facebook.com/shopaholmik/?ref=br_rs

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 85 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:49 am

HEA wrote:
Bobette wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Everything about Lyndsey's friendship with this girl is.. unique to say the least. This caption along with Lyndsey's comment. Lyndsey's comment on this pic, the girl's caption on this pic, The girl's naked in the tub in this pic, Lyndsey's in the bathroom with her, and comments on her nipple Suspect . Clearly they're really, really, really, close

I don't see intimacy in these pics.  I think they're just friends who enjoy attention and the 'are they or aren't they' discussion these kind of pics/comments generate.  I know plenty of girls just like this IRL.  Bit disappointing if this is the case - I thought Lindsey was more mature.  

We see it every season on Bach AU - there's always at least one rumoured couple among the girls.  It annoys me because it makes a mockery of genuine bisexuality.  I don't think Chris would be turned off by anything pictured - probably quite the opposite if he's like most men.  JMO

but we know this happens right?

who are those contestants who found love during the bachelor season?
what about the AU F1, who turned down Richie
it is not always rumors.

note: I would like to make sure that I am understood. I had gay friends and know some lesbian couples. I love them for who they are and not their sexual orientation. For me saying that Lindsey is MAYBE bisexual is in no way shape or form an insult or a way to discredit or whatever. as i said... love is love. if everyone is happy, then it is all that matters.

Just My Opinion Here

Megan and Tiffany are the girls who hooked up on Richie's season.  IMO it was fake, for attention.  Megan is currently filming Bachelor in Paradise AU where she is reportedly dating Jake (from Georgia Love's season).  Not saying people can't go back and forth between men and women, just that I never saw her relationship with Tiffany as genuine.

The AU F1 who dumped Richie for a woman is Alex.  I have absolutely no doubts whatsoever that her relationship with her girlfriend is genuine. They seem to be enjoying a normal relationship, out of the spotlight (she met her girlfriend through playing sport together) and it's obvious looking at the two of them together that it's real love, IMO.  

Lyndsey pics of herself with her friend remind me of Megan and Tiffany.  The difference is Lyndsey's not claiming to be in a relationship, although people may interpret it that way... which may be what she wants, or not.  Some women enjoy titilating men with these kind of displays.  IMO I think they are just friends but they like people to wonder otherwise.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:56 am

Bobette wrote:
HEA wrote:
Bobette wrote:

I don't see intimacy in these pics.  I think they're just friends who enjoy attention and the 'are they or aren't they' discussion these kind of pics/comments generate.  I know plenty of girls just like this IRL.  Bit disappointing if this is the case - I thought Lindsey was more mature.  

We see it every season on Bach AU - there's always at least one rumoured couple among the girls.  It annoys me because it makes a mockery of genuine bisexuality.  I don't think Chris would be turned off by anything pictured - probably quite the opposite if he's like most men.  JMO

it is not always rumors.

note: I would like to make sure that I am understood. I had gay friends and know some lesbian couples. I love them for who they are and not their sexual orientation. For me saying that Lindsey is MAYBE bisexual is in no way shape or form an insult or a way to discredit or whatever. as i said... love is love. if everyone is happy, then it is all that matters.

Just My Opinion Here

Megan and Tiffany are the girls who hooked up on Richie's season.  IMO it was fake, for attention.  Megan is currently filming Bachelor in Paradise AU where she is reportedly dating Jake (from Georgia Love's season).  Not saying people can't go back and forth between men and women, just that I never saw her relationship with Tiffany as genuine.

The AU F1 who dumped Richie for a woman is Alex.  I have absolutely no doubts whatsoever that her relationship with her girlfriend is genuine. They seem to be enjoying a normal relationship, out of the spotlight (she met her girlfriend through playing sport together) and it's obvious looking at the two of them together that it's real love, IMO.  

Lyndsey pics of herself with her friend remind me of Megan and Tiffany.  The difference is Lyndsey's not claiming to be in a relationship, although people may interpret it that way... which may be what she wants, or not.  Some women enjoy titilating men with these kind of displays.  Personally I think it's just harmless 20-something behaviour.
It's true, Lyndsey isn't claiming to be in a relationship with that woman. That woman - her friend - is in a relationship with a guy. That's whats so sad is how things get interpreted can affect real lives of people out there that weren't on the show, therefore, IMO it's hard to put them in the spotlight as they aren't asking for it.

I do think you are right though...harmless 20 something behavour.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:02 am

I wouldn't worry about misinterpretations affecting the friend - IMO those pics and comments are deliberately designed to be "suggestive" Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:02 am

She could have moved during the last 6 months, yet she is doing it after the finale. January is not the best month to move in/out, nor xmas new eve time...

either she already packed her stuff or a moving company will. Maybe her apart is already empty and she is spending time with her mom in their LA home and is in process of installation

or

She may move to Chris new house (again I missed that part that he bought a house!!)

could be mikaela and mom are spending their last vacay together mom/daughter. Why would mom be there if she was moving to the house she already occupied last year. She would need her clothes and personal effect, no furniture so no need of any special help from mom really needed.

for me, this moving right after the finale announcement as if she cannot wait any minute after that to move out.... somewhere.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:04 am

Bobette wrote:I wouldn't worry about misinterpretations affecting the friend - IMO those pics and comments are deliberately designed to be "suggestive" Hugesmile
@Bobette
Yep, guess I just got feelings for others that are drug through the mud for no reason.  It really gets under my skin as she's done nothing wrong other than be friends with Lyndsey to find her face plastered somewhere that she didn't anticipate it likely.  IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:06 am

Bobette wrote:
HEA wrote:
Bobette wrote:

it is not always rumors.

Just My Opinion Here

Lyndsey pics of herself with her friend remind me of Megan and Tiffany.  The difference is Lyndsey's not claiming to be in a relationship, although people may interpret it that way... which may be what she wants, or not.  Some women enjoy titilating men with these kind of displays.  IMO I think they are just friends but they like people to wonder otherwise.

she is still under contract, the finale is not aired yet. so of course she cannot say anything
as far as I see the pics, it is mostly her friend who is sharing love declaration even if it was lindsey who initiated the kiss on the lips

i do not think they have enough IG followers for them to tease....

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:10 am

Aren't these old pics from last year though? I highly doubt she would have gone on the show - to date a man - if she was in a genuine relationship with a woman. Women in relationships tend to be more considerate of each other's feelings than that. Definitely just friends, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:18 am

Woke up early .... checked the board .... curious as to why so many new pages .... thought something exciting happened ..... and then I laughed and I laughed .... seriously???? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:28 am

Bobette wrote:I wouldn't worry about misinterpretations affecting the friend - IMO those pics and comments are deliberately designed to be "suggestive" Hugesmile

IMO, even if these pics and the shared page and whatever else. are simply characteristic behavior for 20. Year olds.  - giggling. we’re about to see that 10 year age difference cause Chris to exit stage left. I am friends with and/or work with many men but I don’t know any who would find these quite public and IMO compromising images a good look for a fiancé. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:44 am

Single girls these days, all ages, are much friendlier than they were n my day but to suggest something sexual is going on because of it is far fetched IMO.  Every season of the Bach have you not seen how the girls sit entertwined with each other... laying on each other and cuddling?  This is with girls they’ve just met .... i wouldnt do it but don’t see anything sexual with displays of affection between girls.   Guys wouldn’t do that but for some reason girls do.   Its why a group of girls can get up and dance together and nobody things anything of it ... but on he other hand guys can’t cuz its just weird.  I think the fact that it is so public in her instagram that it means even less ...
Nothing’s hidden .... because there’s nothing to hide ... they’re close friends ... one post the friend says Lindsey is like a mother a sister a daughter .... what’s sexual about that .

Last edited by northernviewer on Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:50 am

Bobette wrote:Aren't these old pics from last year though?  I highly doubt she would have gone on the show - to date a man - if she was in a genuine relationship with a woman.  Women in relationships tend to be more considerate of each other's feelings than that.  Definitely just friends, IMO.
Well, here's proof that the one that was said to of been posted in Oct of this year:

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 85 65465410

Actually matches up to this pic that was posted on Lyndsey's IG on Feb 14, 2017.  It happened before filming.  Notice the exact same clothes, same hairstyles, same rose on the table. As far as the other ones, IMO it's just inuendo without any malice IMO.

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 85 2017-426

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 85 of 86 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 84, 85, 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire