SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 84 of 86 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 83, 84, 85, 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 84 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:18 am

ReneeM wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Considering all those pics happened in 2016, I really don't see what relevance they have on the situation today....  

I think presumptions are being made vs facts put out there, IMO.
All the pics in my post are from 2017, post filming. One of the pics posted in November the girl "proposes" to Lyndsey in the caption and in the comments Lyndsey replies that she can't wait to marry her. I don't take it seriously to mean that Lyndsey's legitimately gonna marry her, it seems to obviously be just banter between friends but I don't think if she were in a serious relationship she would have replied in that way. That's a single girl's banter imo.
Just to keep things straight, what I was talking about is the ones that I posted and the others that are referenced back to 2016.  I agree.  With the ones that you posted, yea, I got a vibe of her bantering with friends.  A banter that reminds me of an early 20's girl and not someone as mature as I thought she was acting.  IMO, none of what is put on here suggests that she's not the actual F1 though.  Just trying to figure it all out.  I do think however though that because Lyndsey is on the show, I don't think that posting "friends" of her in positions as were posted up thread - not by you in particular @ReneeM, I didn't think was allowed per rules?

ETA:
hope I am not sticking my foot in my mouth with this post

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 84 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:18 am

ReneeM wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Considering all those pics happened in 2016, I really don't see what relevance they have on the situation today....  

All the pics in my post are from 2017, post filming. One of the pics posted in November the girl "proposes" to Lyndsey in the caption and in the comments Lyndsey replies that she can't wait to marry her. I don't take it seriously to mean that Lyndsey's legitimately gonna marry her, it seems to obviously be just banter between friends but I don't think if she were in a serious relationship she would have replied in that way. That's a single girl's banter imo.

Change the girl for a guy

Kissing on lips
Naked on tub
Head on shoulder... romantic pic and view
Valentine
Kinda love declaration or statement on IG
Marry me.... cannot wait to marry you

I would think they are a couple not friends
Add to that this gay song from hoizer

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:22 am

IF any of the innuendo in the pics is true, IMO that would be between her and Chris to deal with if she's the F1.

I just don't know if it's in the rules for here that other people's faces in pics needed to be cropped out. Does that rule still stand?

In any case, IMO, it is Lyndsey on the show and not her friends so should that be shown here and put her face on blast?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:25 am

ReneeM wrote:Everything about Lyndsey's friendship with this girl is.. unique to say the least. This caption along with Lyndsey's comment. Lyndsey's comment on this pic, the girl's caption on this pic, The girl's naked in the tub in this pic, Lyndsey's in the bathroom with her, and comments on her nipple Suspect . Clearly they're really, really, really, close

I don't see intimacy in these pics.  I think they're just friends who enjoy attention and the 'are they or aren't they' discussion these kind of pics/comments generate.  I know plenty of girls just like this IRL. Bit disappointing if this is the case - I thought Lindsey was more mature.  

We see it every season on Bach AU - there's always at least one rumoured couple among the girls.  It annoys me because it makes a mockery of genuine bisexuality.  I don't think Chris would be turned off by anything pictured - probably quite the opposite if he's like most men.  JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:27 am

I followed Lyndsey for quite some time and this supposed girl she is having a relationship with is a familiar face on her instagram. However, my mind never run wild before as I always got the impression that this girl is actually dating a guy. There is this guy that always appear on this girl’s instagram quite intimately, no?

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:33 am

Bobette wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Everything about Lyndsey's friendship with this girl is.. unique to say the least. This caption along with Lyndsey's comment. Lyndsey's comment on this pic, the girl's caption on this pic, The girl's naked in the tub in this pic, Lyndsey's in the bathroom with her, and comments on her nipple Suspect . Clearly they're really, really, really, close

I don't see intimacy in these pics.  I think they're just friends who enjoy attention and the 'are they or aren't they' discussion these kind of pics/comments generate.  I know plenty of girls just like this IRL.  Bit disappointing if this is the case - I thought Lindsey was more mature.  

We see it every season on Bach AU - there's always at least one rumoured couple among the girls.  It annoys me because it makes a mockery of genuine bisexuality.  I don't think Chris would be turned off by anything pictured - probably quite the opposite if he's like most men.  JMO

but we know this happens right?

who are those contestants who found love during the bachelor season? LINK HERE and HERE
what about the AU F1, who turned down Richie LINK HERE
it is not always rumors.

note: I would like to make sure that I am understood. I had gay friends and know some lesbian couples. I love them for who they are and not their sexual orientation. For me saying that Lindsey is MAYBE bisexual is in no way shape or form an insult or a way to discredit or whatever. as i said... love is love. if everyone is happy, then it is all that matters.

Just My Opinion Here

Last edited by HEA on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:39 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:38 am

Bobette wrote:

I don't see intimacy in these pics.  I think they're just friends who enjoy attention and the 'are they or aren't they' discussion these kind of pics/comments generate.  I know plenty of girls just like this IRL.  Bit disappointing if this is the case - I thought Lindsey was more mature.  

I see this as more of a friends thing versus a love interest thing. Then taking into account what @devilmaycar3 found out about that girl's IG that she's got a current boyfriend by the looks of the pics posted. IMO, it's just a young girl 20's kind of thing versus a love interest. I agree @Bobette, in any case, it is something for them to work out if she's the F1 as I suspect she is vs for anyone else to run it through the mill.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:40 am

HEA wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

Kissing on lips
Naked on tub
Valentine

Jmo

They put it out there in technicolor, IMO. Chris is not engaged to Lyndsay because he’s an average kink free nice guy who is not that kind of open minded,  IMO.  I hope she was not his F1. She’s not on the DL and he will look foolish and I don’t want to see that because it wlll shake his already shaky confidence in love. JMO. It would explain the one week to breakup, tho.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:40 am

devilmaycar3 wrote:I followed Lyndsey for quite some time and this supposed girl she is having a relationship with is a familiar face on her instagram. However, my mind never run wild before as I always got the impression that this girl is actually dating a guy. There is this guy that always appear on this girl’s instagram quite intimately, no?
@devilmaycar3 I too have been following her. I think there's nothing more to this than kids having fun. OOPS dated myself again calling her a kid. Anyhow. I think that Lyndsey is F1 and think that she and Chris are doing just fine.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:41 am

Aunties_Love wrote:IF any of the innuendo in the pics is true, IMO that would be between her and Chris to deal with if she's the F1.  

I just don't know if it's in the rules for here that other people's faces in pics needed to be cropped out.  Does that rule still stand?

In any case, IMO, it is Lyndsey on the show and not her friends so should that be shown here and put her face on blast?
Are there different rules for sleuthing the american version & the canadian? The rule I know of is no posting info from private pages. In this case everyone's pages are public so it's fair game I think.

As for Lyndsey and this girl, personally I'm not speculating on Lyndsey's sexuality, just questioning if the posts & Lyndsey's replies are that of someone in a committed relationship as was done with Mikaela.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:45 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
HEA wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

Kissing on lips
Naked on tub
Valentine

Jmo

They put it out there in technicolor, IMO. Chris is not engaged to Lyndsay because he’s an average kink free nice guy who is not that kind of open minded,  IMO.  I hope she was not his F1. She’s not on the DL and he will look foolish and I don’t want to see that because it wlll shake his already shaky confidence in love. JMO. It would explain the one week to breakup, tho.
What if this is all just crap, meaning there is nothing to it other than friends and friendly banter? Yet here it is being made public and assumptions made. I feel sorry for the friend as her only "crime" is being friends with Lyndsey and has to deal with this if she checks these and other boards as I am sure somewhere / somehow the other boards will pick up on it and will post stuff without actually having proof. IMO. It's a shame to do that to a woman whom obviously has a boyfriend as per her IG pics.

In any case, IMO, Lyndsey is the F1 and I am sure if there was anything to what's being assumed or talked about, Chris will find out and if they are together today, then all's good. all IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:47 am

ReneeM wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:IF any of the innuendo in the pics is true, IMO that would be between her and Chris to deal with if she's the F1.  

I just don't know if it's in the rules for here that other people's faces in pics needed to be cropped out.  Does that rule still stand?

Are there different rules for sleuthing the american version & the canadian? The rule I know of is no posting info from private pages. In this case everyone's pages are public so it's fair game I think.

As for Lyndsey and this girl, personally I'm not speculating on Lyndsey's sexuality, just questioning if the posts & Lyndsey's replies are that of someone in a committed relationship as was done with Mikaela.
@ReneeM
At one time here there was a rule for not posting faces of others as they aren't on the show.  If that rule isn't there anymore, then I stand corrected.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 84 of 86 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 83, 84, 85, 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire