SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 86 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 49 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:06 pm

chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:46 am

This is interesting, it's from Jillian Harris's website and a has a friend Mindy, who does a write up about the first episode and she found a photo of Chris with out the beard (he has a baby face, don't know how old he is in it) and has her picks as top 3 after first episode.

http://www.jillianharris.com/bachelor-canada-my-first-impressions/

Good interview. If any of these have been posted before please delete them. I went back a few pages and didn't see them.

https://globalnews.ca/news/3796892/bachelor-canada-chris-leroux-interview/

Last edited by Brill on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:38 am; edited 2 times in total

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:02 am

Here is an interview with Chris and Noah.

http://www.edge.ca/2017/10/12/edge-morning-correspondent-ian-lynch-speaks-with-bachelor-canadas-chris-leroux/

Not sure if the person who did the write up knows that the Pittsburgh Penguins is a hockey team and not a baseball team. scratch    Unless they know something I don't know. giggling

Q and A with Chris.

https://torontolife.com/culture/movies-and-tv/qa-new-bachelor-canada-chris-leroux-televised-search-soulmate/

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:31 am

I promise this is the last thread for awhile from me.  Hope it is okay.

http://www.953freshradio.ca/syn/73/164272/mlebel-listen-interview-with-canadas-new-bachelor-chris-leroux

Another interview.

http://www.metronews.ca/entertainment/2017/10/10/chris-leroux-didn-t-expect-the-bachelor-canada-to-make-him-a-better-person.html

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:05 am

Here's the group pic:

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 22365272_752348398281898_1132607158741906000_n

source

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:40 pm

@Brill Thanks for all the links. I can't read them right now but I will later! yes

@Aunties_Love Thanks for the group pic. Hands in pocket must be his thing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:41 am

Brill wrote:This is interesting, it's from Jillian Harris's website and a has a friend Mindy, who does a write up about the first episode and she found a photo of Chris with out the beard (he has a baby face, don't know how old he is in it) and has her picks as top 3 after first episode.

snipped

Good interview.  If any of these have been posted before please delete them. I went back a few pages and didn't see them.

https://globalnews.ca/news/3796892/bachelor-canada-chris-leroux-interview/

It was easy for Leroux to find “the one” among these women

In a short period of time, Leroux claims he was able to whittle down the women to those he felt a genuine chemistry with. To him, it was obvious who he’d end up with. (We have yet to see if it’ll be obvious to the viewers.)

READ MORE: ‘The Bachelor Canada’ contestants revealed: Meet the final 10 women

“I could definitely tell… the cream rises to the top,” said Leroux. “Being a professional baseball player, I’m good at weeding out who likes me for me and who likes me for my potential earnings. I think I did a good job, and to me, it’s obvious. I don’t think it was that hard, but I’ll let the viewing public make their own decisions.”

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 1176891977

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:42 am

Hmm, seems like the second row and mikaela are who he sees potential

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:21 am

Idlemess wrote:Hmm, seems like the second row and mikaela are who he sees potential
I think Lyndsey is in the front row far right....the one he called unbelievably beutiful and the only one that got extreme private individual time with him on night one.....what seems to be reserved for the F1. IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:22 am

BTW, is there anyone to do sc's or????

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:07 pm

I can't find a link to watch it to do s/caps. I don't do the pvr thing because I barely have time to watch what I want to watch, plus hockey takes up most of what little TV time I have.

If anyone comes across a link, it would be much appreciated for other members who can't watch as well.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jag90210 Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't find a link to watch it to do s/caps. I don't do the pvr thing because I barely have time to watch what I want to watch, plus hockey takes up most of what little TV time I have.

If anyone comes across a link, it would be much appreciated for other members who can't watch as well.

I found it on YouTube, not great quality but better than nothing.  Just search The Bachelor Canada S0301.

jag90210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 86 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 49 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire