SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 86 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 57 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:30 am

Sharleen now believe Mikaela is F1  Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 2498057887

There often comes a point in each season where I am either officially won over by the lead or am left scratching my head. Sometimes they express themselves in ways I can’t relate to, or value traits in their contestants (and thus make choices) I can’t wrap my mind around. Other times, they behave so textbook-perfectly that they deserve praise, and that’s exactly what’s about to happen with Chris right now.

In my premiere recap my major concern with Chris was how much personality he had. I worried about his charisma and pizzaz, whether or not he was entertaining and funny. Okay, so I’m still not entirely sure I find him to be any of those things, but I maintain that he receives humour very well (I love how easily he laughs) and I suspect he clams up for the camera. (I doubt that they would leave examples of this on the editing room floor; because the lead is usually the season’s hero, if they do or say something flattering or funny, we tend to see it.) We’ve gotten glimpses of his personality, and the fact that all the women seem truly smitten says a lot, but so far that’s not what this love fest is about.

What I’m loving about Chris as the lead is how introspective and thoughtful he is. This week, he said a close second to finding his mate on this show would be to “find out who I really am.” (Not to continuously harp on Canadianisms, but can you imagine an American former pro baseball player making that one of the focal points of his turn as Bachelor?! Talk about unlikely.) You don’t get the sense that any choices he makes are just to enhance his image or to earn his season good ratings. His assessment of Brittany’s Group Date dance (that it was uncomfortable for him) was painfully honest, when it would’ve been simpler (and more drama-inducing) to have just said he found it attractive. His pause over Lyndsey’s age shows that he is taking this very seriously and doesn’t want to date a tall blonde a decade younger than him just because he can. His concern for Meghan throughout the entire season, right up until he let her go this week, felt really genuine, and not because caring for her made him look good. He constantly bemoans his struggle to be vulnerable and to open up, and seems actually angry with himself for moving two-steps-forward-one-step-back. He is reflective and self-critical, yet never seems to come off as having low self-esteem (not an easy combination). And most importantly, what he notices and values in the women goes far beyond how hot they are and how good their chemistry is. He’s a very compelling Bachelor.

To hear my thoughts on Brittany’s unexpected exit, please watch The Morning After (above). I felt what I had to say could be better expressed in video! As for the Top 4, even though our “Celebrity” Fantasy Draft picks are locked in, I can do whatever I want in this recap:) My updated picks based on this episode are as follows…

1. Mikaela, 27: I’ve gotta say, it was soooo satisfying to finally get this long-awaited 1-on-1 and for it to go as well as it did. There’s such a natural ease to these two as a couple that I find very convincing and that seems to transcend the TV show factor. A smattering of quotes Chris said about Mikaela this week: “Every moment, every day that I spend with her is just perfect,” “I don’t think I’ve ever felt this way before,” as well as saying that when he closed his eyes and pictured walking hand-in-hand with a woman on Queen Street it was her. To her face he said, “I think today’s one of the best days of my life,” and later at the Rose Ceremony cocktail party, “I’m very serious about you.” My money remains on Mikaela. And as I said last week, if he doesn’t pick Mikaela, the woman he does pick (presumably Lyndsey) would have reason to not be thrilled hearing him say these things about someone else.

2. Lyndsey, 23: The chemistry between Lyndsey and Chris is undeniable. That “love potion” makeout sesh was downright epic, and their conversations feel effortless yet substantial. (I love how Lyndsey’s takeaway from chatting with him was “I learned Chris is just as freaked out as I am.”) Lyndsey really laid it all out there this week, telling Chris that her heart is hers if he wants it, and that if she were to go home at this point it’d officially feel like a break up. I love that she never speaks as though “winning” is in the bag; she manages to come across as confident but not arrogant. I can still see Lyndsey winning, and as I said last week, it’ll either be her or Mikaela at the end of all this, period.

3. Kait, 29: Notice how this week Kait was suddenly not painted a villain anymore? I was suspicious of last week’s edit based on how little evidence there was, and this week we saw Kait and Meghan (seemingly, anyway) getting along just fine. I could be wrong, but I suspect last week’s friction was the result of the annoyance of living together and nothing more. We saw a different side of Kait this week, the side that is decidedly more feminine and seductive. Needless to say, Chris’ interest was piqued. Kait still comes across as something of an enigma and in some ways it feels like we’ve hardly scratched the surface of who she is. I still don’t see her lasting until the end, but she received this week’s Group Date rose and isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.

4. Stacy, 25: This is the first week where I had to bump Catie from the Top 4. Unfortunately for my early first pick, her time with Chris is coming off more and more one-sided, with Catie holding onto him, going in to kiss him, sort of draping herself on him, gazing longingly at him. She repeatedly says she thinks she’ll end up with Chris, but I’m not getting a ton of reciprocation from him (and this is on top of Chris continuing to call her “intense”). Meanwhile, Stacy took a substantial step forward this week. In their Rose Ceremony cocktail party 1-on-1 time, where they discussed Chris being guarded, it became apparent that the two are closer than we’ve been shown or led to believe. They also shared their second kiss (also based on what we’ve been shown and led to believe). Of course, it would take some upset-level come-from-behind action for her to “win,” but this is the first week since before the Premiere where I have Stacy in a Top 4 spot.

Watch The Bachelor Canada Wednesdays at 9:00 p.m. EST on W Network. Then, head on over to FLARE.com/themorningafter for Sharleen Joynt’s always on-point recaps.

http://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelor-canada-episode-6-review/

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:50 am

the interesting part is that sharleen believes that Lindsey is too obvious.... and I think exactly the same

also it is very interesting the caption of each picture.

(i resume, not verbatim)

stacy: continue to develop, slow and steady will win?
catie: will intense win... too much for him to handle
lindsey: claims his territory, get a little hot and heavy and sticky,
mikaela: the passion was INTENSE (capital letters), get to know each other on deeper level

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:38 am

I read the blog from Sharleen and in it I don't see her writing anything about how obvious Lyndsey is. Am I missing that in her blog?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:59 am

Aunties_Love wrote:I read the blog from Sharleen and in it I don't see her writing anything about how obvious Lyndsey is.  Am I missing that in her blog?

watch her video

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:04 am

another direct yet elusive mention about the show

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 7110
https://www.facebook.com/shopaholmik/

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 717
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 815
https://www.facebook.com/shopaholmik/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:11 am

i did not see any other girl sharing this kind of hint???

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:33 am

HEA wrote:i did not see any other girl sharing this kind of hint???

I understand where you are coming from and really appreciate your insights. I did some social media slething also and I will say I saw some hints that F1 may be lyndsey too. I look for those subtle hints like who follow who, who liked what post kind of thing. Besides the girls, I look for people that are really out of the main circle but indirectly connected if you know what I mean. With that said, I won’t put much on that since social media is really deceiving with bachelor history. Moreover, I don’t rule out the fact that I might interpret things that aren’t there or ignore things that are there with other girls since I am rooting for Lyndsey.

One thing I will say for sure, the girls had really built great friendships aftermath which is very apparent in their social media activities. It is really nice seeing them being supportive of each other. Especially between Mikaela, Jessie and Lyndsey, they swoon over each other posts and leave sweet comments for each other all the time.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:51 am

Here's a VERY significant one from Lyndsey.  It is in the Okanagan and IMO it may be close to where she may of had her HTD.  Lyndsey is extremely fond of the southern Okanagan and specifically Vaseaux Lake and Ok Falls.  This church is the first wedding chappel in the similkameen and southern OK valley.  This little church is in Hedley and was built during the first gold rush in 1888.  Below this one, there are two others that can be interpreted in so many ways. She MAY of had her HTD in the Okanagan. Now taking into account that chapel pic, IMO I do know of a few places in the Okanagan that that HTD would apply to and one of them is in Keremeos which is 10 min from where this chapel pic is. Keremeos is on the edge of the Okanagan fruit belt

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 2017-372
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 2017-374
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 2017-375
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 2017-373

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:08 am

except lindsey wrote many blogs about her EX and how being single is great blah blah blah

but yes. i do not dismiss that he picked her but it is now over OR mikaela is F1 and is or not with him still

but form me all her lindsey blog including her ONE WAY TO AUSTRALIA in JANUARY 2018 ... living in vancouver... everything is pointing she was never F1 or it is already over.

regarding mikaela her H A P P Y when she returns from mexico (yep it MY opinion and sticking to it) says that she is not heartbroken for a woman who told him she is falling in love with him and for a guy who told her that because he could not reciprocated the way she did under the start does not mean he does not believe in a CHRIS/MIKAELA LOVE STORY and BELIEVE IN THE FUTUR with her.... All her IG with all her emoticons of roses and hearts says F1 TO ME.  

Mikaela is the only woman yet that he used LOVE STORY.... considering chris is very very reserved to express his feelings forme it is definitely a huge statement. the cocktail party conversation was definitely a conversation to reinsure her and he did

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:27 am

I keep going back to Bianka who was the F1 in season 1, she personally told me that she told her friends and co workers that she was going overseas to work when the airing of the show finished. We all know she stayed with Brad for a few years, therefore, IMO, this could very well be another bluff and might be a way that the producers can take the attention off of her post season so when she is announced as the f1, it will be a surprise to some. We don't KNOW that Lyndsey and Chris are done if in deed he did pick her in the end. We have no proof of that so IMO, we can't categorically say that they are done, IMO.

@HEA, why does her living in Vancouver point to her not being the F1 or if she was it's now over. I just don't understand that.

I am going to disagree. He used the love story hints with Lyndsey and with Britt so I am sorry but those words mean little now. Guess we will see how this all pans out in the wash.

@HEA, what do you think of the IG posts of Lyndsey that I found? I know that the little church that she's in front of was the original wedding chapel in the similkameen and southern Okanagan? Do you think it and the comments have any relevation? IMO, some of the other comments that are on the other IG's that I posted including her putting a rose behind it. This is the one that I am talking about. To me, it's in direct relation to her in the show, how it ends etc.
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 2017-375

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:54 pm

I am always leery of SM postings because people present what they want us to see...to give us the image of themselves that they want us to see. It's different when they are already a couple publically and then all of a sudden we don't see posts together or passive aggressive posts towards one another or they are unfollowing and refollowing each other. They are yet to be declared a couple and until then I'm taking all their SM with a grain of salt.

What has Chris been posting? Usually the lead is getting antsy at this point and is often dropping hints.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:24 pm

Sprite wrote:I am always leery of SM postings because people present what they want us to see...to give us the image of themselves that they want us to see. It's different when they are already a couple publically and then all of a sudden we don't see posts together or passive aggressive posts towards one another or they are unfollowing and refollowing each other. They are yet to be declared a couple and until then I'm taking all their SM with a grain of salt.

What has Chris been posting? Usually the lead is getting antsy at this point and is often dropping hints

His last two post are about a hoodie and a t shirt he created and the fans are asking him to start a business and sell them. Suspect
Other than that, nothing much that's revealing.

https://www.instagram.com/chrisleroux63/?hl=en
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 86 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 57 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire