SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 86 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 71 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:40 am

tatladylu wrote:

Don't know what to make of this....

The Bach Babe
@TheBachBabe
·
2h
Can confirm that the spoiler @RealitySteve posted earlier today about #BachelorCA is the same story I heard from a friend, who was told so directly by Chris sooooo

hahaha ... smh ... gets more bizarre by the minute.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:46 am

I bet w network will autorise chris and Noah to tell that Chris is in love, no?

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:54 am

You go on one site and all these other people are linked to them! So funny!!
Cathie's mothers Twitter is on one. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it.
Anyway she replies to people who post. She explained that Catie was drunk when she was rubbing Chris' arms when she received the rise from him! Omg I laughed so hard watching Catie!!

She also talked about the baseball date and said that the girls hadn't left the house in 10 days prior so it's no wonder they were disappointed that they didn't get any extra time away .

Doesn't sound like a very enjoyable experience sad

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:55 am

Sorry *Catie's mother's Twitter

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:02 am

tatladylu wrote:You go on one site and all these other people are linked to them! So funny!!
Cathie's mothers Twitter is on one. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it.
Anyway she replies to people who post. She explained that Catie was drunk when she was rubbing Chris' arms when she received the rise from him! Omg I laughed so hard watching Catie!!

She also talked about the baseball date and said that the girls hadn't left the house in 10 days prior so it's no wonder they were disappointed that they didn't get any extra time away .

Doesn't sound like a very enjoyable experience sad

^^^ especially if you have a dud like Chris as a lead.. They must have had Stockholm Syndrome. They seemed to have snapped out of it quickly because they all appeared to be happy shortly after their return.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:08 am

Poor Catie ...for someone with her type of personality, being so confined must have been difficult. She already lacks chill to start off with. Oh my!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:34 am

tatladylu wrote:

Don't know what to make of this....

The Bach Babe
@TheBachBabe
·
2h
Can confirm that the spoiler @RealitySteve posted earlier today about #BachelorCA is the same story I heard from a friend, who was told so directly by Chris sooooo

Told directly by Chris? Lol. Yeah right. If that's the case this is a total foiler. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:40 am

I go to work for 8 hours and I come back to RS and a spoiler.  hissyfit

I am disappointed ... not because of who Chris picked, if indeed he did pick Mik since I really don't care ... but because I am enjoying not really knowing. And if the spoiler is correct and they broke up ASAP, well that just puts even more of a damper on the situation. Of course we can keep sleuthing, but it's not quite the same.

All in all, this has been a dud of a season for me....regardless of the outcome. Chris just doesn't do it for me and his verbal diarrhea doesn't help. On top of that, the women aren't that interesting to me so....blah.

What I do find interesting is that they are selling the Bachelor stuff. Is the show done?

Where was the mansion this year? I thought it was in Vancouver and if so, why are they selling stuff in TO? Unless it was in TO, in which case, never mind.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:48 am

HEA wrote:Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 3320
https://www.instagram.com/mikaela.wightman/

And I remember that I said that was a very F1 gesture....
LOL, I do know that MANY other un-F1's have done this as well. Molly, Jillian Harris, and several others so I seriously doubt that SUPPOSED F1's have cornered the market on this. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:51 am

HEA wrote:same style.... bricks... same colors.... chris posted it 3 hours ago and Mikaela 10 minutes ago

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 46546510
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb3J889ghGU/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 54654612
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb2snSigvYP/?taken-by=chrisleroux63
LOL, isn't that the most common style of bricks EVER in Toronto. I remember when I lived there that every house on the block had those bricks. LOL

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:55 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
HEA wrote:same style.... bricks... same colors.... chris posted it 3 hours ago and Mikaela 10 minutes ago

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 46546510
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb3J889ghGU/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 54654612
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb2snSigvYP/?taken-by=chrisleroux63
LOL, isn't that the most common style of bricks EVER in Toronto.  I remember when I lived there that every house on the block had those bricks.  LOL

We're just speculating here. Not all of us live in Toronto...

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:57 am

richmondrose wrote:
tatladylu wrote:@HEA ,
The brick looks the same me too but I asked an expert, my husband, who's in construction.
He said that they're both made to look like reclaimed brick. He said that the colour seems the same but the texture is different. So to him, they're not the same brick.
I don't know cuz I'm not in construction ;)

I zoomed in and I think your husband is correct. Chris' bricks look rougher and protrude more from the grout.
Why are they playing this stupid game? I had such high hopes for this season and now it's quickly going to hell in a handbasket for me .
me too @richmondrose. IMO, there is something really wrong about the spoiler. The timing, the fact that RS isn't bragging all over the place as is customary for him, the fact that he had no wants or desires to be involved with the Canadian franchise, the fact that there are no details, then the one thing said that really throws mud at the spoiler for me.....they were broken up within a week. Seriously???? I highly am suspect at this spoiler. For all we know it is one big time foiler and then again, maybe it was one of Mikaela's fans that threw it out there and hope that it stuck whether they knew it was right or not. IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 86 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 71 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire