SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 86 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 69 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tatladylu Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:00 pm

I was spoiled by the only season I watched...Jasmine's.

I guess Britney was right!! Hahahaha!!!!!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:08 pm

tatladylu wrote:@LynnTa ,

I thought that at first as well...he's going through a big transition...needs to find a career.

But, it seemed to me that he was really into these girls! I thought he showed honest emotion.

You cry on national television!! Omg!! LOL!!!!

Then, a week after taping, you dump your chosen one...what the heck!? Lol!!!

I think he wants love but the way of going about it is misguided.

I don't think he is fully over his MLB career not panning out and this show helps to put a bandaid on things. This is a guy that is used to being on his own and never been in love. I just hope Mik isn't too heartbroken over it.

Basically, I think Chris is ultimately the problem but he's not a bad guy.

JMO (if the spoiler is true)

ETA: Another interesting tidbit that popped into my head. During Chris and L's time in episode 6, Chris says (paraphasing) "On this journey finding love is number 1 and number 2 is finding who I truly am". I thought it was very interesting that the editors put that in there. He hasn't found himself yet.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:16 pm

ReneeM wrote:If it's true that he picked Mik (& I think he did because I was going through hers & Lyndsey's  SM with a fine tooth comb last night, and the vibe is VERY F1 imo) & they broke up, I think they're either back together atm or working on it. Her recaps on her IG story last night/this morning seemed pretty flirty & teasing toward him. Just my thought though, nothing concrete to back it up besides just a vibe I felt. Could be all smoke & mirrors though.

Interesting info. Thanks for sharing! Something to watch out for.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:27 pm

Does anyone know what type of publishing Ly does? She is a publicist.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:35 pm

@BlackHalo ,

You are right! Thank you for reminding me of that!

I remember hearing that as well and posting a comment that I felt it better if he chose Jessie instead of Lyndsey because he and Jessie seemed to be searching for themselves.

After getting over this initial surprise, I'm wondering what does happen at the end.

I hope that it's not too sad all around.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:46 pm

I don't think that he is a bad guy, he just isn't ready for wife & kids imo

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:04 pm

richmondrose wrote:
LynnTa wrote:Does anyone know what type of publishing Ly does? She is a publicist.

For being just 24, Lyndsey is  a pretty smart cookie. imo

https://ca.linkedin.com/in/lyndsey-gavin-5b784416
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:20 pm

well if Mik is F1 maybe that Nonna ig story was Chris with her as they both looked very disguised laugh out loud
well done @HEA for picking up on them both advertising clothing and being it could be a sign...if RS is to be believed it looks like you picking f2 is no more! is that 3 from 3 now(bryan,matty&chris) Hugesmile

and now lyndseys one way trip to Aus makes more sense....

Ahhh i hope Lyndsey does walk away from him and not be left heartbroken at the frc....jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:21 pm

Brill wrote:That's why I don't get into these couples no matter who they are.  Just watch to watch.

Now we don't know if any of this is true yet.  RS does not always get the right info but if he is right about who he picked as his F1 then my intuition was right.

I posted this:

When I first saw Mikaela, I thought she is going to win this. Not sure why but sometimes things pop into my brain. Just putting this here, just in case. giggling no idea
She does remind me a little of April Brockman and I know she does not look like her. scratch Smiley
by Brill on Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:05 pm

giggling Now if I could only get my brain to pop out the right numbers to pick for the Lotto. Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 3806527698

Also if this is true about the break up I'll have more to say about Chris after we find out.
I remember you posting that @Brill  yes  Too funny as I had posted Michaela reminded me of Matilda/F1 and just something about her. She had a F1 look about her I guess so will see if that pans out for sure. 

As for the season, I just couldn't get invested unfortunately (Chris didn't strike me as into any of the girls that much and seemed like he was trying to find himself more) so it won't surprise me at all if it's over with the F1. I had kept up with the girls SM and FWICT all of them have been liking other guys' IG posts and didn't strike me as something someone in a relationship was doing and I never read anything about Chris talking about him being in love or anything so I figured the relationship was over regardless of F1. Considering this show airs so long after it is filmed I just don't ever see it working out with that schedule but if they broke up straight after FRC then that timeline doesn't matter either I guess. 

I'd say still keep sleuthing for the show itself but IA with you, I watch this show just to watch and definitely don't expect a lasting love story. Still it's a bit of a bummer though if Bach Can is 0/4. I wonder if they will make another one? If so I would expect that to not last either and just watch to watch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:29 pm

LynnTa wrote:I don't think that he is a bad guy, he just isn't ready for wife & kids  imo

This.

And kudos to those who picked up on him probably being single based on what he was saying in interviews.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
ReneeM wrote:If it's true that he picked Mik (& I think he did because I was going through hers & Lyndsey's  SM with a fine tooth comb last night, and the vibe is VERY F1 imo) & they broke up, I think they're either back together atm or working on it. Her recaps on her IG story last night/this morning seemed pretty flirty & teasing toward him. Just my thought though, nothing concrete to back it up besides just a vibe I felt. Could be all smoke & mirrors though.

Interesting info. Thanks for sharing! Something to watch out for.

SC's from some of Mikaela's IG stories early this morning that make me question that they're currently broken up (assuming RS is right about her being F1, if she's not, then this is all moot anyways). Her captions come off as very flirty to me

When Chris is making fun of her sculpture laugh out loud
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Screen11
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Screen11

The caption, emoji & boomerang effect usage is interesting. Just emphasizing his hotness imo.
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Screen10

She calls him Leroux (letting my personal experience cloud my judgement here but I also call my bf by his last name, it's a thing we do, idk there's  something even more personal/sexy about it than using his first name imo)
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Screen12
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Screen13

& she refers to him as bae
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Screen12

Maybe this is all innocuous and she's just trying to keep up appearances for the show but a breakup week after filming concludes is messy imo, that's unavoidable, and from watching the episodes, not only does Mikaela seem to be all in on Chris, she also seems like a sensitive person. I know it's been 6 months so it's not fresh but these posts are all too lighthearted for the situation & her personality type IMO. Either she was never F1 (which would make the breakup cleaner and she wouldn't necessarily have negative emotions towards him) or they're still together. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:55 pm

@ReneeM

Thanks for those screencaps. It is very light and interesting she is taking the time out to watch the full episodes every week. If they are over maybe they are still friends.

I recall RS also reporting that Jojo and Jordan weren't together and we see how that turned out. Not all of the info he receives is concrete.

Maybe they just had a rough patch and eventually got back together? Mik also had that facebook post with the (IMO) romantic quote. Didn't seem like something you would say in relation to someone you are no longer with. The quote...

"Don’t ask her to be a rock for you to lean upon. Instead, build her wings, and point her to the sky, and she will teach you both how to fly."

So many possibilities. JMO.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 86 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 69 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire