SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 86 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 69 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:25 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:well if Mik is F1 maybe that Nonna ig story was Chris with her as they both looked very disguised laugh out loud
well done @HEA for picking up on them both advertising clothing and being it could be a sign...if RS is to be believed it looks like you picking f2 is no more! is that 3 from 3 now(bryan,matty&chris)  Hugesmile

and now lyndseys one way trip to Aus makes more sense....

Ahhh i hope Lyndsey does walk away from him and not be left heartbroken at the frc....jmo

OMFGosh cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader

I am happy that IF this is true I sleuthed right again!!! yeahhhhh

my gut did not let me down it seams!! sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:36 pm

This is media but a bit off of topic. I saw this on FB for those of you that live in the Toronto area.

https://www.facebook.com/events/862611087236232/

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by AmberTrails Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:36 pm

Do you think that Chris is such a great catch...I think Mikaela could do better.  I wonder if Chris has a job yet?
AmberTrails
AmberTrails

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:05 pm

According to her IG story, Mikaela's currently out with Sharleen. Considering Sharleen's close ties to RS, could be a possible confirmation of the spoiler.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:26 pm

ReneeM wrote:According to her IG story, Mikaela's currently out with Sharleen. Considering Sharleen's close ties to RS, could be a possible confirmation of the spoiler.

I can't see Sharleen telling RS anything but I could be wrong.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:14 pm

I am going to share what I felt... assuming RS is right and C picked M.

From the red carpet, and episode 1, C saying "if I could speak to her all night I would and if she did not take my hand I would have" were major clue that she was already top 2. Then the constant zoom on her all the time by cutting room was also a clue. I had no idea if she was F1, but I put her on top 2 immediately.

I was confused between catie and lindsey (and i think with reason because both are top 3!!). At first i thought catie was top 2, then definitely changed my mind for lindsey... even thinking lindsey was F1. But my gut feeling always came back to Mikaela. Each 1-1 together showed me the normal evolution of 2 people attracted to each other. The SD sealed the deal for me.

Being in the no spoiled is the best experience for me ever. I am just open to all the girls equally and I am not influenced in any ways. Honest, I needed this to take a step back and relax about the outcome and most especially I feel okay to share so many SC which is truly my major kick in this. Body language and just trying to find location (which I generally suck) is very enjoyable.

@sprite, my partner in crime always pushes my limits and make me see the other side and it is fun to be challenge in a nice way. lot of respect to you, lady, for always make this fun to be no spoiled.

anyway... what I miss the most in the no spoiled is to check their IG. I learned to be often wrong with SM. I am not a big user, but sometimes I can see things that makes me ponder... like I believe C and M will start a clothing line business together. and this was a strong project as soon as august 2017.

I do not know if after 6 months they are still together, if the broke up or not. I think they had like all the couple of this franchise, some bumps because lets face it, they may fall in love, they need time to solidify their relationship outside the cameras.

I remember Tim/April fans on this board. It was pretty cray cray at that time. I rooted for Trish BTW. They were the beautiful couple Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 2622943811 and it happened sadly what happens in real life, after living a vacation crush, their personalities were not a match. I think not sure that Tim was named a player and cheated on April. But I remember how much Tim was loved, if not adored during his season...

This show is just that... an entertainment show. We have no ideas who are those people. Everyone can be edited like a princess or a b****. They are all ordinary people that have their personalities cut in pieces to be re-build into one we see on our TV. Reality is often different but I really truly do not care who they are after the finale. Honest. I. do. not. care.

But Mikaela and Chris... I just could not put my finger but I always came back to Mikaela.  Something natural about them. easy.

I have met such personality as Chris. I have my theory that when he accepted the bach gig, he had no idea what to do with his life and himself. He probably thought "why not... can be worse than to have a harem of girls prying my attention and love".... which is true!!  I also believe that Chris is an introvert, he is very aware of cameras and how to be in front of them. I think this is why we saw him very often very stiff and repeating the same sentences. But all the girls found him gentleman and kind and hot. None of the girls said bad things about him. My conclusion is that when he started the show, he probably was like dozen of leads before him, very jaded, not believing much even if they are taught to say otherwise.  

For me, they are still together today. RS may have heard rumors but the finale was 6 months ago and a lot of things may happen in good or bad. I am thinking good since Mikaela hosted this WILL YOU ACCEPT THIS ROSE on november 1.... 21 days ago only.

Lindsey had too many obstacles early and not resolved. Even if I am convinced that Chris was uncertain at fantasy date, they all have clarity at one point.

Are they meant for each other? Who knows... we have a jordan playa with a jojo engaged for almost 2 years now... we have ethan and carly married (who would have thought that during bach in paradise!!??).... we have jason and molly with children... JP/Ashey..... Sean.... Trista.... so we know it IS possible. Because the show is Canadian, there is no certainty of success. I always say... lets wait 1 year and we'll see.

Now is RS right? Considering his rating of success, I tend to say yes. Is he right to say they already split? maybe. I dunno yet. RS does not care about Canada franchise at all. If he shared this, i think he got it from a serious source because I am pretty sure that he did not care one bit.

I am now curious to see if my clues will become right or wrong. It is just sad that some will now get bitter because "their F1" are not winning and put some unnecessary dirt on Mikaela and Chris. There is a fine line between mocking and bitterness IMO. I've seen it with Rachel and Bryan and it sucks to not be gracious about not "winning".

now... lets the fun continue! it is not over until the finale!!!! group hug

MY opinion here.

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:44 pm

HEA wrote:I am going to share what I felt... assuming RS is right and C picked M.

From the red carpet, and episode 1, C saying "if I could speak to her all night I would and if she did not take my hand I would have" were major clue that she was already top 2. Then the constant zoom on her all the time by cutting room was also a clue. I had no idea if she was F1, but I put her on top 2 immediately.

I was confused between catie and lindsey (and i think with reason because both are top 3!!). At first i thought catie was top 2, then definitely changed my mind for lindsey... even thinking lindsey was F1. But my gut feeling always came back to Mikaela. Each 1-1 together showed me the normal evolution of 2 people attracted to each other. The SD sealed the deal for me.

Being in the no spoiled is the best experience for me ever. I am just open to all the girls equally and I am not influenced in any ways. Honest, I needed this to take a step back and relax about the outcome and most especially I feel okay to share so many SC which is truly my major kick in this. Body language and just trying to find location (which I generally suck) is very enjoyable.

@sprite, my partner in crime always pushes my limits and make me see the other side and it is fun to be challenge in a nice way. lot of respect to you, lady, for always make this fun to be no spoiled.

anyway... what I miss the most in the no spoiled is to check their IG. I learned to be often wrong with SM. I am not a big user, but sometimes I can see things that makes me ponder... like I believe C and M will start a clothing line business together. and this was a strong project as soon as august 2017.

I do not know if after 6 months they are still together, if the broke up or not. I think they had like all the couple of this franchise, some bumps because lets face it, they may fall in love, they need time to solidify their relationship outside the cameras.

I remember Tim/April fans on this board. It was pretty cray cray at that time. I rooted for Trish BTW. They were the beautiful couple Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 2622943811 and it happened sadly what happens in real life, after living a vacation crush, their personalities were not a match. I think not sure that Tim was named a player and cheated on April. But I remember how much Tim was loved, if not adored during his season...

This show is just that... an entertainment show. We have no ideas who are those people. Everyone can be edited like a princess or a b****. They are all ordinary people that have their personalities cut in pieces to be re-build into one we see on our TV. Reality is often different but I really truly do not care who they are after the finale. Honest. I. do. not. care.

But Mikaela and Chris... I just could not put my finger but I always came back to Mikaela.  Something natural about them. easy.

I have met such personality as Chris. I have my theory that when he accepted the bach gig, he had no idea what to do with his life and himself. He probably thought "why not... can be worse than to have a harem of girls prying my attention and love".... which is true!!  I also believe that Chris is an introvert, he is very aware of cameras and how to be in front of them. I think this is why we saw him very often very stiff and repeating the same sentences. But all the girls found him gentleman and kind and hot. None of the girls said bad things about him. My conclusion is that when he started the show, he probably was like dozen of leads before him, very jaded, not believing much even if they are taught to say otherwise.  

For me, they are still together today. RS may have heard rumors but the finale was 6 months ago and a lot of things may happen in good or bad. I am thinking good since Mikaela hosted this WILL YOU ACCEPT THIS ROSE on november 1.... 21 days ago only.

Lindsey had too many obstacles early and not resolved. Even if I am convinced that Chris was uncertain at fantasy date, they all have clarity at one point.

Are they meant for each other? Who knows... we have a jordan playa with a jojo engaged for almost 2 years now... we have ethan and carly married (who would have thought that during bach in paradise!!??).... we have jason and molly with children... JP/Ashey..... Sean.... Trista.... so we know it IS possible. Because the show is Canadian, there is no certainty of success. I always say... lets wait 1 year and we'll see.

Now is RS right? Considering his rating of success, I tend to say yes. Is he right to say they already split? maybe. I dunno yet. RS does not care about Canada franchise at all. If he shared this, i think he got it from a serious source because I am pretty sure that he did not care one bit.

I am now curious to see if my clues will become right or wrong. It is just sad that some will now get bitter because "their F1" are not winning and put some unnecessary dirt Mikaela and Chris. There is a fine line between mocking and bitterness IMO. I've seen it with Rachel and Bryan and it sucks to not be gracious about not "winning".

MY opinion here.

I wasn’t expecting to be spoiled at all. It just seems that there is not much out there then RS pops up. WTH. laugh out loud

I am pulling for Lyndsey so I am dying a little inside right now assuming RS is right. However, break up just after a week even when they are both based in Toronto is difficult for me to wrap my head around unless something drastic happened. If he really chose Mik, I hope they are working on it or it will feel like they didn’t try at all. Looks likes this bachelor season can really potentially be the most dramatic after all.

Last edited by devilmaycar3 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:48 pm

here is what M posted one week after the finale... when she was still with her parents

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 84984911
https://www.instagram.com/mikaela.wightman/

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:49 pm

BlackHalo wrote:*snipped*

Mik also had that facebook post with the (IMO) romantic quote. Didn't seem like something you would say in relation to someone you are no longer with. The quote...

"Don’t ask her to be a rock for you to lean upon. Instead, build her wings, and point her to the sky, and she will teach you both how to fly."

This quote doesn't sound romantic to me, more something like a lesson learned in a relationship and her not wanting a guy who wants to lean on a girl when he is supposed to be the rock. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:52 pm

@devilmaycar3 I was so not expecting to be spoiled by RS either as last time i read him which I think was during jasmine season... he said he had ZERO interest with Canadian franchise.... i tend to believe the guy a contestant who was invited on the after show and this person spilled the beans... and like most gossips, half is true

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:57 pm

HEA wrote:@devilmaycar3 I was so not expecting to be spoiled by RS either as last time i read him which I think was during jasmine season... he said he had ZERO interest with Canadian franchise.... i tend to believe the guy a contestant who was invited on the after show and this person spilled the beans... and like most gossips, half is true

jmo

Anyways, it the ATFR or WTA already taped or is it like live? It always gets out when more people are in the loop and it only take one to spill.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:10 pm

mercieme wrote:If spoiler is correct, this show is for real more ridiculous than ever IMHO.....now 0 for 4 in the Bachcan franchise....they should not even bother to do the AFTR if they were planning to do one IMO.

Regardless, kudos to those that sleuthed Mikaela as F1 if spoiler is legit, y'all made really excellent points that made me a believer....jmho.

If the spoiler is true, this ATFR could be even more awkward than Jasmine's B'ette ATFR. And that was A-W-K-W-A-R-D Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 86 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 69 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire