SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 86 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 77 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

doitforthegram - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AmberTrails Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:14 pm

Brill wrote:
tatladylu wrote:On reality Steve Twitter after spoiler:

From Melissa
Replying to @RealitySteve
He was only in it for the money....he had a girl friend b4 he started the show. No surprise here.

How could this be true, right? It does explain the breakup but common, who would do that??

One weird thing, Chris hasn't posted on Instagram since the spoiler .

It just getting nuts now.

I would not be shocked at this.  Something seems off with Chris!  Especially when he seems to tell many of the women the very same thing, like he is over the moon for them!!!  What??????  Who does that?  scratch  Yes you have to lead them on but he seems OVER THE TOP with them!!  Just saying.  IMO

How much are they paid for doing the show...anyone know????
AmberTrails
AmberTrails

Back to top Go down

doitforthegram - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:41 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:IMO, IF Mikaela is the F1, then why would she be in LA right now and since before the person commented that they saw her and Chris together.  Why would the producers allow that?  IMO, we could be looking at someone else as the F1 and maybe this is a ploy to get the attention off of Lyndsey and Chris??

There is absolutely no reason Mikaela can't hang out with other Bachworld folks in LA. The requirement is that she and Chris not be seen together. She's free to go where she wants on her own and the same for him. Remember, she's a successful, assertive businesswoman in fashion. She's going to optimize this exposure and good for her. Then, she's going to be the F1 too, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:22 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:IMO, IF Mikaela is the F1, then why would she be in LA right now and since before the person commented that they saw her and Chris together.  Why would the producers allow that?  IMO, we could be looking at someone else as the F1 and maybe this is a ploy to get the attention off of Lyndsey and Chris??

There is absolutely no reason Mikaela can't hang out with other Bachworld folks in LA. The requirement is that she and Chris not be seen together. She's free to go where she wants on her own and the same for him. Remember, she's a successful, assertive businesswoman in fashion. She's going to optimize this exposure and good for her. Then, she's going to be the F1 too, IMO.

word I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:54 pm

Chris must be secure. Michaela goes down to California without him, hangs out with some guy from a previous bachelor show, I guess (I don't know who he is), has some orgasmic experience with ice cream and then helps him paint his truck!?!

Does she strike you as a painting a guy's truck for the fun of it kinda girl? Not to me!! Lol!!

Sorry guys but maybe it's me...I'm just not seeing it!

JMI

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:40 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:

I think you missed my point.  The point is, someone said that they saw her and Chris in Toronto at the same time that we have her as IG's in LA.  Therefore, IMO, the rumor of her and Chris together could be false.  My point as I said as well, the producers wouldn't allow for her and Chris to be seen in Toronto together so why were those rumors happening.  Then you add to that the fact that MAYBE Mikaela isn't the F1.  We see/hear her alluding to erotic things in her story and Dean is the one with her.  IMO, this really can affect the outcome of what we do see on screen.  Maybe Chris did choose someone other than Mikaela.

ETA:

tatladylu wrote:Chris must be secure. Michaela goes down to California without him, hangs out with some guy from a previous bachelor show, I guess (I don't know who he is), has some orgasmic experience with ice cream and then helps him paint his truck!?!

Does she strike you as a painting a guy's truck for the fun of it kinda girl? Not to me!! Lol!!

JMI
I agree. IMO there is a lot more to Mikaela being down in LA other than just there to visit bach alums. IMO, what's been going on with Dean is more so in the boyfriend/girlfriend category. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:53 pm

tatladylu wrote:Chris must be secure. Michaela goes down to California without him, hangs out with some guy from a previous bachelor show, I guess (I don't know who he is), has some orgasmic experience with ice cream and then helps him paint his truck!?!

JMI

mmmm... i wonder how difficult it is to obtain a green card these days..... Suspect

doitforthegram - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 54654614
google map

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:57 pm

@HEA, are you thinking that she's working there?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:01 pm

Chris hasn't posted new pics on IG but has changed the IG pic by his name. It was him standing in a tux earlier today and now he's there in a blue shirt.

doitforthegram - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 23421849_129382084496256_4156206179795599360_n

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:20 pm

@GuardianAngel thank you for always protecting us from spoilers. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:36 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Damn, I'm kind of intrigued by this Mikaela/Deanie Baby hanging out together thing laugh out loud. She posted an IG story of them painting his jeep together:

source: @mikaela.wightman IG story
They have really been spending a lot of time together for sure.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:40 pm

You folks are very entertaining. This may be better then the show it self. I really don't have a favourite I think if there together( who ever it is) or not it's a chance they all take and they may not be compatible after the show. Nothing wrong with that. It sure is a long time after the show , so why wouldn't they go out and enjoy themselves within show rules. The Bach family contestants seem to make friends within that circle , why not have friends not such a bad thing. But I do like Lyndsey so I am a fan of hers.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:24 pm

AmberTrails wrote:

How much are they paid for doing the show...anyone know????

The lead is the only one that gets paid for being on the show. I don't recall if we've ever had a dollar amount for the previous season's. Maybe someone else can recall better than I can. I don't think I've ever heard how much Brad or Tim (previous Bachelor Canada's) got paid.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 86 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 77 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire