SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 86 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 77 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

doitforthegram - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:23 am

It's just so random laugh out loud

I do wonder if this is indeed why Kristina apparently blocked him or just an unrelated coincidence. 2pop

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

doitforthegram - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:36 am

My guess is the spoiler is real, Mikaela and Chris broke up a LONG time ago (the show finished filming 6 months ago, correct?) and she just doesn't care about keeping up the facade anymore. And that she and Deanie Babies have a little something going into Winter Games, hence why Kristina blocked him. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:54 am

Walt...... mik is or was in winter gammes?
pls guys.... remember i am NO spoiled ... so thanks to keep it to Bach can related... thanks a lot!!

Again 2-3 weeks before the finale with probably a huge fine as per her Bach contract if she spoils.... mmmmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:26 am

On reality Steve Twitter after spoiler:

From Melissa
Replying to @RealitySteve
He was only in it for the money....he had a girl friend b4 he started the show. No surprise here.

How could this be true, right? It does explain the breakup but common, who would do that??

One weird thing, Chris hasn't posted on Instagram since the spoiler .

It just getting nuts now.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:42 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:My guess is the spoiler is real, Mikaela and Chris broke up a LONG time ago (the show finished filming 6 months ago, correct?) and she just doesn't care about keeping up the facade anymore. And that she and Deanie Babies have a little something going into Winter Games, hence why Kristina blocked him. All JMO.

You're probably right. It all seems a little too coincidental at this point. Oh well. At least I have finally detached myself. Maybe next season but with this show probably not.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:21 am

Mikaela commented this under her ice cream post:

mikaela.wightman @shanlyle @jess.lunn I would never spoil for you babes! Dean is a buddy . Ran into each other in Venice and needed someone to take my pic with my fav cone!❤️❤️ #doitforthegram
source: @mikaela.wightman Instagram

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:25 am

I really hope that are just buddies. Why anyone would want to get in the middle of Dean and Kristina's drama, I don't know unless they just want attention. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:00 am

i am very confused that she would take the risk to openly suggest dean is her new BF. Again, her contract must be very clear and i am sure he has a fine to pay. Noah was with chris during all his interviews so they are very protectors of the spoilers. and they would not with the top 2? does not make sense.

Maybe she is just happy to spend time in LA with bachelor friends and felt the need to share it on her insta iG story. when she talk on her IG story, he seemed to look behind his back not to her who was holding the cell so maybe they were just a bunch of people at his house.

it will sure be interesting to check her insta IG stories carefully!!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:05 am

@HEA Dean nor Mikaela have been confirmed as going to the Winter Games. @Hawaii Girl was just speculating.

Just a friendly reminder, spoilers are only posted in the threads for that topic titled Spoilers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:35 am

IMO, IF Mikaela is the F1, then why would she be in LA right now and since before the person commented that they saw her and Chris together. Why would the producers allow that? IMO, we could be looking at someone else as the F1 and maybe this is a ploy to get the attention off of Lyndsey and Chris??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:15 pm

tatladylu wrote:On reality Steve Twitter after spoiler:

From Melissa
Replying to @RealitySteve
He was only in it for the money....he had a girl friend b4 he started the show. No surprise here.

How could this be true, right? It does explain the breakup but common, who would do that??

One weird thing, Chris hasn't posted on Instagram since the spoiler .

It just getting nuts now.

I would not be shocked at this. Something seems off with Chris! Especially when he seems to tell many of the women the very same thing, like he is over the moon for them!!! What?????? Who does that? scratch Yes you have to lead them on but he seems OVER THE TOP with them!! Just saying. IMO

doitforthegram - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:17 pm

this is also the time where viewers are more interested and invested IMO

So tons of rumors circulating on Facebook and twitter and IG comments IMO.... such I know the cousin of my friend of mu uncle from my brother in law......... and all the false rumors because some people want to get attention....

time of the season.... so for me i am more interested with mike insta IG... that for me is concrete, even if we need to keep a grain of salt on the interpretation IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 86 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 77 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire