SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 86 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:38 am

BlackHalo wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:@HEA I agree with you - I do think Mikaela is F1. I'm not sure if they are still together but at the very least, they are on good terms IMO.

Also, it would make sense for Mikaela's HTD to be after Lyndsey's geography wise (Vancouver-Winnipeg-Toronto for Catie + RC). It would make sense for Chris to be tense from his visit with Lyndsey's family ...then relieved when Mik's was so much more welcoming. However, Lyndsey's was aired last for drama (Same situation happened with Ben-JoJo-Lauren re. HTD's).

Re. The sisters explaining their specific comments - IMO you can't explain away tone/eye rolling and certain dismissive comments ("That's not what I asked") and what I got from their tone was extremely negative.

Pretty much this. And showing Chris/Lyndsey talking about her sisters request for him not to invite her to fs in the preview for next week  no no doesn't make me very hopeful that this was just editing magic making them all look bad.

Not saying the whole HTD was terrible, but whatever was said to him still has an impact going into next week.

No way Mik got the first HTD IMO. Chris looked more comfortable with Catie and there connection has been nonexistent for weeks. I too feel his tenseness with Mik was stemming from a prior HTD.

All JMO.
Re the bolded - MTE Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 4256136633

I can't wait until the finale and ATFR! I was getting a bit bored of this season TBH but RS' random spoiler drop and the crazy HTD ep have made made me interested again. And Mik randomly hanging out with Dean and saying he's a buddy she happened to run into in Venice - while being flirty/teasing towards Chris on IG - adds another layer of interest to the whole thing. Fun times! laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:49 am

Interesting that she added #photobymom .... is she with her mom in LA?

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 54654618
source

pictame has a difference with time and sometimes date. this is why i post it in double to show the date and time on facebook but I need to photoshop and make a print screen to show it as it says 12h and it hides the text all the time

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 Image411
source

Last edited by HEA on Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:19 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:02 am

I guess she's makng a point that she's there with her mom and not Chris.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:10 am

i missed the part where she said she came across dean in venice... which is not surprising that much since all dean IG is full of venice picture with bach buddies.

I have been in Venice beach. tons of people showing off their bodies, real and fake i would say, doing gym, doing skateboard etc... all beautiful people I am telling you that a tourist could be recognize miles away laugh out loud

it is not big at all. the beach is in fact quite smaller than I thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:17 am

funny but i am thinking that she posted 2 cute bach fond memories reminder WITH Chris while she is in CA the same week...

Today I am thinking she is F1 and still with Chris giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:59 pm

Just some more thoughts about the last episode coupled with the RS spoiler. This is what I think happened (if the spoiler is true)...

Mikaela is very adamant about wanting to be engaged to Chris. Not just date him. She says "I want to be with you at the end not because we have the strongest connection but because I'm the girl of your dreams". In the preview for next week "I deserve someone who is sure about me"... These things were kept in for a reason.

Now if Lyndsey was Chris' true F1 and he let her go because of her (IMO) difficult family, then we have Chris saying in the season teaser "Maybe I'm scared to fall in love" "I've been scared but I can't deny that I want her in life" "I hope it's not too late". Given that Chris has already used the word love in relation to loving Lyndsey, everything he says in the season teaser would be related to Mikaela IMO.

If the RS spoiler is true, then I have to believe that going into HTDs, Lyndsey is his F1 but her family put a wrench in his plans. He does not feel strongly enough about Mikaela to propose because he has been all in with Lyndsey. We have Mikaela questioning why Chris is still unsure about her and we see her crying in an ITM during the MTP. We see Chris' mom telling him "don't be afraid to fall in love". Why would he be afraid to fall in love with Lyndsey? We already know he loves Lynd.

Chris: "I can't deny I want her in my life" "I hope it's not too late". So no proposal for Mikaela but the final rose and date to see where it goes.

I don't think anything Mik is seeing between Chris/Lyndsey is a shock right now. If he chose Mik, I think he was honest with her. It seems like she is still fond of Chris even if they didn't last.

JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:41 pm

I've read several comments about Mik having a lot of SM around the show & IA that she does. But Mik has a lot of SM posts period. I follow her on IG & she has Insta stories almost all day & everyday. Given the nature of her livelihood, she has to use every avenue she can for positive SM, including the show. It's brought her a strong following so she'd be foolish from a business perspective not to include the show in her SM. JMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:01 pm

HEA wrote:

htd1-mik3 from HEA on Vimeo.

But what else can he say? I don't find anything significant in this. He is being polite. I could have said the same thing meet new people.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:04 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
devilmaycar3 wrote:We talk about editing all the time and how scenarios can be manipulated for viewers to believe in something. I really think it is pretty logical to cast doubts on how Lynds’s family is being potrayed on screen.

Personally, I don’t believe Chris reactions during each htd is interconnected. If they are really a family from hell and Chris totally felt impossible then he should have just cut Lynds there and then during the RC. Especially, if lynds htd is first as speculated and he still didn’t let go of Lynds despite having much better htds with Catie and Mik. I can only assumed he have really strong feelings for Lynds and her family is just not that evil for him to throw in the towel. If the sisters are such mean b*****s, why will Jessie who met her sisters and Mikaela who is excited to meet her sisters even show support for them at all. JMO

IMO he kept Lyndsey because he wants to continue to the relationship and look past her (IMO) difficult family. She could very well be his F1. We don't know yet. All I am saying is, what I am seeing in Chris' BL with Mik during her HTD suggests that something else was bothering him. His reactions to her questions at the beginning of their date are aloof and not in line with with we saw just last week. JMO.

I agree about the being more aloof, but I don't know that we can attribute that to a difficult date with Lyndsay and her family. Yes, it could have been due to that, but it just as easily could have been due to the fact that he now knows who he will be picking and it's not Mik and he is starting to pull back. 

Next week can't come soon enough.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:08 pm

HEA wrote:something that I am confused about. I listened a couple of times lindsey HTD and I did not hear him tell her that he loves her back. he said it on PI though, but not to her.

and yes. I agree that he seems that he made his choice to pick Lindsey. His words are strong: i love lindsey for so long, i put my guard up but no more (not verbatim), I want to ask her dad to marry her.... not propose, marry

that is definitely huge.

BUT...

sorry but edits never give us the F1 at hometown. like never......

Lindsey wrote:I do not want to be engaged with Chris. I should walk away

Chris wrote:I should want to marry Mikaela... but something is missing

Mikaela wrote:I deserve to be with someone who is sure about me

Chris wrote:Maybe I am just afraid to fall in love

what is the phrase that does not make sense?

Maybe I am just afraid to fall in love................... versus what he said about Lindsey: I love her for a long time

so are we still on the: I LOVE YOU but I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU???

Why would you think that he would say it to her? He can't at this point or the show would be over. 

With all those quotes, all I see is editing at it's finest to create doubt.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:18 pm

Sprite wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
devilmaycar3 wrote:We talk about editing all the time and how scenarios can be manipulated for viewers to believe in something. I really think it is pretty logical to cast doubts on how Lynds’s family is being potrayed on screen.

Personally, I don’t believe Chris reactions during each htd is interconnected. If they are really a family from hell and Chris totally felt impossible then he should have just cut Lynds there and then during the RC. Especially, if lynds htd is first as speculated and he still didn’t let go of Lynds despite having much better htds with Catie and Mik. I can only assumed he have really strong feelings for Lynds and her family is just not that evil for him to throw in the towel. If the sisters are such mean b*****s, why will Jessie who met her sisters and Mikaela who is excited to meet her sisters even show support for them at all. JMO

IMO he kept Lyndsey because he wants to continue to the relationship and look past her (IMO) difficult family. She could very well be his F1. We don't know yet. All I am saying is, what I am seeing in Chris' BL with Mik during her HTD suggests that something else was bothering him. His reactions to her questions at the beginning of their date are aloof and not in line with with we saw just last week. JMO.

I agree about the being more aloof, but I don't know that we can attribute that to a difficult date with Lyndsay and her family. Yes, it could have been due to that, but it just as easily could have been due to the fact that he now knows who he will be picking and it's not Mik and he is starting to pull back. 

I found the edit at the beginning of Mik’s date odd. She’s riding, he approaches, they have a kiss and then he sits on a bench watching her ride a bit more. Sure, this is her passion and she wants to show him but why not saddle up another horse and have him ride with her or dismount as he saw her riding when he approached? Or edit-wise not show each in a separate space?
Personally I see good things in each of the final 2 relationships but do feel he is more emotionally invested in Lyndsey at this point. I do think Mik is a better communicator verbally but that Chris responds and initiates more affection toward Linds.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:22 pm

notarose wrote:
Sprite wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

I found the edit at the beginning of Mik’s date odd. She’s riding, he approaches, they have a kiss and then he sits on a bench watching her ride a bit more. Sure, this is her passion and she wants to show him but why not saddle up another horse and have him ride with her or dismount as he saw her riding when he approached? Or edit-wise not show each in a separate space?
Personally I see good things in each of the final 2 relationships but do feel he is more emotionally invested in Lyndsey at this point. I do think Mik is a better communicator verbally but that Chris responds and initiates more affection toward Linds.

Thank you for bringing that up. I had noticed that at the time, but forgot about it. That was odd to me as well. Not exactly head over heals type of behaviour on her part...or his.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 86 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire