SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 86 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:38 am

I am rewatching Mik's HTD and when Mik questions Chris about how he feels to meet her family, you can tell something is weighing on him. His body language with her is a stark difference in this portion of the date to how it has been all season. There is no way he wasn't still reeling from Lyndsey's HTD while he was in Winnepeg with Mik. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:47 am

BlackHalo wrote:I am rewatching Mik's HTD and when Mik questions Chris about how he feels to meet her family, you can tell something is weighing on him. His body language with her is a stark difference in this portion of the date to how it has been all season. There is no way he wasn't still reeling from Lyndsey's HTD while he was in Winnepeg with Mik. JMO.

but did you notice the difference at the end of the day????

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:49 am

BlackHalo wrote:I am rewatching Mik's HTD and when Mik questions Chris about how he feels to meet her family, you can tell something is weighing on him. His body language with her is a stark difference in this portion of the date to how it has been all season. There is no way he wasn't still reeling from Lyndsey's HTD while he was in Winnepeg with Mik. JMO.
See @BlackHalo, I take that as something different. IMO, seeing the connection that Lyndsey and Chris had all season right from their first chat at premiere night to even the HTD chemistry they had, isn't it possible that Chris was beginning to pull away from Mikaela? Especially since he had his first date wtih Lyndsey, saw the connection he had with the family(see the quote from the blog:
Addendum: Lyndsey’s sister Katryna has reached out to the Star since the recap was posted saying she wanted to lighten my view of her family and that some of the comments hurt. We all know shows like The Bachelor are heavily produced and Katryna says scenes of her family with Chris were edited to make the encounter seem worse than it was. For instance, “When Kelsey calls the fantasy suite ‘disgusting’ - that was a clip from a different conversation where she pointed to a spider on the table and said ‘that’s disgusting.’ Also, when I yell at Chris to ‘walk away’ that was taken from another part of our conversation, where he was clearly uncomfortable, so I thought I’d lighten the mood by telling him about a crow I saw on YouTube that could talk, and it would say “walka walka walka . . . walk away.” . . . My dad had an awesome convo with Chris about hockey and his baseball career, and later took him for a tour of the lake on our boat. We joked around with him, played with the dog, ate a BBQ and had a really good time. They had over 10 hours of footage, and just copy-pasted little bits together to make it look like something it wasn’t.”

I’m not altering my original recap because I wrote it based on what I saw on TV. I cannot rewrite it based on footage that I didn’t see and conversations that I didn’t hear, but I wanted to give Katryna a chance to defend her family.
and knowing how the editing of the show always tells only what the producers want it to) Maybe, we are seeing the beginning of the end for Mikaela and Chris. We hear in the preview that things between Mikaela and Chris are different - her words - and I am thinking that maybe he's already made up his mind to choose Lyndsey, just wanted the meet with his family to be sure.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:53 am

HEA wrote:

I did. It was a like a weight was lifted off his shoulders because this HTD actually went well IMO.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:04 am

We talk about editing all the time and how scenarios can be manipulated for viewers to believe in something. I really think it is pretty logical to cast doubts on how Lynds’s family is being potrayed on screen.

Personally, I don’t believe Chris reactions during each htd is interconnected. If they are really a family from hell and Chris totally felt impossible then he should have just cut Lynds there and then during the RC. Especially, if lynds htd is first as speculated and he still didn’t let go of Lynds despite having much better htds with Catie and Mik. I can only assumed he have really strong feelings for Lynds and her family is just not that evil for him to throw in the towel. If the sisters are such mean b*****s, why will Jessie who met her sisters and Mikaela who is excited to meet her sisters even show support for them at all. JMO

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:11 am

BlackHalo wrote:
HEA wrote:

I did. It was a like a weight was lifted off his shoulders because this HTD actually went well IMO.

more than that IMO. he truly looked happy. Releaved, definitely but also happy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:14 am

devilmaycar3 wrote:We talk about editing all the time and how scenarios can be manipulated for viewers to believe in something. I really think it is pretty logical to cast doubts on how Lynds’s family is being potrayed on screen.

Personally, I don’t believe Chris reactions during each htd is interconnected. If they are really a family from hell and Chris totally felt impossible then he should have just cut Lynds there and then during the RC. Especially, if lynds htd is first as speculated and he still didn’t let go of Lynds despite having much better htds with Catie and Mik. I can only assumed he have really strong feelings for Lynds and her family is just not that evil for him to throw in the towel. If the sisters are such mean b*****s, why will Jessie who met her sisters and Mikaela who is excited to meet her sisters even show support for them at all. JMO

IMO he kept Lyndsey because he wants to continue to the relationship and look past her (IMO) difficult family. She could very well be his F1. We don't know yet. All I am saying is, what I am seeing in Chris' BL with Mik during her HTD suggests that something else was bothering him. His reactions to her questions at the beginning of their date are aloof and not in line with with we saw just last week. JMO.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:25 am

BlackHalo wrote:
devilmaycar3 wrote:We talk about editing all the time and how scenarios can be manipulated for viewers to believe in something. I really think it is pretty logical to cast doubts on how Lynds’s family is being potrayed on screen.

IMO he kept Lyndsey because he wants to continue to the relationship and look past her (IMO) difficult family. She could very well be his F1. We don't know yet. All I am saying is, what I am seeing in Chris' BL with Mik during her HTD suggests that something else was bothering him. His reactions to her questions at the beginning of their date are aloof and not in line with with we saw just last week. JMO.

Ok. I can understand that. I know this is not related so I will just give my last opinion on this. Generally, I just felt that we should be more aware and careful when labelling people with strong words when we don’t even really know them. We are all entitled to our opinions but please always think twice on the words we used as it can really hurt people. Sometimes, without knowing it we are being really mean too.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:27 am

@devilmaycar3 I agree....given what the sister said about how the HTD went, couple that with how we know the editors have fun with the stories they want to tell, IMO, the HTD went a whole lot better than what we saw. I can only assume that since the producers want to tell the story this way to cast doubt on Lyndsey being F1. In Jasmine's season I remember people in the general viewing saying how there's no way she'd choose Kevin after that disaster of a HTD. I can see the general viewing public out there saying the exact thing again with Lyndsey. IMO, that's what the producers want.....make it seem like he'd choose one then choose the other. in this time, they are making it seem like he'd choose Mikaela and the sweet HTD vs Lyndsey and the date from you know where. Then on finale, Lyndsey is the choice.

I agree with what you are saying about Chris's reactions. IMO, the reason why he's acting standoff-ish with Mikaela is because he's starting to distance himself as we have seen so many times with the F2.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:53 am

something that I am confused about. I listened a couple of times lindsey HTD and I did not hear him tell her that he loves her back. he said it on PI though, but not to her.

and yes. I agree that he seems that he made his choice to pick Lindsey. His words are strong: i love lindsey for so long, i put my guard up but no more (not verbatim), I want to ask her dad to marry her.... not propose, marry

that is definitely huge.

BUT...

sorry but edits never give us the F1 at hometown. like never......

Lindsey wrote:I do not want to be engaged with Chris. I should walk away

Chris wrote:I should want to marry Mikaela... but something is missing

Mikaela wrote:I deserve to be with someone who is sure about me

Chris wrote:Maybe I am just afraid to fall in love

what is the phrase that does not make sense?

Maybe I am just afraid to fall in love................... versus what he said about Lindsey: I love her for a long time

so are we still on the: I LOVE YOU but I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU???

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:16 am

But to the layman out there, the average viewer is going to think that there is no way that he's going to choose Lyndsey at this place in time. Look at how the EDITED version of her HTD went, therefore, IMO, along with what happened at Kevin's HTD with how his mom was no body(average viewer) saw Kevin being chosen in Jasmine's season and yet he was. The edit ALWAYS leaves things in or out for the story. They left the part of the family stuff in Lyndsey's case to take the heat off the connection that Lyndsey and Chris have. That connection transcends the show and you can see it in a lot of the SM that Lyndsey posts. the fact that she uses the word love a lot, uses the heart and rose symbols even more. IMO, it't pretty clear that the producers left the edit as it was to make the average viewer think that Mikaela would be F1.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 86 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire