SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Stacia620 Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:02 am

I don't know what everyone else thinks, but by that clip, it looks like it is going to be a good, fun season. At least I'm hoping so!
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by lleyki Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:12 am

Yeah I thought so. Doesn't seem too crazy or trashy but enough drama and tears to keep things interesting. I figured as much because as I said before, if something truly crazy happened in the season, RS who hates Nick like no other wouldn't hesitate to say so. But the way he's talked about the season so far made me think that it was a pretty standard one with the usual tears, makeouts, villain sneaking to see the lead in their hotel room, etc.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:41 am

I wonder if Raven will be someone who doesn't get as much screen time as the other three in the final four. I didn't see her in the promo (might have missed it though) and it didn't seem like she was featured in the premiere, from RS's recap.

This looks like a really good season though from the promo! I'm already girl-crushing on Vanessa and Rachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:07 am

About the red bikini pic - Raven also has short nails.  

I went to IG after posting upthread and Raven was on IG.  I don't follow her but for those that do, she was LIVE on IG stories.  I didn't realize that was a feature. She was streaming from her store with her friends and answering fan questions.  LIVE has the same set up as Periscope with fan icons and questions popping up. (Unless you can integrate the two because there were even hearts like Periscope).  She said she might be back on tomorrow night. (I saw enough so I won't be watching  giggling )

Some answers to fan questions:
Best Nick feature - his body
Was he a diva - not with her, doesn't know if he was with others
About RS - he isn't always right
About the experience - it was great
Where they traveled - wouldn't say but said it was her first time out of the country
Her clothing style - edgy
Would she blog in the future - no, she doesn't like blogging
Was there a villian - yes

She wouldn't answer about who she was closest to, if she applied herself, if she wanted the Bach to be Nick.

She seemed to have streamed for a very long time. I only watched the last 30 or so minutes. She pitched her store a few times.  
I just checked back and LIVE doesn't save - she does has a few other stories on her page from her friend's birthday.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:23 am

Raven seems a bit try hard already between the shirts and fan q and a's before the season even starts laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:29 am

Count me in - I prefer when at least the lead can stay away from SM interactions with the cast. We've seen what can happen when they all get too comfortable with it while the show is airing.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:31 am

Yeah, she has less than 4000 followers at the moment. I hope she realises that none of us have seen the season yet, even if it's over for her. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:38 am

Thanks everyone who has posted s/caps! yes

ElonM wrote: ‏@PageSix
#TheBachelor @viallnicholas28's holiday must-haves include @MariahCarey and whiskey http://pge.sx/2hy6tmF  #TheNiceList

I tweeted this the other day, but no one acknowledged me. sad Silence is golden I guess. laugh out loud

@BachSpoilersFan Dec 14

BachSpoilersFan Retweeted Bring Hockey Back

This might be something @chrisbharrison and @viallnicholas28 might enjoy during the ATFR! #BachelorNation

Bring Hockey Back
‏@BringHockeyBack

Not a bad way to watch a hockey game... #HockeyAndWhiskey

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 Czrko8JXAAAZZ6a

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:58 am

Full SC's for the "The Bachelor" Nick Viall Cries, Kisses and Sheds Tears promo are up in the SC No Discussion Thread.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:18 pm

I wonder if Raven's comment about RS not always being right is her way of trying to play up the fact that she may actually be the F1 and put some doubt in people's head about the spoilers. Hey, girl's gotta up those sales for Team Raven shirts.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:26 pm

@Ladybug82 thanks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:34 pm

lleyki wrote:I wonder if Raven's comment about RS not always being right is her way of trying to play up the fact that she may actually be the F1 and put some doubt in people's head about the spoilers. Hey, girl's gotta up those sales for Team Raven shirts.

IIRC she had SM activity shortly after the F4 was eliminated.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick