SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:15 pm

@Aunties_Love that's an incredible amount of work. We appreciate all you do for us. bestbud!

I have created a thread for the SM contact list for easy access.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3963-bachelor-21-nick-viall-contestants-list-of-sm-contact-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1083640

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Diana Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:57 pm

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Nick-viall2
So, did he find love? We’ll have to wait and see to find out, but one thing’s for sure: He’s in a great place.

“I really grew to care about and admire these women,” he says. “I can say that I’m very thankful — and very happy.”

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-says-he-fell-for-multiple-women-exclusive-interview/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:08 pm

BKay wrote:@Aunties_Love, holy cow that's a lot of work! Thank you for doing that! thanks! rock :yougogirl:

Kashathediva wrote:@Aunties_Love : It's a tremendous amount of work and please know we are grateful! hearthumbsup
You are the Queen of Charts! :sprinklehearts

GuardianAngel wrote:@Aunties_Love that's an incredible amount of work. We appreciate all you do for us. bestbud!

I have created a thread for the SM contact list for easy access.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3963-bachelor-21-nick-viall-contestants-list-of-sm-contact-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1083640
Awww, thanks everyone. If I messed up at all, let me know. I tried to enlarge it enough to read but easier said than done.....BUT I did notice that if you save the pics onto your computer, then look at them, you can see all the details. Hope it works......

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:15 pm

Diana wrote:Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Nick-viall2
So, did he find love? We’ll have to wait and see to find out, but one thing’s for sure: He’s in a great place.

“I really grew to care about and admire these women,” he says. “I can say that I’m very thankful — and very happy.”

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-says-he-fell-for-multiple-women-exclusive-interview/

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 3806527698 Nick doesn't say he fell for multiple women.
It will be interesting to hear him in his media tour vids. Do they usually happen once the 1st epi airs?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:42 pm

Yeah, you gotta love those headlines.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:16 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/jimmy-kimmel-hosting-bachelor-special-after-nick-viall-premiere-w458122

The Bachelor-themed program, entitled Jimmy Kimmel Live: Here for the Right Reasons, airs January 2 at 10 p.m. ET, following the conclusion of Viall's two-hour premiere, which begins at 8 p.m. ET on the network.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:57 pm

I may be wrong but IMO, Nick will change the typical scripted PI up this season. He's not your cookie cutter Lead.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:47 pm

I am not sure I want to know who they are talking about coz it might be someone I like but damn am I curious! :stirthepot

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Captur21
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:55 pm

Every time I think I've done some pretty raunchy and classless things in life, someone makes me feel a lot better. SMH

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:03 pm

YIKES! Well, the two people who replied to the tweet both have Chicago listed as their location. Off the top of my head, I can't remember if any of them are from Chicago... scratch
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:20 pm

My guess is Corrine. Sorry if that's wrong but I'm playing first thing that comes to mind. Have no idea where she's from. I need to go look.

ETA: Nope She's from Florida.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:23 pm

I think Corrine's from Florida but she's the one in her answers said she thought Chicago was one of the most romantic places.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick