SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:27 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Theres a clip of Jasmine and Neil Lane up on the ABC Bach page.  Its not one that can be brought over, so you'll have to click the link:  The Bachelor Sneak Peek: Season Premiere

Can't see it since I am penalized for living in Canada. no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:47 pm

Kasha, I'm def on the same page. Take your trash to your own trash pile! Thank goodness Vanessa's new fiance (if spoilers are correct) is a pro at handling the obnoxious and rude. He will be a great shoulder to lean on!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:24 pm

Here's an article written about why Nick will make an excellent Bachelor:

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a8548360/why-nick-viall-will-be-an-excellent-bachelor/

Loved the article. And it was written by one of his closest friends. Ashley I.

Special note: She mentions that Nick needs a beautiful woman with curves... I think she knows.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:50 pm

OnePromise wrote:Here's an article written about why Nick will make an excellent Bachelor:

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a8548360/why-nick-viall-will-be-an-excellent-bachelor/

Special note: She mentions that Nick needs a beautiful woman with curves... I think she knows.

Loved this article. Given her closeness to Nick, her recaps will be very interesting.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:54 pm

^^^
Great Article that is the guy I have admired for over two years now.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:55 pm

^thanks! Great article. I think I will trust Ashley I' who actually met and knew him, opinion much much more than RS who even admitted himself that he's never talked to Nick.

Love these parts:
"On his first couple of seasons, you may have thought he was a bit difficult and egotistical. We, his friends, have all thought the same thing at some point. But you started to see his warm, supportive side of him on Bachelor in Paradise this summer and that’s the person I’ve been friends with for over a year."

'When Nick was announced as The Bachelor, I was off on the wings of the After Paradise stage holding in happy tears. It’s time he finds that intelligent, sophisticated, classically beautiful girl (with curves) who challenges him and keeps him on his toes. Think Catherine Zeta Jones in The Mask of Zorro. (That’s the type of girl I’ve always imagined him with.) Sure he may spend more time on his hair than I do, but he has a good heart, a kind soul and defines what a good friend should be. He’d pick me up if my car died in the Valley and he’s kept my secrets. I really hope you get to see the Nick I know within the next 11 weeks."

Hope Vanessa is that girl for him

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:19 pm

ElonM wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Here's an article written about why Nick will make an excellent Bachelor:

Loved this article. Given her closeness to Nick, her recaps will be very interesting.

Yeah it will be interesting reading her and Sharleen's recaps during the season.

Sure he may spend more time on his hair than I do,

This did make me laugh.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:49 pm

As ditzy as Ashley I comes across, the girl can write!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:00 pm

New clip that has a different rose ceremony in it for s/cap purposes.

Vanessa in pink looks absolutely stunning!

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelor/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:26 pm

Of course she knows--if Nick can spill dirt to a stranger (Abby), he can't keep his mouth shut to Ashley. Plus Ashley also admits to reading RS spoilers.

If Vanessa is a "villain" per RS, it doesnt surprise me. Nick was one for almost two seasons. They both can relate and are matched for each other.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:33 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOpteTYDwS4/?hl=en&taken-by=colympios
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 Image62

If Corinne is the biggest villian then how many people to the lesser villians get to sit with?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:17 pm

There was a pool party on Nick’s birthday during filming. One girl got pretty drunk and basically didn’t show for the either the cocktail party or rose ceremony. Or both.
Source: RS Blog

IMO From the clip above, looks like it was Corinne who slept through a RC. BIP is going to get some interesting folks this year laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick