SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:59 pm

I just saw someone on twitter ask if the french toast implied a cook-off with Danielle M, because of her maple syrup bit. Interesting... Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 58 3806527698
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:00 pm

I've been thinking.... Nick said in a recent interview that he is very attracted to successful women so we seemed to have gravitated towards Rachel and Vanessa.  And it seems like based on previews and if we believe the spoilers there may be a rivalry between these two.  But if we also believe the spoilers we know Raven makes it to F2.  Right now she seems sweet to me (successful in her own way as a business owner) but doesn't come off as "Nick type - except for looks" she is also quite hidden at the moment (I don't think I have seen any kiss SCs) - like a hidden F1 edit.  I admit, I am not following her yet - perhaps I should so we can follow the feet, like what was she doing yesterday and is doing today?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:10 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:I've been thinking.... Nick said in a recent interview that he is very attracted to successful women so we seemed to have gravitated towards Rachel and Vanessa.  And it seems like based on previews and if we believe the spoilers there may be a rivalry between these two.  But if we also believe the spoilers we know Raven makes it to F2.  Right now she seems sweet to me (successful in her own way as a business owner) but doesn't come off as "Nick type - except for looks" she is also quite hidden at the moment (I don't think I have seen any kiss SCs) - like a hidden F1 edit.  I admit, I am not following her yet - perhaps I should so we can follow the feet, like what was she doing yesterday and is doing today?

Agree.  Having a spoiled F1 causes a tendency to keep one's eyes off the other balls. She's definitely in the running and we know Nick's previous "type" has culminated in his being single so I expect his type to alter to an unknown degree.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:13 pm

sdmom wrote:Sorry for the double post, but he posted this a few minutes ago in both Snapchat and IG story
8 pieces of French toast? How many people are there? And the spaghetti in the background ? Hm.....
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 58 Img_0542

Looks like Nick is eating pasta for dinner tonight eyedrool
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:38 pm

^^^
Possible that the French toast pic is a clue for people using the show fantasy league app.  I don't know how it is set up but I think I read people answer questions weekly.  
This is a good clue as to who gets the first 1-1 date next epi.

That being said, I think it is accurate to say that those of us who sleuthed his SM over the past 2 years feel he is often intentionally ambiguous and playfully posts things that have double meaning.  The second French toast pic of 3 pieces on a plate, syrup, and bacon could be interpreted as a rendezvous brunch as he made a lot of toast and well....syrup and bacon have their associations.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:11 pm

@notarose I thought he was answering my question handwave Nick laugh out loud!
He showed me he only ate 3 out of 8 pieces, so there's definitely someone else with him

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:15 pm

The french toast looks really good! I wonder what kind of bread he uses and his recipe Hugesmile
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:25 pm

Challah bread or brioche is the best, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:13 pm

Nick is making spaghetti and meatballs for dinner? Pictures are from his instagram story ( username is nickviall ) If you look closely in the second picture, theres 4 boxes of spaghetti.. maybe he's back home in Wisconsin?
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 58 Img_8117
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 58 Img_8119
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 58 Img_8118
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:27 pm

rofl
So maybe he plans to have his own, mostly Italian, cooking show after Bach.  Putting in the hard work.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:32 pm

notarose wrote:rofl
So maybe he plans to have his own, mostly Italian, cooking show after Bach.  Putting in the hard work.

cantstopl cantstopl

He probably taking lessons from Vanessa.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:56 pm

ElonM wrote:
notarose wrote:rofl

cantstopl cantstopl

He probably taking lessons from Vanessa.  

Or trying to impress her with his cooking skills? It's not just a way to a man's heart that is through his stomach! handwave

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick