SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:04 am

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-villain-corinne-has-always-been-out-of-control-w460318

Oh, Nicky...

Last edited by shaughnessyb on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:19 am

@shaughnessyb That link isn't working for me. Can you check it? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:25 am

shaughnessyb wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-villain-corinne-has-always-been-out-of-control-w460318 

Oh, Nicky...

Just read it and if the description is accurate, he's going to get dragged online after Monday and he'll deserve it. And no wonder Vanessa read him the riot act after that kind of behavior. It'll be interesting to see how they show this because this is still ABC and that 8-10 period is supposed to be family hour. I would hope that incident didn't happen in front of the other women too but they had to have found out about it somehow.

As Nick himself says, this isn't his first rodeo. He's well aware how viewers respond to certain things. He did well the first night, from how he handled himself with the women to giving Rachel the FIR, so it's surprising he would engage in this behavior with Corinne knowing how it would look, knowing how it would come across to some of the women. Will be interesting to see how the whole thing plays out. And interesting that Reality Steve heard none of this, since he knew about the boob exposing situation.

It does seem like this season will be backwards to how the season usually goes. I agree with someone who noted that typically the lead is beloved and the women or men all think they're amazing at the start and as it progresses is when viewers maybe start turning on them because of something they do, like Ben telling both JoJo and Lauren he loved them. This time, it looks like people will be pissed at Nick from the start but things will change as he develops a greater relationship with people like Rachel, Vanessa, Raven, etc. Yeah Corinne will still be hanging around but it seems like things calm down towards the latter part of the season.

I also do find it surprising that RS says he was hearing Nick was into Vanessa from day one because if that's the case, his behavior with Corinne makes even less sense. Like it would be slightly more understandable if he didn't fall for some of the women until later. But to be into one woman from the start but still think it's okay and risk her leaving because he entertains some immature, drunk party little girl's antics?

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:30 am

This link should work.

'Bachelor' Villain Corinne Olympios 'Has Always Been Out of Control'
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:33 am

Not sure why the above link doesn't work for me, this one does, in case anyone else has trouble with the first link.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-villain-corinne-has-always-been-out-of-control-w460318

ETA: GMTA @Ladybug82

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:37 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@shaughnessyb That link isn't working for me. Can you check it? TYIA

Sorry GA, not sure what happened there. The link works for me now so it should be ok. Let me know if not!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:43 am

@shaughnessyb It's the strangest thing. It's the same link, one works for me the other doesn't. No biggie, we have it now. Thanks for posting. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:48 am

Wait. WTF. That didn't happen for real did it?!?!?! Let the dragging commence.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:53 am

If it did then HOW TACKY. Please let that be a fake story. I cant imagine how the girls could make an excuse to stick around and get to know him after that. My pride would have me all the way to the airport before he could even swallow the dang whip cream.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:58 am

Something happens because the episode description refers to the women being upset about his behavior again. Of course I just assumed that was with the whole bouncy ball, her on top of him thing that was shown in the promo/previews. And there is a shot of Corinne in a robe but she's going into a bathroom and looks upset and is crying.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:03 pm

Maybe the girls are finding out now. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 1f62c

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:04 pm

I do remember Fleiss tweeting something about Varsity Blues during filming. Ughhhh
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick