SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by traveler90 Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:16 am

If this really happens then I'm on team #freeVanessa #freeRachel and #freeRaven and any of the rest of the girls really. There is good TV and there is simply being trashy. I already feel like shooting myself when Corrine opens her mouth but for Nick to encourage this behavior? (I don't know how I'll be able to manage to stomach her till HTDs)
It's so disrespectful to all the other women and if that's the reason why Vanessa confronts him, then I say He** yes girl! You rock!
Personally, I would have left if I were one of the girls. Maybe there is in fact some truth to the story that many wanted to leave.
I hope I'm wrong but this season keeps getting trashier and trashier. It may be worse than Kaitlyn's season, and I stopped watching that one half way through... All JMO.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by lleyki Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:17 am

Maybe this is what the Life & Style/In Touch story was hearing but they just got the timing wrong. They said it was the F4 who were angry and most of them wanted to walk but I'm wondering now if that drama happened at the start of the season and they only heard about it later.

We will see I guess but like him or hate him, one thing I've never felt about Nick is that he's stupid. I would say he is very self-aware and while yes, I'm sure he is well aware of the season needing its drama and villain and all that stuff, you would think he'd also be well aware of how you can push things too far.

And I wonder if this will backfire big time on the producers themselves with the ratings. Nick was already a controversial pick as the lead. If viewers think he's trashy and gross three episodes in, while the producers continue to short change the dates with other women, people might just not bother.

eta: I think we can all assume this is true. I've always believed US Weekly has direct sources with the show and posts what the show wants them to during the season. It's just a matter of what they actually show on Monday night. By the way, the cover of the issue says Bachelor Secret Pasts exposed and says "sex-obsessed, fame hungry, ready to play dirty" and for a second I thought they were referring to Nick, until the headline adds, "the truth about Nick's women". Interestingly, they have Vanessa and Rachel on the cover along with Corinne.

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:25 am; edited 2 times in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:18 am

Gross. This is so trashy. Kind of makes me think that tabloid article that said the girls all wanted to leave and were disgusted by him maybe had a bit of truth to it. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:21 am

lleyki wrote:Something happens because the episode description refers to the women being upset about his behavior again. Of course I just assumed that was with the whole bouncy ball, her on top of him thing that was shown in the promo/previews. And there is a shot of Corinne in a robe but she's going into a bathroom and looks upset and is crying.

:drama
Perhaps the bouncy gym included whip cream?
So is licking whip cream off someone considered 2nd base? no idea I've forgotten my bases.

Someone upthread mentioned RS selling a "love at first sight" story. giggling Interest at first sight :yes: with a few at the m&g but love is a very strong word. Personally I don't believe in love at first sight but I do believe in instantaneous attraction that can evolve into love.

Can hardly wait to see this and watch Vanessa in special need teacher mode. health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 3806527698

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:39 am

At least according to the article, she's wearing her bra.....
Oh, Nick! So disappointing!

ETA I do agree the show will portray him as the bad guy in the early episodes but gradually redeem him. But my question is how far will it go and how long will it be before the redemption start? As a long time Nick fan, I do hope the pool party is the worst part and his redemption starts from his talk with Vanessa.

Last edited by sdmom on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:43 pm

What I find really interesting and odd though is how friendly almost all of the women seem to be with Corinne since filming ended. Many noticed how they all seemed to be following her and I noticed she has left some sweet comments on Vanessa's page but not sure Vanessa has reciprocated.

And they also don't seem too negative towards Nick either though that may just be their excitement at being on television and their season airing and less about him. But maybe the only good thing that will come of this is that we will see women, rather than judge another woman, call the guy out.

And in fact that will be good for the franchise in general because I've always said I hated how one contestant got hated and ganged up on while the lead, who was entertaining the contestant's behavior got a pass.

Seems like the women weren't giving Nick a pass and good for them. I guess some would say it would better if they'd just flat out walked but come on now, there is still some Instagram shilling to happen in a few months.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:20 pm

lleyki wrote:What I find really interesting and odd though is how friendly almost all of the women seem to be with Corinne since filming ended. Many noticed how they all seemed to be following her and I noticed she has left some sweet comments on Vanessa's page but not sure Vanessa has reciprocated.

And they also don't seem too negative towards Nick either though that may just be their excitement at being on television and their season airing and less about him. But maybe the only good thing that will come of this is that we will see women, rather than judge another woman, call the guy out.

And in fact that will be good for the franchise in general because I've always said I hated how one contestant got hated and ganged up on while the lead, who was entertaining the contestant's behavior got a pass.

Seems like the women weren't giving Nick a pass and good for them. I guess some would say it would better if they'd just flat out walked but come on now, there is still some Instagram shilling to happen in a few months.

:yes:  the "girls" are behaving like mature women!  
I think people either mesh or they don't so WTA screaming fests always look like insecure therapy sessions to me. I don't think it's necessary for the women to trash Nick just because he's not who they thought he would be or because he didn't give them a flower cantstopl  IMO there might be a lot of genuinely confident women here who aren't phased by 1 guy not being their guy because it's just a speed date that didn't work out and they're ok with that and looking forward to the next guy that will peek their interest. That would set a very good example for young viewers trying to figure out what dating is all about.
As to Corrine, again, mature participants would separate her relationship with Nick from their own and everyone understood going into this venture that there would be no exclusivity. If Corrine was fun at pj parties in the mansion, no need to trash her because of her relationship with someone else.  In RL, who judges a friend based on what she does in her new fledging relationship?

I like the way this cast supports each other post-show.  As you said, a lot of negativity in prior seasons has been echoed by cast offs themselves and a change is due.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:28 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-villain-corinne-has-always-been-out-of-control-w460318

Oh, Nicky...

Oh Nicky, indeed! no no

Last edited by Catdwoman50 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add shaking head)

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:48 pm

@traveler90 what?! No! No #freevanessa. You keep him girl. Free Rachel and Raven, fine. But if we free Vanessa there could be a fifth time for Nick. No thank you. Sorry that he picked you and you have my blessing but please keep him happy and away from my Monday nights.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:48 pm

Nick and his double standards. He was so worried how the other women would react to finding out that he had ons with Liz 9 months ago, but doesn't think twice about being trashy with Corinne. I'm glad the women are calling Nick out, not so much trashing each other.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:06 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Nick and his double standards. He was so worried how the other women would react to finding out that he had ons with Liz 9 months ago, but doesn't think twice about being trashy with Corinne. I'm glad the women are calling Nick out, not so much trashing each other.

I don't think he was worried about them knowing it was a 1 night stand. I think he was worried about them finding out he had given a former fling a rose and that they would know before he told them.
With Corinne, they can see it for themselves - no secret.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:14 pm

Icky Nicky is living up to the name is he did indeed partake in enjoying the whipped cream bikini. I'm still firmly on the #NickEndsUpAlone bandwagon. I think the top 3 are all too good for this manwh0re.

JMOAA

health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 87b72b10 health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 86669110 health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick