SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 68 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:15 pm

umngirl wrote:Icky Nicky is living up to the name is he did indeed partake in enjoying the whipped cream bikini. I'm still firmly on the #NickEndsUpAlone bandwagon. I think the top 3 are all too good for this manwh0re.

JMOAA

100% agree. Hopefully Vanessa dumps him at the ATFR. That would be my ideal ending. IMO.

Back to top Go down

health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by traveler90 Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:17 pm

@casjacknick laugh out loud I guess you are right, I don't want to see him on my TV for a fifth time either but I still think Vanessa is too good for him if he's acting like this.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:47 pm

Something doesn't add up for me. If Nick did partake and her plan worked, then why is Corinne crying and bawling her eyes out? IMO It definitely isn't coz other girls would be offended since she made it clear she doesn't care.  

I am going to hold on to my opinion on this one till I see what takes place. I think IMO Nick must have licked the whipped cream off her shoulder or something but refused to lick it off her bra ( I feel icky just typing that sentence health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 1838857674 ) Corinne would have felt rejected by that and the crying followed IMO.

Somehow I don't see TPTB leaving the 'licking part' off all the promos if it had indeed happened. They are too sleazy to waste an opportunity like that. JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:11 pm

If that actually happened with Corrine (and I can believe it did), I'm calling Nick out on his crap. As much as I watch for entertainment, that is not my idea of entertainment. Bachelor gone wild?
Even if that happened when it was just the two of them, I don't know why none of the other women didn't bow out, especially what happened in episode 2. I know, I know schilling, but still.
It's one thing if it they were just exclusively dating, but he supposedly is looking for a connection in which he finds "the one". To do what he did with Corrine on that group date in front of the women is baffling to me. Then again it's not. no no

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:19 pm

coolangel wrote:Something doesn't add up for me. If Nick did partake and her plan worked, then why is Corinne crying and bawling her eyes out? IMO It definitely isn't coz other girls would be offended since she made it clear she doesn't care.  

I am going to hold on to my opinion on this one till I see what takes place. I think IMO Nick must have licked the whipped cream off her shoulder or something but refused to lick it off her bra ( I feel icky just typing that sentence health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 1838857674 ) Corinne would have felt rejected by that and the crying followed IMO.

Somehow I don't see TPTB leaving the 'licking part' off all the promos if it had indeed happened. They are too sleazy to waste an opportunity like that. JMO.

Yeah, something doesn't add up for me, too. While I can see why they wouldn't show the visual in the promo because it might be too much for ABC-Disney-Freeform-WhateverTheyCallThemselves, I think it's odd they didn't capitalize on the drama by showing scenes leading up to this rumoured whipped cream situation. Same thing with Nick holding Corrine's boobs -- we don't see it (even though the show has no problem throwing black boxes on the screen... I don't get that... but network TV and their odd rules re: nudity...dizzy ). We only really hear about it from Corrine, and she seems to be really laying it on thick when she talks about how her boobs have never been held like that before. I think, by only using her description of the event, it leaves it open to the audience's interpretation and that's why some people have said he 'held', 'groped', or 'fondled' even though none of us here can say conclusively what happened. And I think semantics is absolutely important, especially in this situation.

I think the whipped cream incident will be similar in that one person's description of the event is likely not accurately reflective of what happened. Anything said pre-show is likely exaggerated to drum up interest, IMO. I'm happy to wait and hold off judgment until I actually see the scene that's being referred to in the article.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:55 pm

^^ ITA! I think producers can ask Corinne to say that earth is square and she'll say it. Rolling Eyes

I believe it was in pacozero's IG comments yesterday where people who have known contestants were saying about how the show randomly throws black boxes/ blurring and beep sounds to make things seem more scandalous than they are. I think if there was any salacious footage of the whipped cream incident, TPTB would have shown something in the promo - They had no problem showing Corinne grinding on Nick in that inflatable bouncer in the promo IMO.

All JMO.

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:16 pm

I remember one of Nick's likes on twitter during Episode 2 was someone praising Corrine. I just checked again and it seems like he unliked it. I think it would be wise of him not to like anything regarding Corrine if he's still with his F1. If he's condoning her behavior and his as just "fun tv" then I'd say to stop before the bashing gets even worse.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:22 pm

I was following him and if it's the retweet of some account called Corinne's Nanny saying don't delete if you love Corinne, then it's still there.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:24 pm

lleyki wrote:I was following him and if it's the retweet of some account called Corinne's Nanny saying don't delete if you love Corinne, then it's still there.

It's not that one. It was on his likes. I think it was something along the lines of Corrine being TV GOLD if I'm not mistaken.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:27 pm

Okay. Well all his retweets are there and plenty of them talk about Corinne. But I honestly didn't really care about that because it's clear he's retweeting and doing his part as the lead in drumming up interest in the season. So whatever is being talked about, he retweets and let's face it, unfortunately right now it's all Corinne and Liz.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:34 pm

He's proving to be the biggest puppet of a lead I've ever seen. He probably worked closely with Elan to script the season. Hard to take him seriously but I'm sure he'll recover and claim to have seen the light by the end. JMO.

health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:43 pm

Gross. Just pure trash. I'm starting to believe that life and style article because if I saw that sh!t, I'd walk out too. Rolling Eyes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick