SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:50 pm

I honestly never got/or get the impression that Lauren and Ben are friends. They just seem like a couple to me, whether it be love or lust. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:54 pm

You guys are making me second guess everything! laugh out loud I'm looking at their SM Posts with new eyes goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 48 1f440 goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 48 1f440 goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 48 1f440

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 48 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:01 pm

@Lennoxcolinrolland agree if they didn't meet at a reality show and meet each other in a club or bar they would have never dated they seem kind of different they both seem to have more fun with their friends

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:04 pm

I still believe they're gonna get married though. I'm just not sure if they're gonna work what they need to work out, because Ben has issues IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:06 pm

Edgarretana10 wrote:@Lennoxcolinrolland agree if they didn't meet at a reality show and meet each other in a club or bar they would have never dated they seem kind of different they both seem to have more fun with their friends
I think these two are one in the same when it comes to temperament, but I think their personalities (the way they operate, the way they act) are quite different. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:07 pm

These two could probably benefit from a basis of friendship. IMO

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 48 87b72b10 goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 48 86669110 goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 48 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:08 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I honestly never got/or get the impression that Lauren and Ben are friends. They just seem like a couple to me, whether it be love or lust. IMO.

Yeah, it's interesting that the friendship is what he kept highlighting when talking about his F2 (and no, I'm not saying he should've picked her, not at all). It just seems as though he was aware himself that this relationship isn't based on friendship in the same way, yet he was too smitten to even think about walking away from it. If the friendship is what's still lacking in their relationship then I can understand him wanting to slow things down. Maybe he's realised that he wants to marry his best friend and is hoping Lauren will turn into one over time. But will she? Some things you just can't force.

BTW, I noticed those strange looks Ben was giving her as well, when she was talking about him always putting her needs before his own. It's like he was thinking "Really?". Either he doesn't believe that Lauren really thinks that or he himself doesn't agree and feels guilty about receiving undue praise. Just the vibe I got.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:08 pm

bleuberry wrote:You guys are making me second guess everything! laugh out loud I'm looking at their SM Posts with new eyes  goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 48 1f440  goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 48 1f440  goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 48 1f440
Which posts? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:08 pm

@Lennoxcolinrolland it what ways do you think their personalities are different

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:15 pm

mindless wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I honestly never got/or get the impression that Lauren and Ben are friends. They just seem like a couple to me, whether it be love or lust. IMO.

Yeah, it's interesting that the friendship is what he kept highlighting when talking about his F2 (and no, I'm not saying he should've picked her, not at all). It just seems as though he was aware himself that this relationship isn't based on friendship in the same way, yet he was too smitten to even think about walking away from it. If the friendship is what's still lacking in their relationship then I can understand him wanting to slow things down. Maybe he's realised that he wants to marry his best friend and is hoping Lauren will turn into one over time. But will she? Some things you just can't force.

BTW, I noticed those strange looks Ben was giving her as well, when she was talking about him always putting her needs before his own. It's like he was thinking "Really?". Either he doesn't believe that Lauren really thinks that or he himself doesn't agree and feels guilty about receiving undue praise. Just the vibe I got.
Solid insight/observation. I have to agree with everything you said. Raises some great questions IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:18 pm

This is what I really think is the most trouble in their relationship. I think Ben saw the Lauren on the bachelor as sweet and innocent and they started living together and she saw different sides of her and he is really insecure as a person that is why he wants to slow down things in their relationship and don't get married right away he is a baby

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:19 pm

Edgarretana10 wrote:@Lennoxcolinrolland it what ways do you think their personalities are different
I think their temperaments are the same: Calm, collected, not overtly extroverted.

I think their personalities are different: Don't process ideas/situations the same way, prefer different ways of doing things (possibly basic or even larger).

All IMO. And based off what I've observed over time.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218