SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:53 pm

She just got back from a girls trip and now planning another gals trip after one whole set of 24 hours of her beloved. This is why he doesn't want to marry you. IMO.

I know, I'm mean and cray and unfair laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by elena.shayk Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:55 pm

I think she is still living the Bachelorette life laugh out loud
Guess she is giving Ben time to sort out his issues and being away may just do that... IMO
Ben wakeeeee up!! no no

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:56 pm

For all we know, maybe its her actual bachelorette party? They both said they were having another. Or it could be a photo op like Becca, Jen, and Lauren H all did in Cabo for her blog. If she has the ability to take a girls trip every month for the rest of her life, then great i hope she takes them. More power to her for living her life to the fullest extent IMO.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:00 pm

Well whatever works for them, as long as it works. Maybe Ben's still dodging any discussion about that wedding planning they were supposed to start and Lauren would rather just dodge him than sit around waiting?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:01 pm

This is worst she would rather spent her birthday with the twins and Amanda than Ben and she is going to Las Vegas that is her favorite place. What is she thinking she just spent  four days with her gals. She is probably going to get drunk in the girls trip and they going to be posting a lot on snapchats

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:02 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:At some point every couple has received the same overanalyzing and picking apart, IMO.  Ben and Lauren are no different or any more special to keep themselves from receiving it, than any of the other couples, IMO.  If they have received more speculation and observation than others, it IMO is because they have kept themselves out there in the public eye for HEA.  

IMO, if one does not want the attention, speculation, etc., they will keep their lives a little more private.  It can and has/is being done by plenty that are associated with the show.  Well...those that don't rely on their popularity from the show to be some form of income, whether shilling, another fashion blog, etc.  

If one does not like to read the negative, picking apart, overanalyzing, etc. and can't show respect for their fellow posters, then they are more than welcome to stay out of the thread.  There are plenty of other threads that range from real life to fan threads.  Take your pick.  

JMOAA

I think you misinterpreted my post. By no means do I think Ben and Lauren are special little snowflakes who are "hands off" for over analyzing. It's just my opinion right now that there is more over analyzing going on in every look/tweet/retweet/action and some of that, imo, is overkill and maybe not so relevant to whatever B&L are going through privately. I also agree they bring this on themselves and yada, yada. By no means am I telling people to stop overanalyzing and I certainly didn't think I was disrespectful to anyone here. It's just my opinion that in this case, there is a lot of reaching and mind reading going on. I feel as though I should be allowed to state that opinion.

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:11 pm

elena.shayk wrote:I think she is still living the Bachelorette life laugh out loud
Guess she is giving Ben time to sort out his issues and being away may just do that... IMO
Ben wakeeeee up!! no no

@elena.shayk good post! This is kind of where my head is at too. It's undeniable they are spending more time apart. My best guess is we know Ben called off their wedding which was supposed to be NEXT MONTH. I'm sure this is a challenging time for Lauren. Like she is supposed to be knee deep in wedding planning and so,sooo happy. But instead, limbo. I'm not sure how I would feel living in Denver with this guy who can't totally commit. Like I would think does he even want me around? She also voiced some of those concerns on the show. Maybe she's kind of giving him more space intentionally. I probably would do the same given those concrete circumstances we are aware of.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:15 pm

@Edgarretana10 when/ where did she say the trip was Vegas
hae1001
hae1001

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:17 pm

You know that this girls trip that The twins and Amanda are going to be there and everytime Lauren is with them she acts immature and gets tipsy or drunk so not looking forward to their snapchats .*IMO* BEING ADDED!! This is what worries me she has spent 24 hours in Denver with ben and she is planning trips now this relationship is not going to end up well

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:18 pm

^^ I agree, not lookin good

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:19 pm

@hae1001 is her favorite place The twins live there and before she was engaged she used to spent a lot of time there

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:21 pm

@Edgarretana10 so you're assuming then, that is where it will be. She hasnt said where she is going and has traveled to many different places.
hae1001
hae1001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218