SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 69 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:14 pm

^ I don't think Ben and Lauren are in a business relationship (I'm not sure others do either..?) I'm 99% sure they're in a real relationship, but it doesn't make what they do/say any less interesting to dissect IMO. They essentially gave that right by continuing to stay in the limelight. Ppl do, I'm there for MY entertainment. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 69 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:16 pm

There. I hope everyone is happy now.
Topic please. Topic.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:18 pm

No wonder why they look so happy they are getting paid to be in the twins show. I think their relationship is more business than love because  nobody will care for them if they are singles they are worth more as a couple

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:20 pm

hahaha imagine if after all this speculation they don't appear on the show.. we don't even know the extent of their involvement.. besides they have literally flipped 'Ben and Lauren happily ever after' to 'the twins happily ever after' so it is almost expected that they would be involved at some point, if at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:26 pm

clobrown wrote:hahaha imagine if after all this speculation they don't appear on the show.. we don't even know the extent of their involvement.. besides they have literally flipped 'Ben and Lauren happily ever after' to 'the twins happily ever after' so it is almost expected that they would be involved at some point, if at all.

What is the twins show B&L may or may not appear in? So after the B&L show, that sounds like it was a flop, they are doing a twins show? Seriously??? cantstopl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:29 pm

Considering Lauren already can't wait to leave after 1 day of being with Ben, I highly doubt this trip has anything to do with anything other than the twins show IMO. Maybe they're going to spontaneously get married laugh out loud....right. IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:34 pm

@Rolly i KNOW TWINS show it is but judging by insta people are loving it.. IMO B &L were not game for another season so they needed replacements.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:39 pm

So do we have an over/under on the amount of episodes they will appear on the twins' show? My guess is at least three. #GottaGetTheCameraTime

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 69 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 69 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 69 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:57 pm

casjacknick wrote:If this is on freeform it doesn't surprise me much. A friend of mine works for Disney and she said they were very happy with the ad revenue from Ben and Lauren's happily ever after. I guess everyone gets a show now.

This is what I thought. In context, B&L's show did pretty well for what the network usually gets based on thr rankings, we discussed it in the HEA thread. This is why everyone is getting a show laugh out loud. IMO

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:08 pm

clobrown wrote:@Rolly i KNOW TWINS show it is but judging by insta people are loving it.. IMO B &L were not game for another season so they needed replacements.
I'm pretty sure the twins were always going to get the show, whether or not if B/L wanted to do a second season or not. I think tptb were just testing the reaction with the B/L show to begin with. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:09 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Just because they might be under contract to film this it doesn't make it any less ridiculous or any less of a business trip for these two. I thought perhaps they were taking a personal, spontaneous trip to be together, but nah. Business as usual and in between the business Lauren can stand in the bathroom, make kissy faces in the mirror and show off the stars on her bum that are on her jeans. How fun. All JMO

I couldn't agree more. Wow. I don't follow these two, but what's been posted here and a quick look at her SM, she seems to really stay consistent with that hollow empty look. I thought Andi was queen of the obnoxious kissy face photos, but Lauren has her beaten by a mile. She looks so much fresher without all that makeup. IMO.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:11 pm

I know exactly which filter is her new fave and yes she's abusing it laugh out loud. It's the rosy cheek one that gives off an airbrushed/plastic vibe.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218