SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 74 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:21 am

@Ladybug82 Damn...now you got me curious about the comments. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 74 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:30 am

@Kashathediva I haven't kept up with them in a while.  Was going off what @Lennoxcolinrolland  was mentioning in her post above mine.  She could probably give you better Intel.  laugh out loud  I do vaguely remember reading some of those and thinking WTH?  Why would it matter to some rando on SM.  People can be so weird.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:34 am

I very rarely read comments, unless I'm looking for something, and those are the reasons why. It's pretty sad that technology has made some SM users use it to mouth off the nastiest comments and those that care what they think IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:39 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I very rarely read comments, unless I'm looking for something, and those are the reasons why. It's pretty sad that technology has made some SM users use it to mouth off the nastiest comments and those that care what they think IMHO.

Unless I know you and care about you, I could give two figs what you think about me....and even then, I still might not care. This drives my mother crazy since she thinks I should care and I don't. Then again, I'm rarely on SM so I still have my sanity...unless it has to do with this show where I may be a little obsessive.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:45 am

^ The comments were nasty, I don't even think I'm allowed to post them laugh out loud Just know they were inappropriate and rude.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:46 am

These Bach nation alum cannot make easy money if they turn their SM accounts off/private, so I think what they need is to have thicker skin.

I actually don't understand them, they went on a national tv to gain popularity, then shill and make easy money. They clearly love the money and opportunities that come by, but most of them can't handle the negativities that, IMO, is a must by-product of the popularity.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:41 am

I think they definitely underestimate the impact post show. Most are just so excited to get on. I get that they put themselves out there and yada yada, but how do you prepare for hundreds/thousands of people sounding off on your every move? Picking apart your legs, your face, etc. Very weird. I think that almost all past contestants struggled with it in varying degrees and they usually come out on the other side. JMO.

Honestly I get both sides but I can't reduce it to block the all or make your SM private.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 74 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:45 pm

IMO it's a bit unfair to just say to turn off your comments or make your account private. For some people, their job requires active social media. Lauren's insecurity is clearly being called too skinny, anorexic etc. I get it. I like how she responds, she doesn't attack back.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:52 pm

I really am bummed about how these two have been acting lately. They went from being my favorite couple to just annoying the hell out of me. no no
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:10 pm

I think people had such high hopes of them disappearing into oblivion and living their lives privately and then bam laugh out loud.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 74 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:21 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think people had such high hopes of them disappearing into oblivion and living their lives privately and then bam laugh out loud.

Agreed. They started out so promising with all that family time, retreating Denver, Ben even went back full time to his old job for a bit. Then HEA... and down hill from there. sad

I'm an optimist though and I'm still hopeful they turn it around. The couple and the people I really liked are still in there. They just got... incredibly distracted or something.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:14 pm

IMO I don't see them much different than many of the other couples that I won't name as it's not about them. The only following I do for this couple, is the same I do for the others when I bounce in and out of threads. It all seems about relative to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218