SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 14 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:43 pm

I think they like being alone and not interacting with sm, similar to how they were during their LA week immediately after their post-show media. Almost complete silence. Airelle's presence encourages a different atmosphere though so thank goodness for her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 14 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Post by elena.shayk Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:45 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:really? it looked like its just the two of them laugh out loud
its funny that the Rodgers fam vacay wasnt so private and the Fletcher's one is. I just want one pic of J&J at the beach thats it nothing more laugh out loud
What makes it funnier is that usually when they're with the Rodgers' in Chico it's radio silence all week during their monthly trips. Perhaps having Luke and Airelle there made them more inclined to share since Luke and Airelle were sharing all week too.

I think this trip in Mexico is just all about relaxation for them, which they haven't had in while (ok maybe their LA vacation not that long ago laugh out loud) so they're just odd the grid as much as possible. I will say I won't be thrilled if I don't get my Jordan picture laugh out loud

haha ITA laugh out loud oh god can't we send Airelle there as a paparazzi. Im glad she'll be with them
on New Year, my eyes are on her laugh out loud
And yaaaass BBJ's pic is a must a must!! :yes:

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:57 pm

@Ash2214 I'm with ya' on the Jordan picture giggling, If not, we'll still get plenty on Saturday of him looking mighty fine in a suit. I love him in suits...however, we still need an Ab shot laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:02 pm

In that creepy fan photo I can spot Ben and Soraya laugh out loud so yeah her fam is with them.

I'm glad they are able to relax and have fun away from the spotlight. They seem to like being low key so hopefully fans won't bother them much.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:41 pm

Here's an interesting article about the world of ESPN college football analysts. Of note is that they make anywhere between $2,500 - $30,000 per event!

http://www.al.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2016/12/a_glimpse_inside_the_world_of.html
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:05 am

^ Interesting! Jordan has it all right now.

Still zero activate from Jordan on social media, but JoJo just liked a couple of things on Twitter and liked a couple of things fans posted on IG.

Here are her likes on Twitter and she confirms her family is with them:

@JoelleandJordan: I hope @JoelleFletcher and @JRodgers11 are having a wonderful time in Mexico with her family!

@PeopleHome: The Bachelorette’s @JoelleFletcher and @JRodgers11 invite PEOPLE inside their new Dallas home http://people.com/home/jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-dallas-house/jojo-and-jordans-dallas-love-nest

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:57 pm

Woah on his salary. Good for Baddy. He really has it all and earned it all, by himself. Exactly as his family and friends told us when he first appeared on the show. Nice.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:40 pm

Cute pic and glad they're having fun!  But come on Jo, your blocking the view!  laugh out loud

Beachin'  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 14 1f383  by @joelle_fletcher
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:46 pm

Such a pretty picture with two insanely good looking people... but that's not what I asked for JoJo laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:02 pm

^ "Who's the fairest of them all..?" That's an easy answer! Princess JoJo and her night and shinning armor Jordan! She always looks sooooo perfect without makeup. Damn her! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:04 pm

And here's a positive, RS said in his Twitter Q and A, that he hasn't heard much of anything either way (positive or negative about their relationship.) Finallyyyy.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:09 pm

^ I saw that. I love how the azz can't say anything about them.

Airelle commented on the picture and said she couldn't wait to see JoJo and she better have her shopping pants on. Also, quite a few bachelor producers and alum commented on the picture as well.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

+20
Mgrissom
bleuberry
Ladybug82
everly
mprssdbyu