SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #3

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #3

Post by Mustang19 Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:25 pm

I'm sorry he's going through this pain. You could tell how much he loved her. It seems like Sable was well, I wonder what happened. RIP sweet girl.

I lost my beloved Golden Retriever on 12/5/12 and still not over it.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #3

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:16 am

Oh, no!!!! I hate that. I of course don't follow him but went to see if there were more details on his Instagram or Twitter.  I decided not to read once I saw the beautiful pic of him and Sabel. Their story was captured in that photo. I'm so glad she was obviously very loved.

RIP Baby girl. I hope you've already made lots of new friends. PINKHEART

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:33 am

Guessing he chose to put her down? Once he got back to ATL, he had to make trips to the vet because she wasn't feeling well. sad Truly sad for him. :broken heart: RIP sweet Sabel.

Today I lost my best friend - a huge piece of me is gone, I miss her so much #Sabel by @joshmurray11

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 1f49c

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 8367-910 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:21 pm

RIP sweet Sabel! I never had a pet myself, but i believe it's like losing a family member. And so close to the holydays! It truly sucks to be Josh right about now!

And, hey, everyone, happy Christmas Eve! Our dinner starts in about an hour here! Have a good one!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:26 pm

Amanda posted a video tribute of Sabel with Kinsley.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:37 pm

Yesterday Heaven gained the sweetest doggy angel! We were lucky to know you, Sabel! We love you! by @amanda_stantonn

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 1f49c

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 8367-910 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:32 pm

^^^That is very sweet. RIP sweet Sabel.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:44 pm

Aww very sweet!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:29 pm

I remember when our Sadie got a lump on her leg and the vet kept telling us it was not cancer but it kept getting bigger and bigger. They finally took some fluid from the lump, which by now was the size of an apple, and it came back positive for cancer. We talked about surgery and we had to go home and decide what to do. In the meantime I ran into a friend that runs a dog daycare/grooming/boarding house and I told her what was going on and she told me not to have the surgery. She said her dog got cancer, they did the surgery and 6 months later she was gone. Sadie (a Doberman Pincher) was 11 at the time which is old by dog standards so my husband and I decided that we would just let her live whatever time she had in comfort and not put her through surgery. We also agreed that the first sign we had that she was in pain we would have her put down. She lived 6 months and although we could tell she wasn't in pain she could no longer jump up on the couch or our bed so we were going to bring her in on a Monday but over the weekend Sadie was laying in front of the door looking out and we were eating dinner and heard a loud thump and my husband ran in and she was gone, I mean, just that quick. But it is so very hard to make that decision no matter what.

I am glad that if it had to happen that Josh and Sabel made it home okay. I believe it would have been even harder for Josh if she had passed while he was in LA. It's almost like God planned it so he would make it home and be surrounded by family and friends.

When he thinks about another dog, which only he'll know when he's ready, but I hope he at least considers a rescue dog. There are so many dogs out there that need homes and some TLC both of which Josh could provide.

RIP Sabel.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:45 am

God Bless Sabel. My Mom just lost her dog on Friday too. I hope the two are friends with each other in heaven.
Sending warm thoughts and prayers to Josh. Sad times for him losing his best friend.
Sweet video by Amanda. I am glad Sabel had such an adoring new friend in Kinsley these last few months. Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 1f436  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 1f467
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:30 pm

As much as I'm not a Josh or Amanda fan, my heart goes out to him. Losing a family member, human or pet, is devastating. Factor in the time of year and it is more painful. I hope he finds solace and Sabel is now at peace. Also classy that Amanda paid tribute. I hope she didn't tell her girls about it. Since Sabel no longer lives with them, I think they are too young to need to know that. Probably already hard enough to say good-bye to her as it was. JMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:34 pm

The Countdown to Nick special will also feature updates about several cast members from previous seasons, including Des and Chris Siegfried, Ashley and J.P. Rosenbaum, Sean and Catherine Lowe, Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell, and Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth. Bachelor stars Chris, Nick, Sean, and Ben [Image by ABC Television Network] And fans won’t want to miss the relationship updates from two Bachelor in Paradise couples. Carly Waddell and Evan Bass are still happily engaged, according to their Instagram accounts, but there have been rumors buzzing online that Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray have split. However, according to a recent report by the Inquisitr, Josh maintains that they are still engaged and “happy.” Tune in to watch the ABC special on January 1 to find out if they issue a joint breakup statement on the show or tell Chris Harrison that they are still headed to the altar.
http://xbox360asylum.ca/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-kicks-off-2017-with-countdown-to-nick-special-appearance-in-rose-bowl-parade/677367

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #3

+35
SueSt
hae1001
Norcalgal
Catdwoman50
Elle