SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #3

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #3

Post by SueSt Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:45 am

Kels0012 wrote:I am sure Amanda and Josh were great playmates to her girls. They certainly are on the same mental and maturity levels as them.
giggling Maybe lower??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #3

Post by ironcat Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:56 pm

They probably will (pretend to) stay together until they can film the next season of Marriage Boot Camp, right?

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:01 pm

Amanda posted a IG do not know where she is at but her girls are with her and Josh is no where insisight ! Hope it stays that way :yes:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:01 pm

Looks like Amanda went to a show with her mom and kids and had a relaxing night in with them. Josh went out in Atlanta and has pictures with multiple women Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes curious to see if they are on the countdown to Nick Special tonight. I am confused as to why she was in Atlanta but confirmed the break up and tweeted a snarky tweet about him to Evan. It's clear to me she is not a fan of his.

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:03 pm

Maybe they filmed a breakup special to be aired tomorrow, and the friendly shopping pic was taken Before the 'Please stop interrupting me!'-esque extravaganza.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:05 pm

yana_bach wrote:Maybe they filmed a breakup special to be aired tomorrow, and the friendly shopping pic was taken Before the 'Please stop interrupting me!'-esque extravaganza.  
It would be a new year's gift to the rest of us if such a special was filmed.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:27 pm

But that would've meant they filmed multiple updates for the special.  One several weeks ago that we speculated about until we heard of the special tonight.  And then one in ATL?  I don't think TPTB would've gone to ATL to film anything for them, especially if they were broken up.  They'd have made Jam come to them, IMO.

I'm planning on skipping the special, but if anything wonderfully awkward, dramatic and worth watching comes from these two, y'all let me know.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:00 pm

Am I the only one who really just doesn't give a flip anymore what their status is? It's pretty crystal these two are DOA no matter what. I just have a feeling they are going to eat up a large portion of the special tonight with the are they/aren't they BS game. And I really just DGAF.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:37 pm

I think TPTB will or should lay any question to rest. There is no point leaving it open ended for TPTB--in other words--no financial gain anymore, imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:05 pm

Sorry for quoting myself but this article speculates or states there will be an update for them.

GuardianAngel wrote:
The Countdown to Nick special will also feature updates about several cast members from previous seasons, including Des and Chris Siegfried, Ashley and J.P. Rosenbaum, Sean and Catherine Lowe, Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell, and Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth. Bachelor stars Chris, Nick, Sean, and Ben [Image by ABC Television Network] And fans won’t want to miss the relationship updates from two Bachelor in Paradise couples. Carly Waddell and Evan Bass are still happily engaged, according to their Instagram accounts, but there have been rumors buzzing online that Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray have split. However, according to a recent report by the Inquisitr, Josh maintains that they are still engaged and “happy.” Tune in to watch the ABC special on January 1 to find out if they issue a joint breakup statement on the show or tell Chris Harrison that they are still headed to the altar.
http://xbox360asylum.ca/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-kicks-off-2017-with-countdown-to-nick-special-appearance-in-rose-bowl-parade/677367

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:11 pm

Yeah, me thinks the only alter they are headed for is a sacrificial alter where DUH is set aflame much like the witches of Salem for being disrespectful to Caveman BOR.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:08 pm

I think TPTB skipped their update on today's show since their status might change even between the two hours of a last min recording and its airing laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #3

+35
SueSt
hae1001
Norcalgal
Catdwoman50
Elle