SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:21 pm

sdmom wrote:
I think Sharleen would be friendly with most contestants. She's a nice person and she needs info for her blog, especially for the fashion choice. So my guess is she reaches out to most, if not all, of them. Jmo.
Nick and V haven been quiet on sm for the past 24 hours.  Fingers crossed they are meeting up.

@sdmom I noticed that too - been checking my IG and Twitter to see if there are any posts from either.  None so far, didn't someone spot Nick at LA airport yesterday?  Also, Vanessa posted an IG story of her Bach Mansion pool party bikini top for those asking for info about it like she would be packing it after since she is going somewhere warm?  She did say she can't wear it because it is snowing (assume she was still in Montreal).  But she may wear it somewhere warmer.  Hmmm hope it's an SHV weekend.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

goals - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Stacia620 Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:36 pm

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Vanessa is the next Bachelorette. Maybe that is why she looks so happy post filming. Jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:47 pm

^but then she also likes a lot of "I hope he picked you" tweets. I think she just likes them to show her appreciations for her fans.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:51 pm

I think it's a combination of many viewers loving her and Nick being very polarizing. So there are many people who definitely see the chemistry and the connection but because they don't care for Nick, there is an attitude of she can do better and hoping he doesn't pick her so she can be the next lead. Basically, it comes down to some really not liking Nick but still thinking Vanessa is amazing. That said, I have seen a lot of support and love for them, especially after their first 1 on 1.

So others have noted, based on the screencaps, that Nick looks to be wearing the yellow bracelet while on his date with Kristina. I know some were positive and hoping that he only wore it on dates with Vanessa but maybe I'm weird, I actually think it's even more telling that he would wear it on his other dates. Almost like even while he's going through the motions of the show, Vanessa was always the one and never far from his mind.

Because I don't think there's any dispute that this came from the Zero Experience date. It would just be too random that both Nick and Vanessa were wearing those very bright yellow bracelets (I noticed the socks they were wearing were yellow too) and then after Nick randomly has this same bracelet at different points during the season. And not to mention wearing it after the season ended. That's just way too much of a coincidence in my opinion.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Vanessa is the next Bachelorette. Maybe that is why she looks so happy post filming. Jmo

Except it's very doubtful the producers have made a complete decision yet on who the next Bachelorette will be. And as stated above, Vanessa also likes a lot of comments about how crazy Nick would be to not pick her, how amazing they are together, etc. Vanessa seems to like almost every positive comment she receives, IMO.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:57 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I wouldn't be surprised at all if Vanessa is the next Bachelorette. Maybe that is why she looks so happy post filming. Jmo

She is definitely attracting a lot of male attention and it isn't the "hey babe you're so hot" type of SM comments.  I actually enjoy reading the little love note style comments guys are sending her. She even has some frequent messengers who seem to comment on all her posts, letting her know she's on their minds giggling I've clicked on some of their profiles - older established men for the most part. Cute that they are commenting on a reality tv personality's SM.

She may be single.  On the other hand, tptb might want her to appear available to draw applicants from a different demographic. Also, RS saying their relationship is rocky helps tptb. There is a very short window before Bete begins filming following AFTR. Guys have to apply before Nick's season finishes airing.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:12 pm

notarose wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:I wouldn't be surprised at all if Vanessa is the next Bachelorette. Maybe that is why she looks so happy post filming. Jmo

She is definitely attracting a lot of male attention and it isn't the "hey babe you're so hot" type of SM comments.  I actually enjoy reading the little love note style comments guys are sending her. She even has some frequent messengers who seem to comment on all her posts, letting her know she's on their minds giggling I've clicked on some of their profiles - older established men for the most part. Cute that they are commenting on a reality tv personality's SM.

She may be single.  On the other hand, tptb might want her to appear available to draw applicants from a different demographic.

And if she and Nick are together and happy, those comments have to make Nick both proud and completely frustrated that he can't gush about Vanessa too. He tried in his own way with this Twitter post:

goals - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 Img_1922

I also noticed Vanessa's like of Elan's recent Twitter post:

goals - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 Img_1916

I thought it was interesting, just in light of a few tabloid articles about Nick and the happiness of his F1.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:30 pm

The pic Nick posted of their zero gravity date was wonderfully intimate.  It was from a part of the date we never saw. It masterfully highlights Vanessa's elegance in profile and how excited must have Nick been to have this beauty cradle his head while touching lips.
He's a goner.
JMO rofl

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:58 pm

@notarose photo please? thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:04 pm

reason wrote:@notarose photo please? thanks

IG
nickviall Now that was a great date! #thebachelor
goals - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 16123248_248006882294072_420601431423188992_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:23 pm

notarose wrote:The pic Nick posted of their zero gravity date was wonderfully intimate. It was from a part of the date we never saw. It masterfully highlights Vanessa's elegance in profile and how excited must have Nick been to have this beauty cradle his head while touching lips. He's a goner. JMO rofl

It's also the only one-on-one date photo posted so far where Nick is kissing his date.

Danielle M - in helicopter

Vanessa - smooch mid-float

Raven - orange slices in mouth

Danielle L - wide angle shot on stage

Source: Nick's Instagram

North

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:12 pm

Thanks @North.  He also posted a pre-epi pic with DLo where they were under separate umbrellas.  I think the stage shot was more to promote Chris Lane, like he did with the BSB GD.

Upcoming
There was an SC of Vanessa in the RC dress that is a match to the RC in Nick's hometown.  She is with Nick and there is something made of paper (I think).  Guessing he is going to reciprocate what happened on their alone time during the farm GD.
Should be good giggling
Was her birthday around this time?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:23 pm

^^ I was thinking her birthday must have been in October some time as she starts season aged 28, then is 29 by end of filming. I would bet money on her being a Scorpio - a great match for Libran Nick.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon