SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 40 of 44 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 24, 2017 10:50 am

^^ and it'd be good for her to spend some SQT with the girls, instead of bringing another weirdo (IMO) into traumatize (IMO) them this time summer.  Give them a little time to be normal and not have to pose for all those (IMO) awkward, staged, fake, family photos where poor Char's side eye and displeasure is just screaming out for help in every photo, again IMO.  Hugesmile

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed May 24, 2017 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Wed May 24, 2017 10:51 am

She could always go and not get engaged again

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 24, 2017 10:53 am

Could?  Sure.  Will she?  absolutely, not, IMO.  Simply because a happy couple will IMO get more shilling opportunities than a single would coming off the show.  It's all about the $$$, IMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 24, 2017 10:56 am

Apparently in this same interview, Amanda mentioned that she and Lauren plan on trying to start an online boutique together. Let's hope they put more effort into that than they do their blogs, although I'll give Amanda slightly more credit because I think she puts a tad more effort into her blog than her bestie.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 24, 2017 12:08 pm

mindless wrote:
Sarahrayofsunshinee wrote:I would do it if I were her. She travels all over and makes a careee out of it. Why turn that down? MM and Josh pooping their pants is just the added bonus

Because she doesn't need to rush into another relationship? Let alone with one of these famehos. JMO.

Amanduh is a huge fameho, so why not hook up with another one. Sorry, but I have no respect for this woman. Unfortunately, her mother and ex-husband don't seem much better.

And while Josh and MM should not figure into her decisions, it would be nice if it seemed like her daughters did occasionally. She is almost as bad as Josh, IMO, just less sanctimonious. Josh shows more caring and concern for Sable then I see Amanduh showing for her two human daughters.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 24, 2017 12:43 pm

I'm not saying she's not a fameho, she obviously is. Just that if she really wants to find someone who'll genuinely love her and her daughters, then she needs to look elsewhere. The BIP lot only love staring at their abs in the mirror. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 24, 2017 12:51 pm

mindless wrote:I'm not saying she's not a fameho, she obviously is. Just that if she really wants to find someone who'll genuinely love her and her daughters, then she needs to look elsewhere. The BIP lot only love staring at their abs in the mirror. JMO.

That is the question. Does she really want to find someone to love or does she just want someone who can increase her brand quotient? I'm going with the latter....particularly if she makes yet another appearance on one of the franchise shows.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 24, 2017 1:45 pm

Sprite wrote:
mindless wrote:I'm not saying she's not a fameho, she obviously is. Just that if she really wants to find someone who'll genuinely love her and her daughters, then she needs to look elsewhere. The BIP lot only love staring at their abs in the mirror. JMO.

That is the question. Does she really want to find someone to love or does she just want someone who can increase her brand quotient? I'm going with the latter....particularly if she makes yet another appearance on one of the franchise shows.

I get the impression she wouldn't mind a rich man to take care of her. That is why I could see her with 1F. Otherwise I predict another engagement and by December we will have victim Duh again. Those poor girls. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed May 24, 2017 1:52 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I get the impression she wouldn't mind a rich man to take care of her. That is why I could see her with 1F. Otherwise I predict another engagement and by December we will have victim Duh again. Those poor girls. JMO.

Is 1F wealthy himself, or just his family?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 24, 2017 1:58 pm

Stacia620 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Is 1F wealthy himself, or just his family?

I believe he has a lovely trust fund. His parents are very wealthy. All the other siblings work, but 1F works at being a goof off IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed May 24, 2017 1:59 pm

@stuckinsc I get the same impression. Yet, 1F is occupied. Do I think that will play out on paradise? Yes! I honestly think TPTB have some dilemmas. They are getting great interest from former contestants, including those that have fan bases. Yet, you must include the new Bach season too. Honestly, didn't we all agree Farmer Chris would have been there?

Prayers to those affected (my state), yet moving on thinking they are reshuffling? IMO Chase, Robby, Luke and 1 F Jef have a direct link. Even after Rachel's castaways. Though, if they mention Lucas I'm hijacking.

Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 25, 2017 1:07 am

As Sonny and Cher once sang "The Beat Goes On"  Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 40 1f3bc  Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 40 1f3b5  Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 40 1f3a7

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 44 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+62
stuckinsc
autumnkm54
mysthelma
beader
dw_a_mom