SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:40 pm

Let's remember "she" has her own thread.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:46 pm

He has taken over the mantle for Jake.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:55 pm

@reason your avatar is the face I pull whenever I see/read anything about Josh (side eye all day every day!). Also these two expressions Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 17 4103285151 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 17 1838857674
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:10 pm

cantstopl cantstopl rofl rofl @allablutlove laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:25 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Ash2214 wrote: -snipped-
On another note, she always wanted out of Atlanta and Josh didn't. She must have felt real great that Josh packed up his bags so quickly to head to California to be with Amanda laugh out loud

If she's smart she'll through that charade IMO. I never thought Josh was in love with Amanda and when the spoilers came out that they were engaged IMO I didn't think it was a coincidence that Amanda was the one he went for. Single mom, at that point was pretty popular within the franchise and well liked by the general public, with the appearance of being meek.  The move meant nothing IMO because a) There shouldn't have been any other options IMO considering she has two children that she shares custody with her ex. and b) He was so obviously overcompensating in order to rehabilitate his image from that 'fictional book'. All JMO.

I would like to agree with you ReneeM but he just did an interview that he misses them, is having a hard time getting through his break up with Amanda and he went all the way to LA this weekend, I believe, to meet up with Amanda as they were seen together Friday night.  He also admits that he was part of the fault of the break up.  Doesn't seem to mind that Amanda disses him on SM and doesn't seem to mind that she made out with Wells.  Don't see how you do all that and seem to be trying to have a reconciliation with someone that you're not in love with.   Otherwise, isn't that a lot of wasted time and energy?
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:30 pm

Being in the same city as Andi didn't make him want to go anywhere near her after the breakup. So I agree, I think he is missing Amanda. I am also probably one of the few on here that likes Josh and want the best for him. I agree with you all that he has some growing to do but I hope he settles down within himself, gets centered and is able to find happiness, where ever that may be.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:47 pm

IMO, Josh misses the idea of a relationship, having someone to do things with, come home to, slobber on, wipe his greasy hands on, boss around, make snarky comments about, diss them all while doing it out of love and in general have someone to be physical with.  

I'm not sure his idea of what he wants in and out of and how to be in relationship actually match up to what he does in a relationship.  Not saying that anyone is perfect in and at a relationship, but the dude has some serious issues, IMO, and needs to address those and put a little distance between mommy dearest and himself before he'll ever find someone right and be in a long, lasting, happy, relationship.  Again, all IMO.  

I don't think he necessarily loves or wants Amanda. I think he wants the pretty picture and she just filled the blanks at the time.  I think he doesn't like to lose and he didn't get to control the situation and narrative the way he wanted this go round.  Plus, Amanda could give him a ready made family which the last seemed to be putting off.  I think doing the 180 and going for Amanda was as much for redemption as it was to dig at Andi.  And sadly he failed on all accounts, IMO.  Because Andi did not publically melt down nor did he get his redemption edit.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:53 pm

IMO I don't think Josh is capable of even identifying his issues much less working on them. IMO The only way I see him finding happiness in the future is if he gets serious therapy and stops being a narcissistic, controlling, emotionally abusive assh*le.

IMO He was never in love with Amanda. The only reason he is seeking her out now IMO is coz she is his only hope of putting up a happy-couple front for the next few weeks. IMO Where was this love for her when he was posting all the 'single-happy-life' and 'molestation' pics a few days back? Josh only loves Josh IMO. Everyone else in his life is only placed there to make him look good IMO.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:56 pm

@ladybug82 and @coolangel you said so beautifully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:08 pm

Don't forget that fact (at least IMO) that he always felt he had taken Amanda away from Nick on BIP.... He has never gotten over the fact Andi slept with Nick as well as him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:13 pm

Josh needs to get it into his head the damn world does not revolves around him.  **edited**  SWNSNBS is also moving on with her life.  The next few months might be hell but he place him self there for be the idiot that he is.  **edited**  Josh needs professional help IMHO and I do hope he gets it soon because he clearly is a mess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:02 pm

coolangel wrote:IMO I don't think Josh is capable of even identifying his issues much less working on them. IMO The only way I see him finding happiness in the future is if he gets serious therapy and stops being a narcissistic, controlling, emotionally abusive assh*le.

IMO He was never in love with Amanda. The only reason he is seeking her out now IMO is coz she is his only hope of putting up a happy-couple front for the next few weeks. IMO Where was this love for her when he was posting all the 'single-happy-life' and 'molestation' pics a few days back? Josh only loves Josh IMO. Everyone else in his life is only placed there to make him look good IMO.

All JMO.

I'd wager that he just wanted to go party with the group to get his name out there and stir up talk about a reconciliation **edited** I really think he 'thinks' that way. imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove