SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:11 pm

@Bkay that did cross my mind but I was afraid to pur it out there, thanks you did read my mind.

Back to top Go down

ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

reason wrote:@Bkay that did cross my mind but I was afraid to pur it out there, thanks you did read my mind.

You're just much nicer than I am! ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 18 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:17 pm

Seems as though I missed the explanations of these but can someone tell me what TOG and SWNSNBS mean? I am guessing the first refers to Nick, but what do the acronyms stand for? Thanks.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:19 pm

TOG=the other guy
SWNSNBS=she whose name should never be spoken

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:52 pm

BKay wrote:
coolangel wrote:IMO I don't think Josh is capable of even identifying his issues much less working on them. IMO The only way I see him finding happiness in the future is if he gets serious therapy and stops being a narcissistic, controlling, emotionally abusive assh*le.

IMO He was never in love with Amanda. The only reason he is seeking her out now IMO is coz she is his only hope of putting up a happy-couple front for the next few weeks. IMO Where was this love for her when he was posting all the 'single-happy-life' and 'molestation' pics a few days back? Josh only loves Josh IMO. Everyone else in his life is only placed there to make him look good IMO.

All JMO.

I'd wager that he just wanted to go party with the group to get his name out there and stir up talk about a reconciliation **edited** I really think he 'thinks' that way. imo.

ITA! :yes: IMO I don't think it's a coincidence that he spoke to Us Weekly about reconciliation a day after the preview for next episode aired. Also, he is unsure now if he'll do BIP again. What happened to all that yelling about editing and how he was treated unfairly and he'll never step foot near Bach shows again? Everything about this guy is fake to me. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:04 pm

Please do not discuss anything to do with Nick's season in any thread not labeled Nick and the of course the appropriate side, Spoilers or no spoilers.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:44 pm

Sorry, I didn't think about that being taboo since it's been in all the previews!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:51 pm

coolangel wrote:
BKay wrote:
coolangel wrote:IMO I don't think Josh is capable of even identifying his issues much less working on them. IMO The only way I see him finding happiness in the future is if he gets serious therapy and stops being a narcissistic, controlling, emotionally abusive assh*le.

IMO He was never in love with Amanda. The only reason he is seeking her out now IMO is coz she is his only hope of putting up a happy-couple front for the next few weeks. IMO Where was this love for her when he was posting all the 'single-happy-life' and 'molestation' pics a few days back? Josh only loves Josh IMO. Everyone else in his life is only placed there to make him look good IMO.

All JMO.

I'd wager that he just wanted to go party with the group to get his name out there and stir up talk about a reconciliation **edited** I really think he 'thinks' that way. imo.

ITA! :yes: IMO I don't think it's a coincidence that he spoke to Us Weekly about reconciliation a day after the preview for next episode aired. Also, he is unsure now if he'll do BIP again. What happened to all that yelling about editing and how he was treated unfairly and he'll never step foot near Bach shows again? Everything about this guy is fake to me. All JMO.

Ha thanks for that link @coolangel. Boy I needed that laugh. laugh out loud

Murray — who ended his nine-month engagement to Andi Dorfman in January 2015 — doesn't blame himself solely for the split from Stanton. But he acknowledges his role in their issues: "After two failed engagements, you hear all these things on how things are your fault and what you did wrong, and women especially always take Amanda's side. [But] I have to take responsibility — it's both people who were at fault. I will always take responsibility."

ROFL us damn women always taking the woman's side no matter what. Is he forgetting most took his side when he and Andi split? And saying Amanda is to blame too isn't taking responsibility at all. He's just butthurt most aren't buying his BS anymore and wants her to get as much hate as he does. IMO.

Murray says he's unsure if he would be up for a future appearance on Bachelor in Paradise or any other dating shows, but he's very focused on finding that special someone.

Translation: I'm gonna do it again.

My fantasy picks for next season:

Josh/Chad
Josh/Marcus
Josh's head/Raven's stiletto (j/k)

All JMsnarkybitchO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:56 pm

@BKay  It's easier to keep spoilers from sneaking into discussion and the unspoiled potentially reading them before a mod or someone else catches it and reports it, by just not discussing anything to do with the current season in any threads that aren't appropriately labels for the season.  

Though most of our unspoiled crossed to the dark side after the official Ette announcement was made, it's not fair to them to have to stick to only the no spoilers threads.  They should be allowed to visit all but the spoiled threads without having to worry about spoilers.  And technically, our rule is as long as it's aired or been officially announced, it's allowed to be discussed in the no spoilers threads.  It's just easier to not discuss than something slip by in all other threads. Don't want to spoil it for anyone. Smiley

@bluwavz laugh out loud rotfl laugh out loud thanks I needed that!  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:15 pm

Good shoes(stilettos) should never be teamed with rocks(Josh's head). That would be a travesty.
JMOAA
Josh behind the bar to replace Jorge and the crab. He probably has past experience with crabs anyway.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:TOG=the other guy
SWNSNBS=she whose name should never be spoken

Thank you!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:55 pm

I don't like to end relationships and not be friends with people."

I think that might be another little white lie.

This actually gave me the chills. He does this all the time. He states his mental abusive POV then throws in the right thing to say. IMO a grown azz man wouldn't have the need to blame anyone. It didn't work out, is all that is needed to be said IMHO.

Murray — who ended his nine-month engagement to Andi Dorfman in January 2015 — doesn't blame himself solely for the split from Stanton. But he acknowledges his role in their issues: "After two failed engagements, you hear all these things on how things are your fault and what you did wrong, and women especially always take Amanda's side. [But] I have to take responsibility — it's both people who were at fault. I will always take responsibility."

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/josh-murray-talks-tough-split-from-amanda-stanton-w467288

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove