SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:18 pm

I love that Lauren's a rider. They're best friends, that's what best friends do IMO. Josh should know since in the past he's had his best friends shade his ex and other women in his life that he's not fond of. Can't wait for this new 'fictional' novel. This breakup is so much messier than the last one IMO and is just the gift that keeps on giving laugh out loud. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:26 pm

^ I was just thinking that! Looking back, his break up with Andi wasn't all that bad, especially before the book came out. They had that random one night stand together and both pretty much moved on after that.

His break up with Amanda has been wild laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:31 pm

His break up with Amanda has been a roller coaster. I love Amanda for not saying anything and writing a book. This is gonna be goood

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:56 pm

Oh boy, I really hate Amanda putting herself in this spot with the book. I'm a worrywart when it involves unstable exes. You never know when the pushing can go too far and they snap. I hope Josh will take a long vacay from sm and work on building his life and understanding his motivations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:45 pm

I wouldn't give her too much credit.  Though her responses have been more subtle, than directly throwing him under the bus, IMO, Amanda's said plenty and if she herself hasn't said it directly, bestie Lauren has.  She (or someone who has access to her SM) even changed an old IG picture of them from having Josh's IG handle to @douchebag.  So, yea, she hasn't been silent, IMO. laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BK_WpU4DWMN/?hl=en

ETA:  Credit and thanks for the laugh go to the poster on Reddit for sharing it.  yes

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:50 pm

coolangel wrote:I am going to defend Lauren here. Speaking from experience, people in emotionally abusive relationships often times don't see the red flags which others do. They continue to believe that things would get better/it's just a phase and the person would change. The fact that Amanda keeps getting back with him inspite of knowing this is IMO proof of what a master manipulator Josh is (JMO).

I don't support friends making themselves a part of others relationships but if they suspect abuse of any kind, they absolutely should say something IMO. My friends saw the signs way before I did even though we were all teenagers and I am very grateful to them. Some day if Amanda manages to get away from this creep (JMO), she will be grateful to Lauren too for doing whatever it takes to get Amanda to see his emotionally abusive ways IMO.

All JMO.

ITA. Given that J&A's relationship began in a public arena, IMO, the more people that can speak out and bury this creep the better!!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:54 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I wouldn't give her too much credit.  Though her responses have been more subtle, than directly throwing him under the bus, IMO, Amanda's said plenty and if she herself hasn't said it directly, bestie Lauren has.  She (or someone who has access to her SM) even changed an old IG picture of them from having Josh's IG handle to @douchebag.  So, yea, she hasn't been silent, IMO. laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BK_WpU4DWMN/?hl=en

That's kind of hilarious. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:23 pm

I'm loving Josh getting dragged. He IMO is emotionally abusive and manipulative. I'm all for Amanda's ex and Lauren spilling the beans, and Amanda writing a book. No one deserves it more than Josh, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:32 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:I'm loving Josh getting dragged. He IMO is emotionally abusive and manipulative. I'm all for Amanda's ex and Lauren spilling the beans, and Amanda writing a book. No one deserves it more than Josh, IMO.

ITA! :yes: I am tired of the show giving a platform repeatedly to emotionally abusive people like Josh and physically abusive people like Chad and their fans normalizing their behavior on SM. Spill all the deets Amanda and like @AllAboutLove said, bury this creep!

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:56 pm

I can see Momma Murray now if another tell all comes out. source
ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 42 Stressed-woman-with-exploding-smoking-head-380x250
Followed up by this. source
ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 42 Ways-to-Control-Exploding-Head-Syndrome-Woman-during-EHS-attack
And finally this. source
ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 42 Hearing+God's+Voice
Which really means this (in her case) source
ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 42 ShadowtextphpechoQuotesAndSayings_6f44af49420c67ddc35a589c1b5831c1
Stop the madness!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:36 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:After reading all of the above over the past couple days, as always I have to give my 2 cents.  For what it's worth  I have to say whether Amanda has a reason or not, which I don't know that she does, I believe it does show her as classless for snarking at Josh's mother on SM.  And again, I have to mention Andi in saying that through Josh and Andi's entire engagement, after the break up, in her book and even after when I heard his mother was really saying cruel things on SM about  Andi, Andi did not say a single thing to or about his mother on SM.  She certainly may have in private to close family or friends but never on SM.  

I never liked the fact that Andi wrote the book as I believe private relationships should remain private so I am not giving Andi a pass on that but just saying she had enough respect to leave his family out of it all on SM.  To me that shows respect because like it or not MM is Josh's mother and should be respected as such.  If Amanda has something to say about MM it would show more class if she spoke to her privately inside of favoring snark tweets about her, et cetera on SM.  All of the above is JMO

Amanda did a short live IG while she was in Columbia and one of the questions was whether she is still with Josh.  And Lauren answered "No.  She's not."  And then Lauren said "I'll answer that one."   Seems that Lauren should butt out of this.  Lauren is her friend and not her mother and should keep out of it.

And although I'm not condoning Josh's behavior, Amanda has to take some of the responsibility for going back with him and bringing him back into the girls lives (even though she said she wouldn't do that.)   That's why I think Amanda is fake because she did her share of wanting to get Josh back but vehemently denied that they were even "dating" even though there was loads of proof out there that she was.  For instance, that "Coffee date" that she touted.  My gut tells me she never had a coffee date with anyone.  It was just to make Josh jealous so he would contact her, which he did.  These are games that teenagers play while in high school, not a woman with two children and a 32 year old man.

These are all just my opinions.

I respect your opinion but I am so happy that Amanda called out MM on Twitter. This mother is evil, controlling, and wilthot a blink of a eye she will try to ruin your job and reputation. To her it's all about the public image.and denial of what reality is. IMO done with my rant !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:12 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:I'm loving Josh getting dragged. He IMO is emotionally abusive and manipulative. I'm all for Amanda's ex and Lauren spilling the beans, and Amanda writing a book. No one deserves it more than Josh, IMO.

Agreed! Josh had plenty of opportunity to show some self-awareness and alter his behaviour after the first broken engagement and tell-all. Instead he decided to go on two more TV dating shows, tried to redeem himself by going after a single mom, treated her badly as well, while using her kids to get SM likes, and still refuses to stop slinging mud, let alone shut up and go away. This man deserves every nasty thing coming his way IMO. Karma is a b!tch!

JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove