SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 52 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:39 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:So does this d-bag move guarantee there's no "on again" news from these two?

I think you might be overestimating Amanda's intelligence here laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:43 pm

Was this ever discussed? I just saw it. Josh on ET like a month ago. What a D-Bag. Lauren Zima usually fans everyone she interviews... but you can just tell she's totally disgusted by him. Total condescending azz in every way. IMO. 

https://youtu.be/cVFTQoJi8H8
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:49 pm

sosleepy wrote:Was this ever discussed? I just saw it. Josh on ET like a month ago. What a D-Bag. Lauren Zima usually fans everyone she interviews... but you can just tell she's totally disgusted by him. Total condescending azz in every way. IMO. 

Josh: I get along with A LOT of people

Everyone else: ....

JMO laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:51 pm

sosleepy wrote:Was this ever discussed? I just saw it. Josh on ET like a month ago. What a D-Bag. Lauren Zima usually fans everyone she interviews... but you can just tell she's totally disgusted by him. Total condescending azz in every way. IMO. 

I was totally perplexed by Josh's comments on the book. If he has not read the book as he claims how could he spend so much time in the interview commenting on it?
It would seem to me that only as long as it took him to say: "Im sorry, I did not read it so I can not comment on it." would be plenty of time on that subject. Suspect

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:59 pm

Wait. Hold the phone. It just dawned on me between the main story of Josh calling the police on Duh for his car that he employs a personal assistant?! Just what in the what?! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:06 pm

Josh is a raging lunatic and Amanda needs to stop going to these guys for help. Now her ex 'helped' her get another car. You have kids and make $20k-$30k a month, grow up and get your own d@mn car.

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 52 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:Josh is a raging lunatic and Amanda needs to stop going to these guys for help. Now her ex 'helped' her get another car. You have kids and make $20k-$30k a month, grow up and get your own d@mn car.

For real. One honest month of work  shilling can probably buy her a Toyota outright. laugh out loud Why does she need these dudes?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:10 pm

bleuberry wrote:Josh is a raging lunatic and Amanda needs to stop going to these guys for help. Now her ex 'helped' her get another car. You have kids and make $20k-$30k a month, grow up and get your own d@mn car.
She is like Felicity Porter: addicted to the drama, except felicity was written by JJ Abrams so she's a little more tolerable than functionally insane Duhh IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:14 pm

WhT kind of personal assistant writes stories to rag mags? Also I'm pretty sure Hayley watts is @wattspark on Instagram. She goes to all of his appearances and comments on all his photos and tweets. Looks more like an advocare friend then a personal assistant to me but maybe josh feels important by saying he has an assistant singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 52 3806527698

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:15 pm

Alanna wrote:
She is like Felicity Porter: addicted to the drama, except felicity was written by JJ Abrams so she's a little more tolerable than functionally insane Duhh IMO.

Wasn't Felicity like really smart and like pre-med though? laugh out loud That's not Duh. If we are gonna compare her to a WB/CW character... Joey Potter. That girl couldn't do $hit without one of her 2 dudes (Pacey and/or Dawson) present.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:20 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Wasn't Felicity like really smart and like pre-med though? laugh out loud That's not Duh. If we are gonna compare her to a WB/CW character... Joey Potter. That girl couldn't do $hit without one of her 2 dudes (Pacey and/or Dawson) present.
That's true laugh out loud Maybe Joey is more apropos, but addicted to the drama definitely! For all WB heroines and the Duh and actually majority Bach girls as a whole IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:38 pm

sosleepy wrote:Wait. Hold the phone. It just dawned on me between the main story of Josh calling the police on Duh for his car that he employs a personal assistant?! Just what in the what?! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

I just saw the blurb in the magazine and his personal assistant's name is listed as Hayley Watts.  LMAO, that's the friend who is also an Advocare rep/buddy.  I figured she always defends him on SM no matter what he does because of her Advocare association.  If he's actually paying her, that explains her continued suppor even more.

What a loser.  I hope Amanda takes him to court and proves the car was a gift and that she gets to keep it.  On the otherhand, the faster she cuts ties to him, the faster she can be rid of him.

ETA: His assistant is still talking... http://www.eonline.com/news/839738/inside-josh-murray-and-amanda-stanton-s-nasty-split-his-assistant-tells-all
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove