SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:48 pm

He keeps on showing what a low life loser he is. Pathetic. He thinks leaking this story makes him look better? Does he not know the Bach fanbase at all? Does he not think calling the police on Amanda, the single mother he was engaged to, to get back a gift he gave her, won't gather sympathies for Amanda?!

He is just incredibly stupid. I'm so glad he's basically hated by the whole Bach cast. JMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:52 pm

I know we're trashing Josh, (as we should because the guy is AWFUL IMO) but I also totally believe that amanda said and did what the assistant alleges. I've said it before and I'll say it again this relationship is the gift that keeps on giving because I'm thoroughly entertained cantstopl

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:55 pm

Great article. Here's what I know for sure: Hayley Watts needs a new job IMO.

Last edited by Alanna on Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:55 pm

cantstopl This is too much. What a jerk he's turned into yes i agree!. no no Rolling Eyes

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 53 1f49c

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 53 8367-910 singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 53 I_got_13 singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 53 E5kqdm15 singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 53 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:01 pm

Amanda called Josh's assistant a fatty and body shamed her multiple times in front of one of the girls. You can't make this crap up. My God. laugh out loud

And Amanda has an assistant too?! I can't handle this. These two people, and MM, are absolutely nuts. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:06 pm

You guys they both have assistants. Take that in. laugh out loud

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:08 pm

What a mix of toxic sludge this relationship has turned out to be. I wonder if Josh was always this way, or just the pitfalls of fame that have gone to his head. In all fairness, it sounds like he was making payments on the car. I would want it back too, or have her take over payments. Sounds like she stalled him long enough that he called the cops. And I agree, she probably could easily go buy her own car with her earnings, though don't know how it looks on the car loan application that your occupation is "shiller". She needs to be the damsel in distress and be taken care of. All JMO.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:12 pm

Josh and MM couldn't call the police fast enough when news of Amanda (the author) hit the media, IMO. What do they do, laugh out loud, use a friend to front their psychotic behavior. These people are off their rockers!!

Poor Amanda. It will take years to undo the damage this fool is capable of, IMO.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:20 pm

Mustang19 wrote:What a mix of toxic sludge this relationship has turned out to be. I wonder if Josh was always this way, or just the pitfalls of fame that have gone to his head. In all fairness, it sounds like he was making payments on the car. I would want it back too, or have her take over payments. Sounds like she stalled him long enough that he called the cops. And I agree, she probably could easily go buy her own car with her earnings, though don't know how it looks on the car loan application that your occupation is "shiller". She needs to be the damsel in distress and be taken care of. All JMO.
Yeah, that's one thing I will say. I get the car was a gift, however, their relationship has crushed and burned so severely and it wasn't a small gift. He apparently is even willing to let her keep it as long as she put it in her name and makes the payments. She has the money. Heck, at this point he might have a higher monthly income than him. 

She needs to either give him the car or be willing to pay for it if she really needs it. She needs to cut all ties with him. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:23 pm

I wish Amanda's 'assistant' would speak up too, laugh out loud but I guess we'll have to wait for Amanda's book to come out.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:26 pm

For selfish reasons I hope he gave her tens of expensive gifts, and his assistant spills about each gift to the tabloids. Then Amanda's assistant can spill other horrible secrets about Josh. Keep it up guys!!!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:27 pm

I love that non matter what, Amanda's ex husband ALWAYS comments in these stories. Lol

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 53 87b72b10 singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 53 86669110 singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 53 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove