SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 54 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:29 pm

umngirl wrote:I love that non matter what, Amanda's ex husband ALWAYS comments in these stories. Lol

I'm appreciating him more and more after each story. And the thing is, can't blame him, he never spills anything first, he just responds, as far as I remember. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:30 pm

Assuming there are more gifts- does Josh expect Ms.Watts to stealthily sneak in through the windows of the girls' rooms in the middle of the night like a raccoon to collect the remaining shoes/bags or what?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:30 pm

The media is listing his Advocare friend as his assistant!? Suspect Anything for $$$.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 54 8367-910 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 54 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 54 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 54 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:34 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
umngirl wrote:I love that non matter what, Amanda's ex husband ALWAYS comments in these stories. Lol

I'm appreciating him more and more after each story. And the thing is, can't blame him, he never spills anything first, he just responds, as far as I remember. Jmo.

Didn't he spill first about Amanda telling him that Josh pays for nothing and how Josh's dog sheds everywhere?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:39 pm

ReneeM wrote:I know we're trashing Josh, (as we should because the guy is AWFUL IMO) but I also totally believe that amanda said and did what the assistant alleges. I've said it before and I'll say it again this relationship is the gift that keeps on giving because I'm thoroughly entertained cantstopl
The only problem with the scenario is it is not unique to this family. It is a redundant formula.
I'm not really entertained by it. I am saddened for her kids. The oldest is about school age soon. It's pathetic.
ETA I have an assistant also. Her name is Kasha and she has a long tail and is oh so sweet. I believe @GuardianAngel has assistants, too--Louie and Sophie.They are equally as sweet.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:02 pm

I'm thinking at this point, Josh's most successful relationship yet would be with his "personal asst." She certainly has demonstrated loyalty to him.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:11 pm

Looking back, they really should have gotten their own show like HEA. No need for any scripts. It would have been the greatest trainwreck in the history of this franchise. Such missed opportunities! laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:13 pm

@coolangel Can you even imagine?? She probably would have lost custody of those kids!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:15 pm

This is Josh's sad attempt to make himself look like he victim before Amanda book comes out. If that girl is really his assistant that means he told her to write these articles. Amanda said she woke up in Fiji to her talking to different outlets and said she's not even his assistant Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 54 3806527698 amanda really hasn't spoken to Amy outlets but I bet she finally did because this is too much craziness

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@coolangel  Can you even imagine?? She probably would have lost custody of those kids!

The poor kids are the only ones I feel bad about but maybe losing custody to their father would have been the kick-up-the-butt she needed to finally kick Josh to the curb. Whatever happens with him, her decision making skills truly concern me. no no

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:19 pm

IDK...it seems weird but her and the ex almost in a strange sense seem to come together when it comes to certain things. I haven't figured out what that is yet, but it seems he has come to her rescue more than once now.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:26 pm

I think her ex is still protective over the mother of his kids. He's said before Amanda is a nice girl so I think it's sweet he sticks up for her

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove