SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:25 am

I simple say he is CR = cockroach.  Nough said.  The most disappointing contestant on this show, he is a bottom feeder and worse than Jake. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:29 am

We should add that to the abbreviation list CR=cockroach. LOL.
Yeah, BOR makes Jake look like a grown azz man in comparison.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:30 am

Lucky for Amanda Josh didn't pay for the ring. He would've taken her to the court to get it back 5 minutes after the break up. Or sawn her finger off to get the ring back faster. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:39 am

A lot of speculation when we first found out about the car purchase that it was simply a decoy to be used against her. I can imagine how many times he threatened to take it back.

That's what controlling sick minded people do. Buy lavish gifts, to be used as a weapon later in their twisted mind.

The family, we all know, is famous for getting a certain gift back and using SM to trash those with lies to make their case. Josh is the master of lies IMO, always has been. He has a motormouth that won't shut up filled with BS.

The main issue IMHO is Mommy dearest who is the mastermind, orders everyone around, to control their image when in fact it's the image of the devil IMHO.

Josh probably couldn't stand the fact that his clothes were out in the hallway. What goes around comes around IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:54 am

bleuberry wrote:Josh is a raging lunatic and Amanda needs to stop going to these guys for help. Now her ex 'helped' her get another car. You have kids and make $20k-$30k a month, grow up and get your own d@mn car.

The thing is she claims she didn't have the money to pay for the Audi but she ended up getting a Mercedes. And I feel that everything with Amanda now is high maintenance. Why not buy a nice new moderately priced car that was safe for the girls instead of a Mercedes. She made sure she let everyone know on her snap from a few days ago that she had a Mercedes. She snapped a close up of the steering wheel making sure it showed the Mercedes emblem.

I truly believe that being on The Bachelor/ette for 95% of the people that go on that show end up full of themselves and lose themselves in their "fame." Do they get lots of money for shilling. Yes. But to me that's not worth losing myself. JMO

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:59 am

Who to say if the Mercedes is not a lease? No one knows her bank account. JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:40 am

reason wrote:Who to say if the Mercedes is not a lease?  No one knows her  bank account.  JMHO.

I don't know that she didn't lease the Mercedes. But I would expect that the payments on a leased Mercedes would be a whole lot more than a lease on another very efficient car. IMO

I just think that Amanda is not the girl that she wants people to think she is. So in one of the articles where it said when Josh asked for the car back she said something about you'll get it back when a judge tells me to give it back. I absolutely believe she said that. But she denies it.

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:43 am

karma is hitting like a B****, he went to use her to change his image and instead it has gotten further down the drain. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:58 am

bluwavz wrote:Josh is an unhinged psycho. IMO.

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:25 am

Josh bought that car to control Amanda, imo. It's textbook abusive controlling behavior and no one can convince me otherwise.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:42 am

Amanda said nick didn't help her buy the car. He helped her out by driving her to the car dealership the next day with the kids. FYI! And she could very possibly have leased it or bought a used car. She also said in the article they were supposed to arrange payments Tuesday and he called police Monday without even texting her first. He did it purposely so later his advocare shilling friend aka personal assistant could write it to make amanda look bad but I think he looks bad calling the police on a single mom when her kids were home after they discussed handling it the next day. He wants attention and is desperate to save his image imo

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:38 am

Hmmmm...i think everyone has a side to their story. I don't really like either Josh or Amanda so i don't have a dog in this hunt, but IMO there is only ONE person that needs to lie if this story is true and that's Amanda. His 'personal assistant' has no reason to lie at all. IF Amanda did and said those things then it's not like she is going to admit it. Her saying 'i thought things were fine' was a lie because of the obvious social media shades they throw to each other and the fact that the police were called to get the car from her. That of itself shows she isn't entirely 'perfect' and without flaws in this breakup. She should have given the car back. The police wouldn't have gone to get it if her name was on it. Her keeping it shows an amount of spite. Him allowing this to leak to the press shows his spite. They are both in the wrong on this one. IMO Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove