SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:36 am

@autumnkm54 Welcomeparty! Like your post. Enjoy your stay here.

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:42 am

MM back at it

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:47 am

French? He does know they're in Italy, right?

Good post, @autumnkm54! That's how I see it as well. The more he's trying to tarnish Amanda's image, the worse he's looking himself. A total lunatic this one, IMHO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:02 pm

Boshem wrote:http://m.eonline.com/news/839738/inside-josh-murray-and-amanda-stanton-s-nasty-split-his-assistant-tells-all

I don't know if this one was posted yet. Amanda essentially says he doesn't have a personal assistant laugh out loud josh is the absolute worst ever, what a miserable human being. I believe nothing that comes out of his mouth and I truly believe Amanda

I am wondering if BOR got confused. It may not be his "personal assistant". It could be his personal azs-isn't-it and he misheard. Mishearing things is common with species BOR.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:04 pm

ReneeM wrote:MM back at it

The thought bubble above his box reads: Yes, mom and they are all locked in the catacombs below our hotel.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:07 pm

RS just posted his podcast with Kelly Travis.  Havent listened yet but apparently she shares thoughts on Josh, laugh out loud.

ETA: Josh just basically tweeted that his mother is stupid. Typical.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:14 pm

I didn't know Kelly thought. When did that come about?
I hate when I miss breaking news.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:24 pm

suspiciousmind wrote:Hmmmm...i think everyone has a side to their story. I don't really like either Josh or Amanda so i don't have a dog in this hunt, but IMO there is only ONE person that needs to lie if this story is true and that's Amanda. His 'personal assistant' has no reason to lie at all. IF Amanda did and said those things then it's not like she is going to admit it. Her saying 'i thought things were fine' was a lie because of the obvious social media shades they throw to each other and the fact that the police were called to get the car from her. That of itself shows she isn't entirely 'perfect' and without flaws in this breakup. She should have given the car back. The police wouldn't have gone to get it if her name was on it. Her keeping it shows an amount of spite. Him allowing this to leak to the press shows his spite. They are both in the wrong on this one. IMO   Smiley

Ditto, ditto, ditto this.  (The part about Amanda not being innocent in all this)

Amanda also said that he bought the car because her ex bought her a car and he was jealous.   Yes.  Josh is a very jealous person IMO and I don't believe it's warranted as I don't believe either Andi or Amanda ever gave him any reason to be jealous once they were engaged.  But I also don't believe that's why he bought the car because Amanda herself said many times that her car was an old car that needed work done.  So I believe the truth is that her old car had to go (no matter who bought it) and that's why he got her the new car.  That's not to say that there were not other deep down reasons like maybe having an extra hold on her because of the car.  So I'm not making excuses for him either.  To have bought a car or leased it or whatever transpired for someone you have literally known for a couple months is ludicrous so that definitely is his fault.

And I read something in one of these posts about Amanda's tattoo.  In her bio for the Bachelor she wrote she had no tattoos.  So another lie.  Some people are big fans of Amanda and that's why we are free to like who we want and not like who we want so I'm not meaning anything mean toward anyone that likes her.  I just felt as far back as Ben's season that she is a big fake.  And I really don't believe much of what she says.  These are all my opinions.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:50 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:
suspiciousmind wrote:Hmmmm...i think everyone has a side to their story. I don't really like either Josh or Amanda so i don't have a dog in this hunt, but IMO there is only ONE person that needs to lie if this story is true and that's Amanda. His 'personal assistant' has no reason to lie at all. IF Amanda did and said those things then it's not like she is going to admit it. Her saying 'i thought things were fine' was a lie because of the obvious social media shades they throw to each other and the fact that the police were called to get the car from her. That of itself shows she isn't entirely 'perfect' and without flaws in this breakup. She should have given the car back. The police wouldn't have gone to get it if her name was on it. Her keeping it shows an amount of spite. Him allowing this to leak to the press shows his spite. They are both in the wrong on this one. IMO   Smiley

Ditto, ditto, ditto this.  (The part about Amanda not being innocent in all this)

Amanda also said that he bought the car because her ex bought her a car and he was jealous.   Yes.  Josh is a very jealous person IMO and I don't believe it's warranted as I don't believe either Andi or Amanda ever gave him any reason to be jealous once they were engaged.  But I also don't believe that's why he bought the car because Amanda herself said many times that her car was an old car that needed work done.  So I believe the truth is that her old car had to go (no matter who bought it) and that's why he got her the new car.  That's not to say that there were not other deep down reasons like maybe having an extra hold on her because of the car.  So I'm not making excuses for him either.  To have bought a car or leased it or whatever transpired for someone you have literally known for a couple months is ludicrous so that definitely is his fault.

And I read something in one of these posts about Amanda's tattoo.  In her bio for the Bachelor she wrote she had no tattoos.  So another lie.  Some people are big fans of Amanda and that's why we are free to like who we want and not like who we want so I'm not meaning anything mean toward anyone that likes her.  I just felt as far back as Ben's season that she is a big fake.  And I really don't believe much of what she says.  These are all my opinions.

yes

One thing i don't like about either Josh or Amanda is that they never seem to own anything they do. When Andi wrote her book Nick admitted his part was true and it automatically took the focus off of himself. Amanda and Josh's stories will never end because its constantly in a web of lies and deceit.
Beyond Amanda allegedly telling that woman she is fat (Which i hate to hear because i think when someone body shames someone else or talks negatively about looks, etc it shows an obvious sign of immaturity and sometimes jealousy) what bothers me about the article is the car issue. If the police went to get it her name was never on it. It couldn't have been. And that makes me wonder about her. Seriously. I mean no amount of being bitter during a breakup means denying the RIGHT thing to do - and her giving back HIS car would've shown some dignity, at least. He may have had some ulterior motives in letting her use it but she had some in not giving it back. They both seem to have a lot in common.....laugh out loud

-IMO-

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I didn't know Kelly thought. When did that come about?
I hate when I miss breaking news.
Kelly seriously thinks better than I do and everyone I know combined considering how she lives and Hunter footing that bill. Man, I'd love to learn too laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:02 pm

Listened to the interview portion of RS interview with Kelly Travis about Andi and Josh. Kelly didn't like him from the beginning and confirmed he is a douche. He was manipulating and controlling and not very smart, which fed his insecurities when paired with Andi. Said he needs to marry someone dukber than him who likes to be told what to do and loves Jesus as much as him. Andi apparently left out a lot of juicy stories.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:18 pm

suspiciousmind wrote:
*snipped*

If the police went to get it her name was never on it. It couldn't have been. And that makes me wonder about her. Seriously. I mean no amount of being bitter during a breakup means denying the RIGHT thing to do - and her giving back HIS car would've shown some dignity, at least. He may have had some ulterior motives in letting her use it but she had some in not giving it back. They both seem to have a lot in common.....laugh out loud

-IMO-

He did buy the car for her to use though or at least that's how he wanted to present it. I'm not saying she should be allowed to keep it, but it's not like he bought the car for himself and let her use it and she tried to steal it. She had to get rid of her own car first, so the car Josh got her was the only one she had. I can think of many reasons for her to postpone giving it back, even if she didn't expect to have it forever. Josh himself said on Twitter something about not having the energy to try and get it back and then he went and called the cops on her? It's just revenge IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove