SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:20 pm

Just catching up on all the posts here.

I agree that it was not the right thing to do for Josh to call the police and I also agree with many of your posts as to his reasons.  

But I do want to say that Amanda is not a stranger to the cops coming to her home.  Remember not too long ago she tweeted that the cops come to her house on the regular because the neighbors complain about all the noise coming from her apartment.  She added that the girls get loud when they're playing at times.

So not at all defending Josh's latest deed but just wanted everyone to remember that the cops coming to Amanda's home is not all that strange to Amanda and her girls. However, because of the situation with the car being taken away and all and how upset Amanda must have been, it probably isn't a good comparison to other times the cops have been there.

Also regarding Andi writing the book.  For about a year and a half all Josh did was talk badly about Andi on Periscope, in tweets and even in interviews.  During that time I don't remember Andi acknowledging a single one except maybe the passwords  tweet which was right after their break up.  What I'm talking about is a year after the break up he was still dissing on her and to this day continues to do so.   So although I do not agree with her writing the book I understand why she did.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:31 pm

@Laura Walsh Josh has lost control of Amanda and it hurts his big old ego that is why he send the cops and thought it would be good for his image.  Though the cops go there before this was different and unforgiveable.  I am over this cockroach, Josh bug be gone.

Last edited by reason on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:03 pm

I don't care for Amanda but to me this is quite simple...
Not for one second do I think Amanda is dangerous so much that Josh would have to worry about his safety.
The opposite is the case when it comes to Josh and my concern for Amanda and her kids.
That's says it all to me.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:12 pm

@AllAboutLove Well said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:54 am

So he called the cops while she is in Fiji, didn't he? How would the police get access to her car keys while she is away and how would anyone know where she would leave the car? I mean, when I'm flying somewhere, my car might be at the airport or a friend's house. I'm just trying to understand the simple logistics of this. For maximum humiliation affect, why wouldn't he wait till she is home and the police can approach her personally? Makes no sense. Oh wait, this is BOR we're talking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:09 am

^^No. He had his 'assistant' leak the story to the tabs while she was in Fiji. The actual incident happened the night she got back from Colombia.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:14 am

Haha, thanks @acrunch, as Emily Litella would say "never mind." (I miss Gilda Radner so much.)

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:48 am

Good lord. Josh, Amanda, Twins and Lauren are all going after one another in the comments section here.

https://instagram.com/p/BSFSeKelP6Q/

laugh out loud laugh out loud

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:00 pm

Thanks everly, best laugh of the day!
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:02 pm

everly wrote:Good lord. Josh, Amanda, Twins and Lauren are all going after one another in the comments section here.

https://instagram.com/p/BSFSeKelP6Q/

laugh out loud laugh out loud
His mon just had to step in, and she got dragged!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:03 pm

Omg I'm dead at Emily's last comment in there.  ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 66 1f602  ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 66 1f602  ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 66 1f602  ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 66 1f602  ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 66 1f602
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:04 pm

Oh my gosh! This is wild! The comments keep coming. One of the twins told an account they think is MM to stop sucking her sons private part.

I'm so disturbed right now.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove