SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happiness - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:25 pm

Billysmom wrote:Sorry I'm just coming into this....do we know what constitutes the abuse josh has displayed?  Also wondering, Did the girls witness it?

I know I didn't care for him at all on bip, but was just curious as to what has been said, other than the word "abuse".... Tia...

Everyone has said emotional and verbal abuse but never physical abuse.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

happiness - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:44 pm

http://www.eonline.com/ca/news/840639/amanda-stanton-gets-emotional-recalling-josh-murray-breakup-and-drama
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:55 pm

bluwavz wrote:http://www.eonline.com/ca/news/840639/amanda-stanton-gets-emotional-recalling-josh-murray-breakup-and-drama

That little tidbit about wanting to break up while the show was airing wasn't too surprising to me... I remember they seemed very awkward on the final After Paradise show. Didn't he do all the talking and barely let Amanda speak?

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:57 pm

Thanks, everyone....I don't really follow these two, but was curious.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:58 pm

bluwavz wrote:http://www.eonline.com/ca/news/840639/amanda-stanton-gets-emotional-recalling-josh-murray-breakup-and-drama

"Andi and I chatted a bit," she said, laughing. "A little bit."
I'd love to have been there for that conversation laugh out loud.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:00 pm

@havadrpepper it was sleuthed here that there was a breakup before the finale aired I remember. And then the week after E or some magazine reported that they had already broken up multiple times.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:04 pm

Good for her for speaking with Andi, maybe that is what is getting to Josh his 2 former fiance discussing him. laugh out loud Karma is a bitch it is biting your azz Josh. No good comes out of treating a mother disrespectfully god dont play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:04 pm

That interview made me sad for Amanda. She can't even talk about her time on Paradise with him without crying. She admitted she ignored red flags. I give her credit for owning up to that. I believe every word she said in that article. It makes sense. Josh's stories never make sense. He totally set her up with the cops. That is awful. Also she mentioned she DID break up with him and he refused to believe t and posted photos saying "happy happy happy" and i remember Amanda never posted anything together after jingle ball. Girl is telling the truth. I can't wait to read her book

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:18 pm

Really rich that Josh is all in a tizzy about his belongings being left outside for him in a pile after what he did with Andi's belongings, per her book.

#teamamanda. She made some mistakes, and she knows it. Josh is a psychopath.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:21 pm

hae1001 wrote:@havadrpepper it was sleuthed here that there was a breakup before the finale aired I remember.  And then the week after E or some magazine reported that they had already broken up multiple times.

I know that but for her to actually admit she called the producers... Maybe she is finally getting her "voice" and not being a doormat when it comes to men.

I found and re-read the thread used when the finale AP show was airing... Very interesting to say the least! Several of us thought there was something "off" about them as a couple that night. And, many of us loved Carly and Evan and felt that was the 1 engagement that would last. How right we were. They are still together and the other 2 were broken up before the year 2016 even ended.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:24 pm

The thing is no one forced Josh to lease a car in his name for her. By his own admission he had his own car.
She said he told her he did not want the vehicle back because he already has one and that they would settle the matter when she got home.
Source the link above Eonline.
So to be magnanimous and put on an appearance of doing something wonderful, he leases a car for Amanda. Then we he finally realizes the relationship is over, he wants out of that lease. There is no reason for him to pay for that in his eyes. I get that. Just be a mensch about it. IMO
Next time don't do the car thing Murrays. The 3 strike rule.
Next DUH maybe outline your red flags in black or something. The 3 strike rule applies to you, too. You had tons of red flags with Nick and as many with BOR. It's about time you stopped ignoring red flags.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:25 pm

sosleepy wrote:Really rich that Josh is all in a tizzy about his belongings being left outside for him in a pile after what he did with Andi's belongings, per her book.

#teamamanda. She made some mistakes, and she knows it. Josh is a psychopath.

Didn't I say karma is a B****, what he did to Andi comes back to him from Amanda. He asked to put them out she did as was told. Kicking his sorry azz out was the best part.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove