SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I bet it has to do with DWTS buzz. I bet.

I immediately wondered if she campaigned for DWTS after her season. Anyone remember?

Oh yes she did. Don't you remember all those excuses when she didn't get it? That ABC was mad for spoiling the season... she was supposed to be on it. Girl wanted that gig bad. I remember her saying she'd be excellent on that show due to her dancing background. 

I personally hope that's not what she's upset about (though probably is), because I don't want that rumor to be true. laugh out loud So kinda with Kaitlyn there, for different reasons. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:01 pm

IMO she is such an entitled brat. She thinks that every opportunity other Bach alumni get, is an opportunity taken away from her. Every other lead has been grateful for what opportunities they've been given, and haven't said a word about missing out on what others have got. Her attitude IMO is why she got no offers, if she ever was even considered. No one wants to deal with a bratty, jealous, entitled douche. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:02 pm

Kaitlyn, stahhhhhp. Where is her off button? Rolling Eyes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:16 pm

Kaitlyn is on another level of annoying and dumb IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:18 pm

ReneeM wrote:Everyone's in the replies telling her to do it so hopefully she does. I love drama laugh out loud

This post made me go look. cantstopl Hilarious!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:24 pm

Kaitlyn's super whiny and annoying sometimes, but I can see why she would be pissed with this if true

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:25 pm

I bet Kaitlyn called Whitney to whine, via her tweets laugh out loud IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:27 pm

Kaitlyn aside, why do you think they only let the guys do it?

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:28 pm

Did she not realize that when she signed that sweet contract a few years ago, that she has no say? That they'll play her like no tomorrow? That when she messed up the perfect foiler season she was dead meat? That the comment by MF was probably stick it up her butt answer to shut her up?

She's such a looser, IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:29 pm

To be fair, I'd be pissed too, I hate double standards... I'm sure MF can justify it by saying Nick was already "famous" and/or he made it part of his bachelor contract....hmmmm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:29 pm

Get over it Kaitlyn. I'm pretty positive that People Magazine and E! News had it confirmed that JoJo and Ben were contestants, and they didn't end up doing it, so I'm guessing Fleiss shut them down. You don't see them complaining.

She should be thankful she wasn't allowed to do it. I'm not so sure her relationship would still be intact if she did do it. While it's fun and worth a whole lot of money, I would imagine it's extremely difficult to keep a relationship going that was built on a reality television show while your life revolves around another one that leaves you with very, very little free time. JMO

Last edited by Ash2214 on Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:31 pm

Even if it's wrong and a double standard, it's still ridiculous to whine about this years later. Life isn't fair, get a helmet laugh out loud IMO. And these shows do NOTHING for your relationship, it's not even my opinion, it's proven at this point that they strain them. Be thankful.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

+104
Billysmom
terabithia
notarose
Mozhi1
Vrenessa