SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:36 pm

^^ I haven't followed her in a while so now I understand why you all say she can dish it but can't take it.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:19 pm

Kaitlyn has her issues but IG warriors who go around leaving nasty comments with scriptures in their profiles are equally annoying. DM for prayers laugh out loud... ya ok. I wonder if she shut down her IG now that K put her on blast.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:40 pm

dina wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:If Kaitlyn feels uncomfortable around Nick, she had the option of not appearing on the show. A novel consept, I know.  She claims to be traumatized by the show to the point she can't watch it, but is more than eager to appear at any possible bach event.

Kaitlyn could've joined in on the orange joke, but she can't, she takes herself way too seriously.

She is still under contract with ABC so i think if they want her to be there, she needs to be there.

I don't think they can force her to do anything once her actual obligations with her season are done. I think it more refers to what outside offers she can and cannot take while still under contract. I just think she craves those appearances that other alumni get and the opportunities that come their way because they are more likeable/marketable. No way would she turn down any opportunity to stick her face out there.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:15 pm

something funny/sad. now the jesus lady made her account private and put "follow for truth about kaitlyn. exposed" on her IG bio.
Im sorry but what a world we live in. I just can't . Now she has 1700 followers, she used to have 30.
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:17 pm

I agree with everyone that there was no need for Kaitlyn to show up if she is that uncomfortable around Nick. The way she ran around Andi to avoid sitting next to Nick Rolling Eyes And this was the guy she couldn't wait till FS to sleep with. Get over it Kaitlyn! He doesn't want you anymore either.

If she wanted to get out of making this appearance, IMO she could have. Fake diarrhea  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 4 1f4a9 or something. No one would have gone to check.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

Nick's post was savage! Love it!   Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 4 1f34a rotfl
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:20 pm

dina wrote:something funny/sad. now the jesus lady made her account private and put "follow for truth about kaitlyn. exposed" on her IG bio.
Im sorry but what a world we live in. I just can't . Now she has 1700 followers, she used to have 30.

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud Kaitlyn allowed her to parlay her prayer services page into a gossip page. Off to follow.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:43 pm

My favorite part of the DM was the last part: "what goes around comes around" It's like "boom! mic drop!" laugh out loud Kaitlyn sounded like she was about to cry at that part though.. The girl seriously needs to get off SM. She even disabled her comments on IG on the Jimmy Kimmel pics.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:50 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:My favorite part of the DM was the last part: "what goes around comes around" It's like "boom! mic drop!" laugh out loud Kaitlyn sounded like she was about to cry at that part though.. The girl seriously needs to get off SM. She even disabled her comments on IG on the Jimmy Kimmel pics.
Yep!! She needs a break IMO. I love how sweet and loving Shawn is but I wish he'd step up a little more to get this speeding train off the road before it hits a big bus and dives off the bridge. You're welcome for all the transportation analogies I could muster in one sentence.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:58 pm

I wish I could muster up some sympathy for Kaitlyn but I just can't. Girl's got her dream man, makes $ and doesn't have to work a 9-5, has her family and friends. She should be thanking her lucky stars for all she has rather than focusing on some negative comments about her, imo.

Also, she was totally orange on JKL (adding IMO just in case but it sure seems like a fact to me) and if she really had sense of humor enough to not take herself so seriously she would own it. But again, that's asking too much from Kaitlyn who dishes it but can never take it. 

She's really the worst Bette ever, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:12 pm

Meh, I am with you @AllAboutLove. Kaitlyn is just a nasty piece of work, she is entitled, thinks the world should revolve around her, unlikable, an alcoholic and just a very nasty person. She can bring it, but can't take it. I have seen nasty comments from the likes of Catherine Instagram from fans, about her weight, asking if she is pregnant when she just had a baby. She ignores them. Most of these contestants get nasty comments, it comes with the territory. I am not saying it is right, I am saying ignore them because it is something that comes with it. When you look for trouble, you will get it. Kaitlyn reading comments, is looking for trouble from people who will say what they want to say. If she can't do that she should delete her Instagram, but then again what would she do for money when that is the only thing that she gets paycheck from. Ugh! Cry me a freakin river, I have better people who deserve sympathy to feel sorry for, not this entitled POS Kaitlyn.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:38 pm

Watching the JKL interview, Kaitlyn was actually taken aback that Nick and Andi talk and are friends. Andi was refreshing likable and respectful towards Nick. Kaitlyn really made a fool of herself imo.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 4 1f49b  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 4 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:02 pm

Unless there is something we don't know, I legit don't even understand Kaitlyn's huge beef with Nick. In my eyes, she's the one who "wronged" him, not the other way around.

Andi i could understand her bitterness given the FS revelation. But even she has seemed to move on and put water under the bridge.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

+104
Billysmom
terabithia
notarose
Mozhi1
Vrenessa