SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 04, 2018 10:43 pm

Hoorray Happy 3rd Anniversary!

That was a fast 3 yrs! Together they have accomplished a lot!

Continued success and a happy life filled with love to Shawn and Kaitlyn!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 04, 2018 10:54 pm

Congratulations S&K. Many more healthy and happy!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat May 19, 2018 7:35 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiiQ0X6gdwn/

Really concerned about how skinny Kaitlyn is getting. She's right up there with Lauren Bushnell and Amanduh now. All imo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun May 20, 2018 11:37 am

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BiiQ0X6gdwn/

Really concerned about how skinny Kaitlyn is getting. She's right up there with Lauren Bushnell and Amanduh now.  All imo.  

She doesn't look like she did on Chris' season and her head looks too big for her body.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 68 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 20, 2018 11:55 am

Good for them! hearthumbsup

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:36 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kaitlyn-bristowe-talks-wedding-planning-with-shawn-booth/ Posting here because despite being a fan I don't have anything nice to say. It's gotten to 'sh*t or get off the pot' territory tbh. It's honestly depressing whenever Kait does interviews now because it's so obvious imo that she wants to get married and have a family and Shawn's the hold out. Like dude, you went on a freaking show where the endgame is to find the person you wanna marry, you proposed to her, it's been 3+ years, I don't think she could be any clearer about what she what she wants, you either wanna marry her or you don't. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:48 pm

I don't even particularly like Kaitlyn, yet I feel really bad for her. How can Shawn ignore her very obvious wishes year after year when he's the one who pursued her like a crazy person and proposed? I don't get it. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:07 pm

Hopefully, they will get some counseling on the issue.
I think they both do love each other and hopefully if they finally deal with this 800 lb gorilla (professionally), neither one will harbor any future resentments.
Without some professional help, IMO, he is either going to feel pushed into a marriage or guilty he could not commit. She imo will either feel guilty and wonder if she pushed him into it or resentment he kept stringing her along.
It’s time for Dr. Jamie.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:09 pm

@ReneeM Yup, disappointed fan here who is quickly losing hope for these two. I get the guy has some serious issues with marriage because of his parents' divorce, but it's so ridiculous to think that a piece of paper is going to change everything. I just feel like they're going to go the Sarah/Charlie route, where they break up eventually, with her hoping that he'll finally re-propose and actually marry her once he thinks he'll lose her. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:41 pm

This so such a huge bummer and worst of all is that Shawn just won’t say anything, so it strings her along, hoping he’ll come around. I laughed but someone on Reddit wondered if Shawn can open his d@mn MOUTH and speak about the issue to either kill her hopes finally or commit. It’s so true imo. And so frustrating.

Wonder what he’d do if Kait was to leave over this issue. I doubt she ever will though, maybe many years down the line, she’s so in love and so obsessed imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:53 pm

@Alanna I’m wondering (and have been for awhile), if there is something more behind it all, that fans/public are not aware of. JMO. Maybe there is a personal obstacle that needs working on before he will commit, other than just his parents divorcing. Jmo

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:59 pm

I wonder how much they've discussed this issue in private. All her public comments about it just strike me as a last-ditch attempt to make something happen. Does it mean their private discussions are going nowhere, or is she scared to even bring it up and Shawn's just taking advantage of that and ignoring the whole thing? It seems pretty hurtful at this point. Can't be easy seeing all your friends who got engaged after you get married and have babies when you've been stuck in this apparently "invalid" engagement for three years with no progression in sight. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

+104
Billysmom
terabithia
notarose
Mozhi1
Vrenessa