SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 18 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:06 pm

mindless wrote:I'm happy for her! laugh out loud

Same. Moment of relief laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 18 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:45 pm

So happy to see JoJo survived those 5 days without Jordan! laugh out loud that's an adorable picture.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:57 pm

Ash2214 wrote:So happy to see JoJo survived those 5 days without Jordan! laugh out loud that's an adorable picture.  
We joke but thank heavens they decided to stay in Dallas. I don't know what the scene would be like if they lived in Nash or Charlotte or somewhere else and he needed to be away for work affraid

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:13 pm

^ Yeah, at first I was surprised that he was moving to Dallas, but it was the best thing for them. When he's gone a few days a month she's got her family and friends with her versus being alone in a city she doesn't know. That was a great compromise on both of their parts. He gets his dream jobs while spending most of his time in Dallas with her and she got to stay in Dallas near family and friends while she happily supports his career.

What makes me laugh is that he's gone just a few days a month, but I'm sure those few days must kill her laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:58 pm

Mgrissom wrote:He looks pretty content as well.  So much love in this picture.  As hard as it is for them to be apart, it seems it makes their time together very special.

thumbsup . That's life and i'm glad that they are able to balance their work and time being with each other and their families and close friends.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:40 pm

Guys, can we keep this thread to just Jo and Baddy? There is discussion about the podcast in the general section. I don't want our fun thread to get locked Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:55 pm

@Alanna Thanks for the reminder!  bestbud!

Your welcome to discuss all of the Garden in Jojo and Jordan's General Discussion Thread.

Now back to Jo and Baddy... The cuddle pic is so sweet.  heartbeat

ETA:  posts have been moved to their general discussion thread (link above)

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:16 am

Oops, sorry
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:25 am

This is so cute....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPQ7k8cgYWf

|| Foxxyyyy!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:44 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ Yeah, at first I was surprised that he was moving to Dallas, but it was the best thing for them. When he's gone a few days a month she's got her family and friends with her versus being alone in a city she doesn't know. That was a great compromise on both of their parts. He gets his dream jobs while spending most of his time in Dallas with her and she got to stay in Dallas near family and friends while she happily supports his career.

What makes me laugh is that he's gone just a few days a month, but I'm sure those few days must kill her laugh out loud
Even I felt that he was away for a long time. Imagine how JoJo was feeling.  Smiley

An important part of staying in Dallas is that she can maintain her career as well. It would have been hard to start up the real esate business in an unknown city.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:48 pm

‪ https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/15/sports/football/aaron-rodgers-green-bay-packers-nfl-playoffs.html?_r=0&referer=https://t.co/Al92QXsffN?amp=1‬

This maybe more appropriate in another thread so my apologies. I just want to share another perspective on the Rodgers' family dynamic. it talks about JordN's parents will be looking after Darla's mom in Ukiah 140 miles southwest of Cici. The article was a result of an interview this past Monday where Ed confirms as accurate a Bleacher Report article last november which revealed that Aaron had not spoken to his family since end of 2014 a few months after he began dating a inn. He also was quoted as saying "fame can change things." He added, "one in the news is enough for us".

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:51 pm

Ed and Darla seem like great people and I hope Darla's mother is doing well, but we need to avoid the Aaron talk in the fan thread as well.

On another note, I want to see the finished product with that bouquet she was putting together this morning that Jordan shared!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem